Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alex McCarthy Or Joe Lumley That Is The Question For Russell Martin 08:00 - Apr 19 with 439 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62357/alex-mccarthy-or-j

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Alex McCarthy Or Joe Lumley That Is The Question For Russell Martin on 08:51 - Apr 19 with 388 viewsButty101

Play the former England International, has played at a level Lumley could only dream of.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Alex McCarthy Or Joe Lumley That Is The Question For Russell Martin on 11:10 - Apr 19 with 291 viewsPatfromPoole

McCarthy for me.

Has more big-match experience and less likely to be fazed by the big games we are about to face.

Remember his performances for us towards the end of the 2017/18 season in big atmosphere games when we stayed up by the skin of our teeth. Boscombe at home, Swansea away, he was excellent.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Alex McCarthy Or Joe Lumley That Is The Question For Russell Martin on 13:41 - Apr 19 with 241 viewsIfonly

Alex McCarthy Or Joe Lumley That Is The Question For Russell Martin on 11:10 - Apr 19 by PatfromPoole

McCarthy for me.

Has more big-match experience and less likely to be fazed by the big games we are about to face.

Remember his performances for us towards the end of the 2017/18 season in big atmosphere games when we stayed up by the skin of our teeth. Boscombe at home, Swansea away, he was excellent.

AM for me too just because it hopefully stops us pissing around at the back. To me we just look a better side when we get the ball forward quickly as we did against Preston and have done at other times in the season too. We don't have the quality to play RM's ultra possession football and are likely to give away the ball in our own box when the pressure is on and the nerves are jangling.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024