Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“For sure I cannot stay in this kind of situation a long time.” 09:05 - Aug 11 with 1408 viewsMr_Brightside

Is that a threat to leave, is it him saying I need more players at my disposal, is it bad English or is he talking about the registration debacle?

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

“For sure I cannot stay in this kind of situation a long time.” on 09:28 - Aug 11 with 1361 viewssambuka

It's one of those isn't it? All depends how you want to interpret it. It could really mean all those. I read it as referring to the whole situation, rather than alluding to one aspect.

But who knows?

"In life, as in football, you won't go far unless you know where the goalposts are"

“For sure I cannot stay in this kind of situation a long time.” on 10:29 - Aug 11 with 1303 views911_Kirky

The club needs to get more professional that's for sure..... We have been in the press this summer for all the wrong reasons! Not registering players is an enormous fcuk up!!

If we fail again on getting the absolute basics right, then we will not hold on to key players/management and the whole sorry story starts again....
“For sure I cannot stay in this kind of situation a long time.” on 10:32 - Aug 11 with 1298 viewsWizaard

I'm reading it as the situation will be sorted soon and players brought in. That was the context of his interview post match.
“For sure I cannot stay in this kind of situation a long time.” on 15:19 - Aug 11 with 1232 viewsbrassedoff

“For sure I cannot stay in this kind of situation a long time.” on 10:32 - Aug 11 by Wizaard

I'm reading it as the situation will be sorted soon and players brought in. That was the context of his interview post match.

Interesting with foreign managers how so much is misinterpreted.

I though the Gazette headline today about big, big, big difficulties was a bit shoddy to be honest

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/riga-we-have-big-big-big-di

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

“For sure I cannot stay in this kind of situation a long time.” on 15:27 - Aug 11 with 1223 viewsWizaard

What comes shining through in that interview is his professionalism and determination to do a good job in trying circumstances.

I was heartened by what I saw on Saturday and this interview gives that a further boost. Everything he does has a touch of class about it and he will get that reflected on the pitch.
“For sure I cannot stay in this kind of situation a long time.” on 18:04 - Aug 11 with 1150 viewsseasider13

Sends a shiver down my spine just the thought of Riga leaving, who in their right mind would come in and take over this train-wreck.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

“For sure I cannot stay in this kind of situation a long time.” on 18:58 - Aug 11 with 1120 viewsclappers

“For sure I cannot stay in this kind of situation a long time.” on 18:04 - Aug 11 by seasider13

Sends a shiver down my spine just the thought of Riga leaving, who in their right mind would come in and take over this train-wreck.

I think he has far too much class to have to tolerate the nonsense for too long. I doubt he will be BFC manage come the New Year if we manage not to lose lots and lots of games. There will be plenty of interest once sackings begin at decent sizes organised clubs.

If you have the urge to stand and shout...it has to be for OYSTON OUT!

“For sure I cannot stay in this kind of situation a long time.” on 20:33 - Aug 11 with 1074 viewsFixitian

“For sure I cannot stay in this kind of situation a long time.” on 18:58 - Aug 11 by clappers

I think he has far too much class to have to tolerate the nonsense for too long. I doubt he will be BFC manage come the New Year if we manage not to lose lots and lots of games. There will be plenty of interest once sackings begin at decent sizes organised clubs.

My gut feeling is, if Riga walks, then so do I. And I'll rebuild my life!
Login to get fewer ads

“For sure I cannot stay in this kind of situation a long time.” on 21:41 - Aug 11 with 1052 viewsFY4MIKEH

“For sure I cannot stay in this kind of situation a long time.” on 18:04 - Aug 11 by seasider13

You wouldn't blame him though. How anyone could work for these lot is beyond me.
The going ons on Saturday beggers belief.
Refund for the 780 Koko clown please. And some hard trousered cash given back for Jose to BUY, YES BUY some quality players. 10 million fund isn't too much to ask for a decent manager to build a squad that might just get you and your lot another lottery win.
Just think about it t00l.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024