Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview 11:45 - Mar 31 with 4247 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62218/southampton-at-ips

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:06 - Apr 1 with 1082 viewsUlsterBaz

Ffs we were in complete control.
Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:09 - Apr 1 with 1047 views1885_SFC

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:06 - Apr 1 by UlsterBaz

Ffs we were in complete control.

Yes Baz, but we're Southampton FC.

Old School is Cool

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:13 - Apr 1 with 1031 viewsRon11

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:09 - Apr 1 by 1885_SFC

Yes Baz, but we're Southampton FC.

Me we ain’t, we’re Russell Russell hustle bustle, do it my way.
Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:19 - Apr 1 with 1012 viewssaint22

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:13 - Apr 1 by Ron11

Me we ain’t, we’re Russell Russell hustle bustle, do it my way.

And the off come our two best players
Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:23 - Apr 1 with 1010 viewsMrangry25

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:19 - Apr 1 by saint22

And the off come our two best players

RM is a complete tool, wtf is Smallone going to bring to the party ABSOLUTELY F**K ALL.
Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:26 - Apr 1 with 986 viewssaint22

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:23 - Apr 1 by Mrangry25

RM is a complete tool, wtf is Smallone going to bring to the party ABSOLUTELY F**K ALL.

Would KWP have got sent off???
Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:35 - Apr 1 with 957 views1885_SFC

FFS, how many late goals have we shipped this season?

You absolute tossers.

Old School is Cool

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:36 - Apr 1 with 944 viewsButty101

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:26 - Apr 1 by saint22

Would KWP have got sent off???

Baz Baz Baz . That winner is all on him . Stupid long punt from a goal kick straight through to their keeper . Then he’s not in the middle of the goal and a shot dribbles past him. He’s fexing useless didn’t save one shot on target

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Login to get fewer ads

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:36 - Apr 1 with 937 viewsUlsterBaz

As sure as night follows day Saints snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:36 - Apr 1 with 915 viewssaint22

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:35 - Apr 1 by 1885_SFC

You absolute tossers.

Lack of concentration communication leadership
All falls on our manager that
Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:37 - Apr 1 with 900 viewssaint22

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:36 - Apr 1 by UlsterBaz

As sure as night follows day Saints snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Didn’t kill themnoff
Concede late error strewn defending
Shite keeper
Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:38 - Apr 1 with 896 viewsMrangry25

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:35 - Apr 1 by 1885_SFC

You absolute tossers.

Sick to death of it, this manager has not got a bloody clue, and we have a team of gutless knobs
Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:42 - Apr 1 with 847 viewssaintwizzler

Bottle jobs

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:49 - Apr 1 with 800 viewskernow

65% possession and losing 3-2 is an improvement on 70% possession and losing 5-0.
So disgusted and disappointed I need to find something to laugh about
Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 19:49 - Apr 1 with 794 views1885_SFC

That's RM's Saints for you. Should have got three points today - but ended up with none.

Too many gutless bottlers in the side. The few players that are decent & bust a gut are let down by nancy boy bottlers. That winning goal, the player slipped yet still managed to get back up and tuck it away while we had four players stood around him watching!

Go fook yourself RM. Ipswich have a fighting spirit - a win at all costs mentality. They keep going & going. All we do is bottle it & settle for a point. Their manager is streets ahead of our lame one.

Old School is Cool

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 21:10 - Apr 1 with 675 viewsGRIM

I am now convinced that this bunch are not fit.
They concede late goals every game.
Most of them looked jaded & knackered after just 10 mins.
They've just had 3 weeks off so should be primed & ready to last 90mins.
When you've got average players you have to get them fitted than the opposition to compensate for their lack of quality,
Ipswich are a very, very good example of a team of that are very fit & organised..
We are neither.
What on earth does RM say to them at half time because we always come out asleep in 2nd half.
And can someone explain what Jack Stephen's was doing, is he given freedom to play where he wants because he started at Ctr Back, went to Left Back then spent 2nd half wandering about in midfield & at times our furthest player forward.
RM needs to get a grip & organise this bunch of overpaid Prima Donna's.
Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 22:49 - Apr 1 with 626 viewsSFC_Referee

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 18:48 - Apr 1 by Butty101

Time to drop Baz every game he has a mistake in him. I think he worse than when we got him

As much as I wouldn’t mind another keeper for next season as I’ll agree he’s not prem quality, I’ve just rewatched the game on the highlights and from what’s been shown on there none of these goals were directly his fault. As yeah he certainly didn’t look to have the most stable of hands and his distribution ain’t exactly great, but todays result wasn’t down to him as all 3 of their goals many other players were well more at fault for than him

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 22:56 - Apr 1 with 600 viewssaint22

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 22:49 - Apr 1 by SFC_Referee

As much as I wouldn’t mind another keeper for next season as I’ll agree he’s not prem quality, I’ve just rewatched the game on the highlights and from what’s been shown on there none of these goals were directly his fault. As yeah he certainly didn’t look to have the most stable of hands and his distribution ain’t exactly great, but todays result wasn’t down to him as all 3 of their goals many other players were well more at fault for than him

he is so slow to get down, he parries shots straight back into play, his handling is suspect, his kicking appalling and he fannies about with it too much at his feet
Other than that he is great
We should be signing the Rotherham keeper for next season because the other issue with Bad is no matter how poor he is he knows full well he gets picked as our reserves are cack
Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 01:56 - Apr 2 with 556 viewssledger

he is the weakest keeper in the league,that is fact,you need to use youre fingers and toes to count up how many points hes cost us
Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 05:57 - Apr 2 with 521 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 01:56 - Apr 2 by sledger

he is the weakest keeper in the league,that is fact,you need to use youre fingers and toes to count up how many points hes cost us

Yes but he’s good with his feet!

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 08:02 - Apr 2 with 490 viewsdarthvader

Actually felt physically sick after this . Playing so well winning and tearing them apart yet cant kill them off ...AGAIN!
So twice in 4 days we lose a goal at the death but this one ...this one hurt like hell .

I cant fathom how we didn't win that . From where we were in the game .

Never a red , if that was then what the fu...ck was happening to che all game .

I hate football atm

keep the faith coyr

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 10:15 - Apr 2 with 432 viewsSFC_Referee

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 08:02 - Apr 2 by darthvader

Actually felt physically sick after this . Playing so well winning and tearing them apart yet cant kill them off ...AGAIN!
So twice in 4 days we lose a goal at the death but this one ...this one hurt like hell .

I cant fathom how we didn't win that . From where we were in the game .

Never a red , if that was then what the fu...ck was happening to che all game .

I hate football atm

Yeah well that’s our issue right now and exactly what’s cost us ever since that undefeated run came to an end. As since then we’ve only had the Sunderland and West Brom games in which we won by more than one goal. And even looking back on that run, we did get some lucky results in there, as over that run, but at least over the run we could hold onto our leads and did win a fair few more by more than just a goal.

Although on the red, unfortunately it was a blatant red which is exactly why none of the players complained and I barely heard anyone kick off in the stands when it was shown. But still at least it was a worthwhile one taking one for the team in hope that it could help get us the win…

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 12:10 - Apr 2 with 400 viewsdarthvader

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 10:15 - Apr 2 by SFC_Referee

Yeah well that’s our issue right now and exactly what’s cost us ever since that undefeated run came to an end. As since then we’ve only had the Sunderland and West Brom games in which we won by more than one goal. And even looking back on that run, we did get some lucky results in there, as over that run, but at least over the run we could hold onto our leads and did win a fair few more by more than just a goal.

Although on the red, unfortunately it was a blatant red which is exactly why none of the players complained and I barely heard anyone kick off in the stands when it was shown. But still at least it was a worthwhile one taking one for the team in hope that it could help get us the win…

There wer players closer to the goal than him and could have come across, he went down like he snapped his bones and stabbed him rolling into the penalty area trying to con the ref further by getting a penalty.

keep the faith coyr

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 12:26 - Apr 2 with 392 viewssledger

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 05:57 - Apr 2 by saintwizzler

Yes but he’s good with his feet!

agreed but youve still got to do the day job.Worst keeper in the league last season and this season and not highly rated by the skates says it all really.
Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 13:12 - Apr 2 with 375 viewsSFC_Referee

Southampton At Ipswich Town The Preview on 12:10 - Apr 2 by darthvader

There wer players closer to the goal than him and could have come across, he went down like he snapped his bones and stabbed him rolling into the penalty area trying to con the ref further by getting a penalty.

Yeah but Bree pulled him,which at the time no defenders were covering, and only did after he got pulled and went down. As yeah he may of gone down easy and tried getting a pen but unfortunately that’s just how todays game is, and thankfully the ref didn’t give a pen although it made bugger all difference in the end

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024