Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kiefer Moore 08:52 - Dec 19 with 4001 viewsPatfromPoole

Was reading this morning that Wales’ manager has been saying that Kiefer Moore needs to get a move away from Boscombe if he wants to play in the Euros in the summer, as he needs to be playing in a first-team.

Assuming Wales qualify.

Think we could do a lot worse in January as a loan signing or potential swap for Adams.

Gets goals in this League.

Wages would be a lot less than Ings as well.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Kiefer Moore on 20:51 - Apr 30 with 552 viewsgrumpy

Kiefer Moore on 20:47 - Apr 30 by PatfromPoole

You crack on, sir.

Whatever floats one’s boat etc…..

I knew Kieffer Moore would be good for us, and a heap of our games in the last couple of months would almost certainly have turned out with better outcomes than we have ended up with.

You were right,Pat.
At 6ft 5in tho I doubt he would figure in Martins Plan.
Kiefer Moore on 03:18 - May 1 with 412 viewssaint22

Kiefer Moore on 20:51 - Apr 30 by grumpy

You were right,Pat.
At 6ft 5in tho I doubt he would figure in Martins Plan.

The signing of him and Ipswich’s manager and consistency this season are a lesson to our shambolic management
Kiefer Moore on 08:56 - May 1 with 341 viewsbenalisbroom

Why is nobody mentioning Dom Ballard? He's an out-and-out poacher - I saw him at Cambridge for his goal-scoring cameo/debut and their defence was all over the show when he came on - two CB's playing 15 minutes of 'where's he gone now?' Hoping he recovers from his injury well and proves that he should have been at SFC in the first team this season.
Kiefer Moore on 09:05 - May 1 with 335 viewsPatfromPoole

Kiefer Moore on 08:56 - May 1 by benalisbroom

Why is nobody mentioning Dom Ballard? He's an out-and-out poacher - I saw him at Cambridge for his goal-scoring cameo/debut and their defence was all over the show when he came on - two CB's playing 15 minutes of 'where's he gone now?' Hoping he recovers from his injury well and proves that he should have been at SFC in the first team this season.

I suspect nobody is mentioning him for improving our team this season, as he had a season-ending injury….

Kiefer Moore on 09:50 - May 1 with 305 viewsstmichael

Kiefer Moore on 20:47 - Apr 30 by PatfromPoole

You crack on, sir.

Whatever floats one’s boat etc…..

I knew Kieffer Moore would be good for us, and a heap of our games in the last couple of months would almost certainly have turned out with better outcomes than we have ended up with.

Hasn’t Che outscored him since he arrived 🤔

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Kiefer Moore on 10:01 - May 1 with 300 viewsPatfromPoole

Kiefer Moore on 09:50 - May 1 by stmichael

Hasn’t Che outscored him since he arrived 🤔

<Refers to Transfermarkt>

They have both scored 7 goals in the League since the start of February.

Che has also scored a couple in the Cup but I thought it was an established principle on this forum that Cup goals don’t count 😉

(But then imagine if we had the goals of them both combined since February instead of having to rely on Mara as back-up…..)

Kiefer Moore on 10:18 - May 1 with 290 viewsMattFinish

Interesting isn't it, Ipswich needed an emergency striker and got a striker who's scored 7 crucial goals and 1 assist

We needed a striker and bought someone who was crocked, had an appalling injury record and has subsequently made two sub appearances for a total of 17 minutes.
Kiefer Moore on 10:27 - May 1 with 284 viewsgrumpy

Kiefer Moore on 10:18 - May 1 by MattFinish

Interesting isn't it, Ipswich needed an emergency striker and got a striker who's scored 7 crucial goals and 1 assist

We needed a striker and bought someone who was crocked, had an appalling injury record and has subsequently made two sub appearances for a total of 17 minutes.

To think they got him from a club just 30 miles away too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024