Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Neville on Sky The future of football 12:47 - Oct 27 with 1677 viewsNewdawn2014

If I have missed any threads I apologise , his knowledge and passion for football and his views on the big picture are thought provoking , I have a new found admiration for him., and he made Jamie Carragher look like a bystander .

Gary Neville on Sky The future of football on 13:45 - Oct 27 with 1611 viewsRon11

The two of them - spit and polish...
Gary Neville on Sky The future of football on 13:45 - Oct 27 with 1611 viewsSaintNick

Gary Neville's comments about the state of football are admirable, yet he stood by and let Bury his boyhood club go bust, fine words but not actions

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Gary Neville on Sky The future of football on 13:47 - Oct 27 with 1605 viewsChesham_Saint

Gary Neville on Sky The future of football on 13:45 - Oct 27 by SaintNick

Gary Neville's comments about the state of football are admirable, yet he stood by and let Bury his boyhood club go bust, fine words but not actions

Perhaps, like many, he’s happy spending other people’s money?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Gary Neville on Sky The future of football on 13:59 - Oct 27 with 1594 viewsdirk_doone

Gary Neville on Sky The future of football on 13:45 - Oct 27 by SaintNick

The massive investment in Salford City FC just 5 miles away certainly hastened Bury's demise.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Gary Neville on Sky The future of football on 15:05 - Oct 27 with 1547 viewsSonicBoom

FFS why give him grief for that. Bury was owned by someone else. There are plenty of wealthy people around who "could" save football clubs but don't.
Neville makes some excellent points.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024