Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Jarvis? 21:22 - Feb 2 with 8658 viewscoolranger

SSN hearing Matt Jarvis may come to Rangers with Zarate returning to West Ham.
Matt Jarvis? on 23:02 - Feb 2 with 1491 viewsMatch82

Matt Jarvis? on 22:26 - Feb 2 by nadera78

Some people will do anything to defend Redknapp.

Absolutely. And others will do anything to blame him.

At this point we have no idea whether Zarate's recall is being driven by QPR or West Ham. It's just as likely that they want Zarate back in case they can't get Adebayor.
Matt Jarvis? on 23:04 - Feb 2 with 1481 viewsbosh67

Someone pointed out that we can't send Zarate back as it is against the rules. He could only go back if injured or actually be recalled. We seemed to have called him a taxi and made him wear a shovel for a hat.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Matt Jarvis? on 23:04 - Feb 2 with 1481 viewsQPR1882

Matt Jarvis? on 23:02 - Feb 2 by Match82

Absolutely. And others will do anything to blame him.

At this point we have no idea whether Zarate's recall is being driven by QPR or West Ham. It's just as likely that they want Zarate back in case they can't get Adebayor.

Zarate is not match fit and therefore unable to play, why would WHU be so keen to get him back ?
Matt Jarvis? on 23:05 - Feb 2 with 1475 viewsHunterhoop

Matt Jarvis? on 22:46 - Feb 2 by stevec

Outwardly it appears that way but I'm getting the feeling HR has been taken off transfer duty now Les is getting a more prominent role. Someone has fcked up big time signing an unfit player under such a limited loan structure and that points towards those calling the shots financially and I don't think HR has that remit.

I would have thought the Director of football operations might be where the buck stops on FA rulings rather than the manager.

Who says Zarate in unfit, btw? Not Les, Not TF....only HR.

Who's had just under a month now to get the lad fit? Not Les, Not TF....only HR.

Who recently made it very clear on twitter recently that he does consider himself fit? Might it be the player in question?! Bingo!

Redknapp is just throwing out this "unfit line" as justification for not playing him for whatever reason. I'm sure he's not 100% match sharp, because he's not played 90 minutes for months, but I very very much doubt a professional footballer in full training is "unfit".

Everyone assumed Redknapp was talking the truth about Taarabt who promptly played 90 mins out of the blue and looked our most impressive attacking threat....and worked much harder than Fer, whilst he was at it!

Redknapp just throws these comments out there. Find it strange you take what he says as gospel but question everyone/every thing else about the club.
Matt Jarvis? on 23:12 - Feb 2 with 1423 viewsrrrspricey

Matt Jarvis? on 22:59 - Feb 2 by stevec

True enough, but the idea that HR is to blame for overseeing medicals, loan agreements and basic administration is ridiculous and has to be challenged.

Not saying he's responsible for any of that bit he is responsible for bringing Zarate to LR and wanting rid within a few short weeks.
Matt Jarvis? on 23:13 - Feb 2 with 1407 viewsHollowayRanger

zarates moral must be great right now

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Matt Jarvis? on 23:16 - Feb 2 with 1386 viewsstevec

Matt Jarvis? on 23:05 - Feb 2 by Hunterhoop

Who says Zarate in unfit, btw? Not Les, Not TF....only HR.

Who's had just under a month now to get the lad fit? Not Les, Not TF....only HR.

Who recently made it very clear on twitter recently that he does consider himself fit? Might it be the player in question?! Bingo!

Redknapp is just throwing out this "unfit line" as justification for not playing him for whatever reason. I'm sure he's not 100% match sharp, because he's not played 90 minutes for months, but I very very much doubt a professional footballer in full training is "unfit".

Everyone assumed Redknapp was talking the truth about Taarabt who promptly played 90 mins out of the blue and looked our most impressive attacking threat....and worked much harder than Fer, whilst he was at it!

Redknapp just throws these comments out there. Find it strange you take what he says as gospel but question everyone/every thing else about the club.

You're probably right, but if Harry wanted him in the first place why leave him on the bench and more to the point, the club appear to be keen to send him back too.

I just think HR is getting all the stick, some justifiably, but there are plenty behind the scenes who are paid handsomely and seem to be getting off scot free. The club is a multi million pound company being run by a collection of incompetent chancers and all the responsibility should not be heaped on one man.
Matt Jarvis? on 23:23 - Feb 2 with 1325 viewsHunterhoop

Matt Jarvis? on 23:16 - Feb 2 by stevec

You're probably right, but if Harry wanted him in the first place why leave him on the bench and more to the point, the club appear to be keen to send him back too.

I just think HR is getting all the stick, some justifiably, but there are plenty behind the scenes who are paid handsomely and seem to be getting off scot free. The club is a multi million pound company being run by a collection of incompetent chancers and all the responsibility should not be heaped on one man.

There aren't plenty behind the scenes paid handsomely. Some. Not very many though.

Football clubs don't actually pay brilliantly. My mate was our marketing manager back in the Holloway days. He was straight out of Uni. Times have changed at the club but football, in general doesn't pay that well if you're an actual professional and not a manager or player. Certainly the board are all investors rather than on the payroll.

I presume you're getting and Les and/or Hoddle. No idea what they're on, but it will be a damn sight less than Redknapp.

Anyway, going back to your main point, why did Redknapp sign Zarate? Because it's what he does! We were struggling. He felt we needed more attacking threat. And, throughout his career, he's answered almost every problem by bringing in a new player. It's what he does. "It's all about players" in his eyes. That's an actual quote from a week before the Burnley game. We were in a spot of bother. What do you do? Let's bring that Zarate lad in from Wet Spam. Can't get a game. Talented. "Could unlock a few doors".

That's it. The guy is a busted flush. Tactically clueless. A vacuum of accountability and personal responsibility. As much of a leader as I am an astronaut. His heart is not in it and we're only tinpot QPR so no one will really care if we go down.
Login to get fewer ads

Matt Jarvis? on 23:25 - Feb 2 with 1307 viewsRangersw12

Matt Jarvis? on 23:16 - Feb 2 by stevec

Because Redknapp just signs players with no thought on how they will fit into the team
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 23:26]
Matt Jarvis? on 23:57 - Feb 2 with 1221 viewsstevec

Matt Jarvis? on 23:23 - Feb 2 by Hunterhoop

There aren't plenty behind the scenes paid handsomely. Some. Not very many though.

Football clubs don't actually pay brilliantly. My mate was our marketing manager back in the Holloway days. He was straight out of Uni. Times have changed at the club but football, in general doesn't pay that well if you're an actual professional and not a manager or player. Certainly the board are all investors rather than on the payroll.

I presume you're getting and Les and/or Hoddle. No idea what they're on, but it will be a damn sight less than Redknapp.

Anyway, going back to your main point, why did Redknapp sign Zarate? Because it's what he does! We were struggling. He felt we needed more attacking threat. And, throughout his career, he's answered almost every problem by bringing in a new player. It's what he does. "It's all about players" in his eyes. That's an actual quote from a week before the Burnley game. We were in a spot of bother. What do you do? Let's bring that Zarate lad in from Wet Spam. Can't get a game. Talented. "Could unlock a few doors".

That's it. The guy is a busted flush. Tactically clueless. A vacuum of accountability and personal responsibility. As much of a leader as I am an astronaut. His heart is not in it and we're only tinpot QPR so no one will really care if we go down.

All fair points. I guess today's the day we should wipe the slate clean, 15 games with an unenhanced squad, time for Harry to prove which of his supporters/detractors is right.

Might as well all get behind him because I don't think the Championship will be so kind to us next time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024