Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic 09:50 - Jun 14 with 8605 viewsPhil_S

The Swans are the latest side to be linked with a move for Anderlecht striker Aleksandar Mitrovic although they will need to battle with both Newcastle and Southampton for his signature.

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/38894

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic on 10:52 - Jun 15 with 3145 viewsairedale

Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic on 00:06 - Jun 15 by Taliesin

How old is Gomis? 30? He's probably only got 1 maybe 2 years left at the top. Somebody of the age / quality of Mitrovic would seem to be he ideal option. Should provide better back up than the loans of recent years and will learn the way we play ready to be no 1 within two years.

Most sensible option I would have thought. Rather than be in the market for a ready made striker in a couple of years when we could be looking at £20 mill.

I think that's a very good point. The trick will be if he's a success in the PL.
Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic on 11:15 - Jun 15 with 3099 viewstomdickharry

Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic on 10:52 - Jun 15 by airedale

I think that's a very good point. The trick will be if he's a success in the PL.

Same question could be aired for Ayew, Gomis next season,who knows but his record lst season at such a tender age at Anderlecht is supurb- 23 goals :48 appearances:10 yellows: which clearly shows he knows where the goals are,not injury prone and can put his foot in,will do for me.
Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic on 11:20 - Jun 15 with 3087 viewsJackSomething

Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic on 11:15 - Jun 15 by tomdickharry

Same question could be aired for Ayew, Gomis next season,who knows but his record lst season at such a tender age at Anderlecht is supurb- 23 goals :48 appearances:10 yellows: which clearly shows he knows where the goals are,not injury prone and can put his foot in,will do for me.

Being slightly facetious, how do you know he can put his foot in? Perhaps all 10 yellows were for diving?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic on 11:41 - Jun 15 with 3045 viewsThornburyswan

Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic on 10:32 - Jun 14 by airedale

Seems like a lorra Wonga for a kid who's untried in the PL?

According to the SSN Transfer Centre the Barcodes are close to signing Das Bost so that might fit with their fansites reporting we've beat them to Mitrovic
Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic on 12:40 - Jun 15 with 2909 viewsrob

Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic on 11:20 - Jun 15 by JackSomething

Being slightly facetious, how do you know he can put his foot in? Perhaps all 10 yellows were for diving?

I've watched him play a few times. Good player, and yes, doesn't mind the physical aspect of the game.

Would be a very good signing.
Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic on 02:54 - Jun 16 with 2069 viewsnyc_swans

anybody think this is actually going to happen?
Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic on 08:57 - Jun 16 with 1949 viewsmagicdaps10

Did you actually think the Ayew deal was going to happen? I didnt!

We have cut a lot of fringe players plus we still have a dollop of the Bony money, so why not!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic on 09:30 - Jun 16 with 1901 viewsThornburyswan

Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic on 08:57 - Jun 16 by magicdaps10

Did you actually think the Ayew deal was going to happen? I didnt!

We have cut a lot of fringe players plus we still have a dollop of the Bony money, so why not!?

Fair point MD & with the barcodes & saints seemingly settling elsewhere on strikers I guess you never know..............although Gomiss, Ayew & Mitrovic feels a tad on the heavy/problematic side but if they all come in with the right approach it's a great problem for Monk to have
Login to get fewer ads

Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic on 09:33 - Jun 16 with 1896 viewsmagicdaps10

We need goals in the team. Defence, midfield and now with the arrival with Ayew it seems out wide is sorted.

We need to beef up the front line and Mitrovic is young and imagine the resale if he can get 20 plus goals, if he gets 12 plus goals for us then we could look at selling for a profit.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic on 13:30 - Jun 16 with 1732 viewsJokeren1943

Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic on 11:03 - Jun 14 by tomdickharry

You have to pay for class and that's what Mitrovic is,has all the attributes to be a top striker,played 13 times for Serbia so he's far from a faint heart.

And have only scored 1 goal in those 13 matchs.

He played against the danish national team this Saturday. But was hard to see how god/bad he was.
Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic on 16:43 - Jun 16 with 1592 viewstomdickharry

Won't be going to Southampton they have just signed another striker according to SSN.
In reply to a previous post,yes 1 goal in 13 matches for Serbia is not that clever.
Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic on 21:23 - Jun 16 with 1441 viewsbargoedjack

Swans Battle Newcastle And Southampton For Mitrovic on 16:43 - Jun 16 by tomdickharry

Won't be going to Southampton they have just signed another striker according to SSN.
In reply to a previous post,yes 1 goal in 13 matches for Serbia is not that clever.

13 games by the age of 20 ain't too shabby ...
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024