Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jazz Richards 21:50 - Jun 12 with 5803 viewsRancid

Outstanding all night long.500k seems ridiculous now.
Jazz Richards on 21:50 - Jun 12 with 4177 viewsrossshaw

Can we have him back?

Trundle could still do a job..

Jazz Richards on 21:51 - Jun 12 with 4161 viewsSwan91

Jazz Richards on 21:50 - Jun 12 by rossshaw

Can we have him back?

He hasn't actually left...has he? Not been confirmed anyway.
Jazz Richards on 21:53 - Jun 12 with 4136 viewsSwansNZ

Jazz Richards on 21:50 - Jun 12 by rossshaw

Can we have him back?

Played well, but let’s face it, he’d get nowhere near our full strength team, and rightly so. Swans are much stronger than Wales.

Not even sure he has been sold?? - just chuck another 100K on the price

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jazz Richards on 21:54 - Jun 12 with 4126 viewshobo

Seemed ridiculous before, seems plainly stupid now
Jazz Richards on 21:56 - Jun 12 with 4107 viewsNeath_Jack

Nobody should be surprised, he's not a bad player at all.

Given a run of games, and a bit of confidence and he's tidy enough.

Well done Jazz, keep going.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jazz Richards on 21:57 - Jun 12 with 4096 viewsjack247

Nah, not after one game. Credit where it's due though, he was superb tonight.
Jazz Richards on 21:57 - Jun 12 with 4089 viewsAquinas

Played well today but still happy he's going.

His performances in a Swansea shirt were not PL standard.
Jazz Richards on 21:58 - Jun 12 with 4072 viewshobo

If we wanted a squad player from Southampton, we'd be paying a hell of a lot more than 500k that's for sure
Login to get fewer ads

Jazz Richards on 21:59 - Jun 12 with 4063 viewshobo

We paid 800k for Craig Beattie who couldn't even get in West Brom's team in the Championship!
Jazz Richards on 22:00 - Jun 12 with 4053 viewsSwansNZ

Jazz Richards on 21:58 - Jun 12 by hobo

If we wanted a squad player from Southampton, we'd be paying a hell of a lot more than 500k that's for sure

We wouldn't want a Championship player from Southampton.

Jazz Richards on 22:23 - Jun 12 with 3908 viewsforkbeard

Jazz Richards on 21:59 - Jun 12 by hobo

We paid 800k for Craig Beattie who couldn't even get in West Brom's team in the Championship!

Partly down to Beattie's last minute goal Vs Boro (and a few goals around that time) we went on a good run in the end to get to the play offs so 800k seems a snip really..
Jazz Richards on 22:55 - Jun 12 with 3754 viewsUxbridge

Best I've ever seen him play, by far. Let's not go overboard though eh.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Jazz Richards on 23:04 - Jun 12 with 3700 viewsJackFish

Was really worried about him having to mark Hazard but thought he was excellent, as was Gunter in a position he doesn't usually play.
Jazz Richards on 23:20 - Jun 12 with 3617 viewsDr_Winston

Not good enough for us, but way better than he gets credit for on here.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jazz Richards on 23:32 - Jun 12 with 3534 viewsDull1Thomas

Disappointing tonight that Swans fans are so quick to dismiss Jazz, again. Showed his worth this season and again tonight.
Not good enough? Did the job expected of him against the second best team in the world.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Jazz Richards on 00:43 - Jun 13 with 3383 viewsbonymine

Jazz Richards on 23:32 - Jun 12 by Dull1Thomas

Disappointing tonight that Swans fans are so quick to dismiss Jazz, again. Showed his worth this season and again tonight.
Not good enough? Did the job expected of him against the second best team in the world.

Maybe we should put in a sell on clause just in case he's a late developer !!

Was great tonight did worry a bit when I saw his name on the teamsheet but did all that was asked of him.

Well done Jazz.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Jazz Richards on 03:15 - Jun 13 with 3254 viewsJBT95

Great game. Glad to see a thread on him.

When will people wake up?! He had three outstanding games against Arsenal, Man City & now Belgium within five weeks with all that talent in those three teams, provided an assist, put his body on the line in the Wales game and yet he's not good enough for us, especially seeing as he is a local lad. WTF?

Ben Davies, Ashley Williams, Chris Coleman all praising him. Well done Jazz.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2015 3:19]
Jazz Richards on 03:32 - Jun 13 with 3232 viewsTownhill_Hilton

I couldn't agree more. I think he is , like many others, a confidence player. Given an extended run any team, he can do a job and do it well.
Last night he was lifted by the occasion and rose to it and more- which shows he can play at any level. That was Eden Hazard he was marking not Neville Nobody.
I for one will be sad to see him go. There are a lot more uncommitted and less talented players sitting on benches in the Premiership and he is a steal at 500K.
Jazz Richards on 04:59 - Jun 13 with 3196 viewsSwansNZ

Jazz Richards on 03:15 - Jun 13 by JBT95

Great game. Glad to see a thread on him.

When will people wake up?! He had three outstanding games against Arsenal, Man City & now Belgium within five weeks with all that talent in those three teams, provided an assist, put his body on the line in the Wales game and yet he's not good enough for us, especially seeing as he is a local lad. WTF?

Ben Davies, Ashley Williams, Chris Coleman all praising him. Well done Jazz.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2015 3:19]

I don't give a feck if he's local or not, he's not good enough for our team. Squad player at best, so best for all if he moves on.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2015 6:25]

Jazz Richards on 05:26 - Jun 13 with 3180 viewsJBT95

Jazz Richards on 04:59 - Jun 13 by SwansNZ

I don't give a feck if he's local or not, he's not good enough for our team. Squad player at best, so best for all if he moves on.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2015 6:25]

So it's a fluke he's had three really good games against excellent opposition? Not good enough... we are Swansea City not Real Madrid despite what some people think, maybe that gold 2012-13 season has gone to some people's heads.
Jazz Richards on 06:25 - Jun 13 with 3148 viewsjack247

Jazz Richards on 05:26 - Jun 13 by JBT95

So it's a fluke he's had three really good games against excellent opposition? Not good enough... we are Swansea City not Real Madrid despite what some people think, maybe that gold 2012-13 season has gone to some people's heads.

He is not as good as Naughton, he is not as good as Rangel. By the time age catches up with Rangel, we will have brought in competition for Naughton. You wouldn't have raved about it if Naughton had put in those PL performances, it would have been standard.

Everybody wanted Jazz to make the grade, he is a local lad and by all accounts a great guy. Unfortunately, he is just out of his depth in the PL. He hasn't quite made it, but has an excellent opportunity to play regularly in the Championship, which will be great for Jazz, great for Wales and not a problem for us. We have 2 better than him at RB, will have 2 better than him at LB if we sign Tabanou (excluding Dwight) and we have a wealth of talent in central midfield.

I did think he was superb last night and hope he does really well if he ends up going to Fulham.
Jazz Richards on 06:28 - Jun 13 with 3143 viewsSwansNZ

Jazz Richards on 05:26 - Jun 13 by JBT95

It's your opinion he has had a few really good games at the end of the season for the Swans. It's not an opinion shared by me. Nothing against Jazz, but I think we've moved on to a level above what he has shown he can play.

Jazz Richards on 06:31 - Jun 13 with 3142 viewsJBT95

Right. So Jazz is out of depth at PL level?

Despite putting in a PL quality cross for Bafe against the last season Champions to equalize. Despite having Hazard, the PFA and writers player of the year, 'in his back pocket'. Playing well generally against Man City and Arsenal. Making one mistake in a number of appearances for us... that cost us... and oh yeah against Spurs & Eriksen. Despite putting in a stand out performance against the second best rank international side.

Talk about not seeing the wood for the trees.

You just said Rangel's age. No idea why we gave him a new deal in all honesty.

Btw how did Swansea City do against Hazard? And how did Wales do?
[Post edited 13 Jun 2015 6:33]
Jazz Richards on 06:32 - Jun 13 with 3139 viewsSwansNZ

Jazz Richards on 06:25 - Jun 13 by jack247

He is not as good as Naughton, he is not as good as Rangel. By the time age catches up with Rangel, we will have brought in competition for Naughton. You wouldn't have raved about it if Naughton had put in those PL performances, it would have been standard.

Everybody wanted Jazz to make the grade, he is a local lad and by all accounts a great guy. Unfortunately, he is just out of his depth in the PL. He hasn't quite made it, but has an excellent opportunity to play regularly in the Championship, which will be great for Jazz, great for Wales and not a problem for us. We have 2 better than him at RB, will have 2 better than him at LB if we sign Tabanou (excluding Dwight) and we have a wealth of talent in central midfield.

I did think he was superb last night and hope he does really well if he ends up going to Fulham.

That's right, I'm not sure where JBT sees Jazz playing for us - LB, RB, or midfield? We have better options in every position. If we kept Jazz, he'd hardly play at all. Like I said earlier, might be best for all if he moves, including Jazz and Wales.

Jazz Richards on 06:34 - Jun 13 with 3133 viewsJBT95

Jazz Richards on 06:32 - Jun 13 by SwansNZ

That's right, I'm not sure where JBT sees Jazz playing for us - LB, RB, or midfield? We have better options in every position. If we kept Jazz, he'd hardly play at all. Like I said earlier, might be best for all if he moves, including Jazz and Wales.

RB and mid if needed. I think we should look at loaning him out till January and see what happens really.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024