Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have you ever had a football related dream? 15:33 - Jun 11 with 1300 viewshbk4894

i have had a few football related dreams over the years so was just wondering , has anyone here ever had a football dream?
Have you ever had a football related dream? on 01:24 - Jun 15 with 1181 viewsFrog

Funnily enough dreamt we lost to Salisbury 7-2 in the cup last week, scary!
Have you ever had a football related dream? on 12:23 - Jun 15 with 1129 viewsdale5758

Have you ever had a football related dream? on 01:24 - Jun 15 by Frog

Funnily enough dreamt we lost to Salisbury 7-2 in the cup last week, scary!

Many years ago I did. I was playing for England against Argentina (YES the Maradona Hand of God Game) and as you do in dreams I became Peter Reid LOL.
Now if you think about the start of Maradona's dizzying dribble Reid had a small window of opportunity to leg him up (all Reid needed was that little bit of speed to get the challenge in).
In my heyday I had that speed and in the dream I was there and Maradona was going nowhere!! Just as he thought he got past me I lashed out hard x 2 and promptly kicked my Missus out of bed!!! LMAO at the same time simultaneously waking us both up and yes she really did end up on the bedroom floor :)
Make of that what you will but it really happened

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

Have you ever had a football related dream? on 12:25 - Jun 15 with 1124 viewsD_Alien

Have you ever had a football related dream? on 12:23 - Jun 15 by dale5758

Many years ago I did. I was playing for England against Argentina (YES the Maradona Hand of God Game) and as you do in dreams I became Peter Reid LOL.
Now if you think about the start of Maradona's dizzying dribble Reid had a small window of opportunity to leg him up (all Reid needed was that little bit of speed to get the challenge in).
In my heyday I had that speed and in the dream I was there and Maradona was going nowhere!! Just as he thought he got past me I lashed out hard x 2 and promptly kicked my Missus out of bed!!! LMAO at the same time simultaneously waking us both up and yes she really did end up on the bedroom floor :)
Make of that what you will but it really happened

No doubt she was expecting the hand of god

Double disappointment

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Have you ever had a football related dream? on 21:53 - Jun 15 with 1074 viewsAtThePeake

I often play left-wing back for a team in white in front of a half-empty Wembley.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024