Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stevie Caulker 17:14 - Sep 14 with 9615 viewsJethroJack

From the (Cardiff) frying pan into the (QPR) fire.
Another promising career going down the pan.
Hope for his sake that his healthy bank balance is sufficient compensation.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Stevie Caulker on 03:53 - Sep 15 with 1297 viewsSwansNZ

Stevie Caulker on 00:49 - Sep 15 by JethroJack

And all because I said Stevie (aka Dopey) Caulker signed for two shit clubs

Start a thread about cardiff and qpr, and things are bound to turn nasty.

dry bum DYSS. Dear me

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Stevie Caulker on 07:07 - Sep 15 with 1252 viewsDJack

Stevie Caulker on 20:44 - Sep 14 by Jackfath

Can we call Bony "Wilfie"?

Just as long as it is "Wilfie" and not "Wifey".

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Stevie Caulker on 07:41 - Sep 15 with 1229 viewsJackfath

Stevie Caulker on 07:07 - Sep 15 by DJack

Just as long as it is "Wilfie" and not "Wifey".

lol

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Stevie Caulker on 08:21 - Sep 15 with 1208 viewsJackSomething

This thread would be destined for the classics board if we still had one.

DYSS has finally caught one after months of trying, well done.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Stevie Caulker on 12:19 - Sep 15 with 1166 viewsthejackarmy

Stevie Caulker on 23:19 - Sep 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Just to clarify I have gathered the IP addresses of everyone who has threatened me on this site and the other so if someone did do something illegal towards me the police will have an excellent array of suspects to investigate.

I'd like to thank Darran for contributing the IP addresses from this site and Baker for assisting on the other forum.

Back on topic, currently Fernandez looks like he'd struggle in the second division. Let's hope he improves.

Just to confirm Baker has NO ACCESS to any IP information on my site

Whatever your issues are please do not make up lies about things like this.

This post has been edited by an administrator

come visit us at https://thejackarmy.net

Stevie Caulker on 12:32 - Sep 15 with 1154 viewsthejackarmy

Stevie Caulker on 23:31 - Sep 14 by Liberty

So Darr and Baker have given personal information out?

Seriously ?

If so, why the fcuk would anyone join either site ?

Weird.

No Baker has not given any personal information out as he has no access to it.

Not only that your data is also protected by SSL at thejackarmy.net and thus encrypted during transfer keeping you safe from potential hackers, if you look at the address bar for a padlock then you know you are safe, no padlock your data is not safe.

We use the same security your online bank uses.

come visit us at https://thejackarmy.net

Stevie Caulker on 17:54 - Sep 15 with 1083 viewsBaker

Stevie Caulker on 23:31 - Sep 14 by Liberty

So Darr and Baker have given personal information out?

Seriously ?

If so, why the fcuk would anyone join either site ?

Weird.

While Darran has his faults, disclosing information such as this is not one of them.

I'm not sure what sort of access was/is available to mods on this site but access to info on thejackarmy.net is heavily secured. TBH I'd love to have a nose around on there but I can't. My role on there is more as a mediator than a moderator anyway.

I have had a little chat with DYS (and a few other notable members from both sites) and it appears that DYS's personal info has come from certain members that have pieced together a jigsaw presented and posted on various PUBLIC social media by DYS himself over the past few months.

From personal experience, just remember this folks, if you want to stay anonymous on these type of message boards, posting personal info on FB, Twitter & match tickets (with names on) on football forums isn't a good idea (more so, if you're going to make a bit of a c*nt of yourself).

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Stevie Caulker on 18:05 - Sep 15 with 1074 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Stevie Caulker on 17:54 - Sep 15 by Baker

While Darran has his faults, disclosing information such as this is not one of them.

I'm not sure what sort of access was/is available to mods on this site but access to info on thejackarmy.net is heavily secured. TBH I'd love to have a nose around on there but I can't. My role on there is more as a mediator than a moderator anyway.

I have had a little chat with DYS (and a few other notable members from both sites) and it appears that DYS's personal info has come from certain members that have pieced together a jigsaw presented and posted on various PUBLIC social media by DYS himself over the past few months.

From personal experience, just remember this folks, if you want to stay anonymous on these type of message boards, posting personal info on FB, Twitter & match tickets (with names on) on football forums isn't a good idea (more so, if you're going to make a bit of a c*nt of yourself).

I'm not looking into staying anonymous like some sort of criminal, I just want to be able to post on Swansea City forums without people threatening me with physical assault while also bragging about how they know who I am.

I also fail to see how 'i've made a bit of a c*nt of myself'.

I've never abused anyone or deliberately wound anyone up (Jethro aside) yet so many people seem to have a problem with me.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Stevie Caulker on 18:09 - Sep 15 with 1071 viewsBaker

Stevie Caulker on 18:05 - Sep 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm not looking into staying anonymous like some sort of criminal, I just want to be able to post on Swansea City forums without people threatening me with physical assault while also bragging about how they know who I am.

I've never abused anyone or deliberately wound anyone up (Jethro aside) yet so many people seem to have a problem with me.

'i've made a bit of a c*nt of myself'.

Don't be so paranoid, old bean.

That's why I stated the "From personal experience" bit.

Stevie Caulker on 18:22 - Sep 15 with 1054 viewsLiberty

You did say yesterday that Darr and Baker had given you IP addresses. Was this the truth ?

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Stevie Caulker on 18:37 - Sep 15 with 1039 viewsJackfath

Stevie Caulker on 18:22 - Sep 15 by Liberty

You did say yesterday that Darr and Baker had given you IP addresses. Was this the truth ?

Dwight has no reason to lie. The people from the other site do though.

It happened to me also.

It can happen to you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Stevie Caulker on 18:39 - Sep 15 with 1038 viewsDarran

Stevie Caulker on 18:22 - Sep 15 by Liberty

Yes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stevie Caulker on 18:56 - Sep 15 with 1021 viewsAquinas

Stevie Caulker on 00:29 - Sep 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well, Liberty, many people on this site disagree with me on some topics. Most are lovely people, such as Darran.

Unfortunately there are a select few who likely didn't try very hard in school and spent most of their time taking soft drugs or drinking alcohol behind community centres and so now lack the required intelligence to have a peaceful debate with someone they disagree with.

Instead they resort to the only thing they know - abuse. The fact many have gone out of their way to stalk me and then follow up said stalking with threats worries me.

I only wish their parents raised them better.

Isn't that what they do in Salford?
Stevie Caulker on 20:10 - Sep 15 with 998 viewsonetimejack

I hope you don't think i threatened you dwightykins, i merely stated i would like to enter you via the back door, i think it is your avatar that has drawn me towards these feelings i hold for you.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Stevie Caulker on 21:13 - Sep 15 with 961 viewsPhil_S

Excuse me for stating the obvious but I have a sneaky feeling that DYSS and the rest may just be having a little jest about the sharing of personal data like

Just a hunch...
Stevie Caulker on 22:48 - Sep 15 with 929 viewsLiberty

Stevie Caulker on 18:37 - Sep 15 by Jackfath

Dwight has no reason to lie. The people from the other site do though.

It happened to me also.

It can happen to you.

Phil agrees with folk from other site, so guess Dwight was lying.

What a shame.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Stevie Caulker on 22:51 - Sep 15 with 925 viewsPhil_S

Stevie Caulker on 22:48 - Sep 15 by Liberty

Phil agrees with folk from other site, so guess Dwight was lying.

What a shame.

I have no idea what happens elsewhere but I took it as a joke

Of course I could have been wrong and Daz may have been selling the information

Of course IP address matches mean absolutely sod all otherwise you would be at least 3 other people on here
Stevie Caulker on 23:57 - Sep 15 with 899 viewsBaker

Stevie Caulker on 22:51 - Sep 15 by Phil_S

I have no idea what happens elsewhere but I took it as a joke

Of course I could have been wrong and Daz may have been selling the information

Of course IP address matches mean absolutely sod all otherwise you would be at least 3 other people on here

'We' took it very seriously.

Very seriously indeed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024