Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale Xmas Jumper 13:05 - Oct 28 with 5460 viewsBrierls

I know the commercial department, and club shop in particular, come in for an awful lot of criticism BUT I really do think they should be applauded on this...

http://shop.rochdaleafc.co.uk/RAFCShop/Product.aspx?ProductID=c7fd5195-31d8-4575

Something completely different.

We'll have to get Flicker one...
[Post edited 28 Oct 2014 14:19]
Dale Xmas Jumper on 13:16 - Oct 28 with 5410 viewsJimmyRustler

I think it'd look a lot better if the badge was sewn as opposed to just being a badge that's sewn on, which I assume it is? Nice idea though
Dale Xmas Jumper on 13:20 - Oct 28 with 5389 views1907

Dale Xmas Jumper on 13:16 - Oct 28 by JimmyRustler

I think it'd look a lot better if the badge was sewn as opposed to just being a badge that's sewn on, which I assume it is? Nice idea though

Much better not being sown. It looks a lot less like training gear and more like something you could wear away from the football
Dale Xmas Jumper on 13:24 - Oct 28 with 5371 viewsBrierls

Dale Xmas Jumper on 13:16 - Oct 28 by JimmyRustler

Yeah it looks to be the same sewn on badge as on all shirts and leisurewear. I'm no knitting expert, but I guess the detail in the badge would be very difficult (and expensive) to sew/knit into the design.
Dale Xmas Jumper on 15:09 - Oct 28 with 5199 viewsTomRAFC

I fookin hate christmas jumpers but these are class
!

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Dale Xmas Jumper on 15:19 - Oct 28 with 5178 views442Dale

I know it's just me, but the lack of black in that reindeer's scarf* is an irritant. Also saw a new (?) scarf in the club shop window last home game that looked predominantly blue and white. Having black as part of our colour scheme is unique so we should stick to it. Can't find the scarves on the online shop to clarify, just a couple of old ones inc the excellent 'college' scarf (Didn't realise they were still on sale, might get another).

* a reindeer's scarf or what socks Cheltenham wear at Morecambe? Must prioritise.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dale Xmas Jumper on 16:17 - Oct 28 with 5068 viewsCockneyDale

Agree, I like it. For too long there's been nothing that i'd buy, but I like that. I hope it's not 100% acrylic though. I was going to buy my son pyjamas as they're a nice design, but then found they were 100% polyester. #firstworldproblems
Dale Xmas Jumper on 16:25 - Oct 28 with 5041 views442Dale

Dale Xmas Jumper on 16:17 - Oct 28 by CockneyDale

Agree, I like it. For too long there's been nothing that i'd buy, but I like that. I hope it's not 100% acrylic though. I was going to buy my son pyjamas as they're a nice design, but then found they were 100% polyester. #firstworldproblems

It's a good idea and if they're taking orders hopefully it'll sell well. What was the debate about the badge earlier?... the link says it's embroidered.

Didn't realise they did pyjamas Cockneydale, another good idea, have you got a link?

Dale Xmas Jumper on 16:36 - Oct 28 with 5015 viewsCockneyDale

Dale Xmas Jumper on 16:25 - Oct 28 by 442Dale

It's a good idea and if they're taking orders hopefully it'll sell well. What was the debate about the badge earlier?... the link says it's embroidered.

Didn't realise they did pyjamas Cockneydale, another good idea, have you got a link?

They don't appear to be in the online shop, sadly - I saw them in the actual club shop. Maybe they're phasing them out? I hope they get cotton ones next time - my lad would melt!
Login to get fewer ads

Dale Xmas Jumper on 17:20 - Oct 28 with 4927 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

You mean completely different from.....other clubs that did them last year?

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/29/ryan-shawcross-and-asmir-begovic-take-to-the-catwa

Dale Xmas Jumper on 17:25 - Oct 28 with 4911 viewsSimpkinsLeftPeg

Dale Xmas Jumper on 17:20 - Oct 28 by Albert_Whitehurst

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/29/ryan-shawcross-and-asmir-begovic-take-to-the-catwa

We shouldn't bother then, eh?
Dale Xmas Jumper on 17:26 - Oct 28 with 4907 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Dale Xmas Jumper on 17:25 - Oct 28 by SimpkinsLeftPeg

We shouldn't bother then, eh?

Why?
Dale Xmas Jumper on 17:32 - Oct 28 with 4886 viewsTVOS1907

I bet they clash with Southampton's jumpers.

Shawcross probably fouled the reindeer.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dale Xmas Jumper on 20:13 - Oct 28 with 4669 viewsnordenblue

Dale Xmas Jumper on 17:32 - Oct 28 by TVOS1907

I bet they clash with Southampton's jumpers.

Shawcross probably fouled the reindeer.

What shorts would 442 favour with that choice of top i wonder?
Dale Xmas Jumper on 20:14 - Oct 28 with 4665 viewsBrierls

It looks better in blue.

Don't know why David Warner is modelling the Stoke jumper either.
Dale Xmas Jumper on 20:37 - Oct 28 with 4625 views442Dale

Dale Xmas Jumper on 20:13 - Oct 28 by nordenblue

What shorts would 442 favour with that choice of top i wonder?

If it's Stoke, then white. Southampton, black. But Stoke's refusal to wear alternative red shorts when visiting sides that wear white with their Christmas jumpers is a source of great annoyance.

But then again, who's wearing shorts with a reindeer jumper anyway? Your questions border on madness, Nordenblue.

Dale Xmas Jumper on 21:46 - Oct 28 with 4531 viewsnordenblue

Dale Xmas Jumper on 20:37 - Oct 28 by 442Dale

If it's Stoke, then white. Southampton, black. But Stoke's refusal to wear alternative red shorts when visiting sides that wear white with their Christmas jumpers is a source of great annoyance.

But then again, who's wearing shorts with a reindeer jumper anyway? Your questions border on madness, Nordenblue.

Why do Stoke choose white and Southampton black shorts when their home shirts are very similar colour scheme wise? I quite like the Everton all black kit thats a little special while we're on the topic of kits.
The shorts and jumper look is on the same lines as wearing a scarf with a t shirt,its just fashion
Dale Xmas Jumper on 22:22 - Oct 28 with 4456 views442Dale

Dale Xmas Jumper on 21:46 - Oct 28 by nordenblue

Why do Stoke choose white and Southampton black shorts when their home shirts are very similar colour scheme wise? I quite like the Everton all black kit thats a little special while we're on the topic of kits.
The shorts and jumper look is on the same lines as wearing a scarf with a t shirt,its just fashion

Because those are the shorts both sides should wear. Unless Southampton ignore tradition again by going all-red.

That Everton kit is nice. All there are in fact. Even the white and purple with the fluorescent yellow trim. Umbro have done some excellent kits again this yet after relaunching the brand again. Actually, back to Southampton; they have their own branded kit this season and it's brilliant. Back to stripes and the red is two-tone. Same with the socks.

Would work with two-tone blue & black stripes too....

Dale Xmas Jumper on 23:14 - Oct 28 with 4387 viewsTVOS1907

Dale Xmas Jumper on 22:22 - Oct 28 by 442Dale

Because those are the shorts both sides should wear. Unless Southampton ignore tradition again by going all-red.

That Everton kit is nice. All there are in fact. Even the white and purple with the fluorescent yellow trim. Umbro have done some excellent kits again this yet after relaunching the brand again. Actually, back to Southampton; they have their own branded kit this season and it's brilliant. Back to stripes and the red is two-tone. Same with the socks.

Would work with two-tone blue & black stripes too....

Presumably the process for choosing our kit for next season is now underway?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dale Xmas Jumper on 23:18 - Oct 28 with 4380 viewsbocadave

hopefully we can return to black and blue stripes.
Dale Xmas Jumper on 08:16 - Oct 29 with 4251 viewsdownunder

Dale Xmas Jumper on 20:37 - Oct 28 by 442Dale

I usually wear shorts at Christmas. Bit warm for a jumper though.
Dale Xmas Jumper on 09:37 - Oct 29 with 4204 viewselectricblue

The Missus and Daughter love them..
Great idea to make money......
Tad on the dear side though at £25.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Dale Xmas Jumper on 18:15 - Oct 29 with 4073 viewsThe_DJ

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024