Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any objections these days if St Mary’s Stadium had a Sponsor ? 21:45 - May 7 with 1068 viewsUTS1885

If it was a good sponsor and paying well, then the time has come in my eyes.

One thing I hoped for when Dragãn took over was more commercial revenue, but it’s not happened and that’s a big issue.
[Post edited 7 May 21:55]
Any objections these days if St Mary’s Stadium had a Sponsor ? on 22:24 - May 7 with 995 viewsSaintNick

As long as it has the title St Mary's Stadium in it I wouldn't be upset

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Any objections these days if St Mary’s Stadium had a Sponsor ? on 22:33 - May 7 with 973 viewsfranniesTache

Should take a lead from FCUM who's stadium sponsor for a while was bargain booze, which lead to them playing in the Bargain Booze Stadium
Any objections these days if St Mary’s Stadium had a Sponsor ? on 07:30 - May 8 with 789 viewsWints76

Any objections these days if St Mary’s Stadium had a Sponsor ? on 22:33 - May 7 by franniesTache

Should take a lead from FCUM who's stadium sponsor for a while was bargain booze, which lead to them playing in the Bargain Booze Stadium

Or Bolton, in their Toughsheet Stadium
Any objections these days if St Mary’s Stadium had a Sponsor ? on 08:56 - May 8 with 744 viewsPatfromPoole

Any objections these days if St Mary’s Stadium had a Sponsor ? on 07:30 - May 8 by Wints76

Or Bolton, in their Toughsheet Stadium

I noticed their fans all seemed to have been given those horrific Leicester-style clappers last night.

Which had me wanting Barnsley to knock them out.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Any objections these days if St Mary’s Stadium had a Sponsor ? on 09:29 - May 8 with 735 viewsDorsetIan

They should leave the name alone.

If they can't make money from other sources, they should try harder.

Where does it stop?

The 'bet fair kick off'

Another 'screwfix throw in'

And our 'Southampton Boat Show Goalkeeper' today is...

B0ll0x to all of it.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Any objections these days if St Mary’s Stadium had a Sponsor ? on 09:40 - May 8 with 726 viewsyateleysaint

Maybe our parent club Göztepe would be kind enough to sponsor us?

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Any objections these days if St Mary’s Stadium had a Sponsor ? on 09:49 - May 8 with 715 viewsSaintNick

Any objections these days if St Mary’s Stadium had a Sponsor ? on 09:29 - May 8 by DorsetIan

They should leave the name alone.

If they can't make money from other sources, they should try harder.

Where does it stop?

The 'bet fair kick off'

Another 'screwfix throw in'

And our 'Southampton Boat Show Goalkeeper' today is...

B0ll0x to all of it.

I am a traditionalist, but the stadium name is a big source of income for a football club these days, I agree with you some of the things that are sponsored are getting a bit silly.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Any objections these days if St Mary’s Stadium had a Sponsor ? on 11:15 - May 8 with 683 viewsDorsetIan

Any objections these days if St Mary’s Stadium had a Sponsor ? on 09:49 - May 8 by SaintNick

I am a traditionalist, but the stadium name is a big source of income for a football club these days, I agree with you some of the things that are sponsored are getting a bit silly.

I take the point about the money but in terms of 'tradition', stadium names are (or were) a big part of it.

And maybe with so many new stadiums popping up, the old names disappear anyway - but I'd still hope that a St Mary's name change would be resisted.

Cardiff fans rightly kicked off when the owner tried to change the colour.

I'm not sure that fans would put up with a team name change ( 'Axa Soton Dolphins' anyone?)

I'd like to see the stadium name protected too.

The game - particularly at Premier League/VAR level seems to be seriously losing the plot on many many fronts.

Time for a 'back to basics' reset.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Login to get fewer ads

Any objections these days if St Mary’s Stadium had a Sponsor ? on 12:17 - May 8 with 661 viewsNYC_Saint

Dell computers would be ok
Any objections these days if St Mary’s Stadium had a Sponsor ? on 13:53 - May 8 with 615 viewsTimSaint

for some reason, 'The Friends Provident St Marys Stadium' never really caught on.

Unless it is something catchy, gimmicky, or short, it will still get called St Marys.
[Post edited 8 May 13:55]

TimSaint

Any objections these days if St Mary’s Stadium had a Sponsor ? on 20:55 - May 8 with 478 viewsUTS1885

I don’t think a sponsor these days would entertain the doubled up name like we had with Friends Provident.

A double deal in shirt and stadium is worth exploring.
Any objections these days if St Mary’s Stadium had a Sponsor ? on 23:07 - May 8 with 424 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Absolutely not. A couple of mill in stadium name will make little difference for the club and I'm always pleased we have a normal stadium name when I hear the farting on about the emirates, the bet365 etc etc. Fk that.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Any objections these days if St Mary’s Stadium had a Sponsor ? on 15:05 - May 9 with 293 viewsLondonSaint76

Any objections these days if St Mary’s Stadium had a Sponsor ? on 12:17 - May 8 by NYC_Saint

Dell computers would be ok

25/30 years ago that would have been a brilliant shirt sponsor when we were still at the old ground 🙂
[Post edited 11 May 4:36]

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024