Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ex-goalkeeper coach Peter Fox in deep (heat) trouble 16:53 - Jul 16 with 4496 viewsBrierls

Saw this on the beeb - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-33555987

He's our ex-goalkeeping coach isn't he? Nowt wrong with a bit of Deep Heat on the nads to focus a young players mind. They should be thankful its not Olbas Oil or a tickle after he's been eating Salt & Pepper ribs! The world has gone soft.
Ex-goalkeeper coach Peter Fox in deep (heat) trouble on 17:07 - Jul 16 with 4454 viewsSuddenLad

Ridiculous. I can think of a few 'initiation ceremonies' that would put that to shame.

Should have binned at source. Complete waste of time and money.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Ex-goalkeeper coach Peter Fox in deep (heat) trouble on 17:13 - Jul 16 with 4434 viewsTalkingSutty

Ex-goalkeeper coach Peter Fox in deep (heat) trouble on 17:07 - Jul 16 by SuddenLad

Ridiculous. I can think of a few 'initiation ceremonies' that would put that to shame.

Should have binned at source. Complete waste of time and money.

From my understanding its alleged Fox smeared the finger of his goalkeeping glove in Deep Heat and it was inserted into the anus of the young footballer. Maybe it's just me, but that's a bit more serious than a bit of horseplay.
Ex-goalkeeper coach Peter Fox in deep (heat) trouble on 17:18 - Jul 16 with 4418 viewsSuddenLad

Ex-goalkeeper coach Peter Fox in deep (heat) trouble on 17:13 - Jul 16 by TalkingSutty

From my understanding its alleged Fox smeared the finger of his goalkeeping glove in Deep Heat and it was inserted into the anus of the young footballer. Maybe it's just me, but that's a bit more serious than a bit of horseplay.

I read something in the weekend newspaper which didn't claim it to have been so 'intimate'. If that is indeed the case, then it's a step too far, of course, but somewhere lies the truth.

It's such a long time ago, it makes you wonder what brought it to the fore.

Ex-goalkeeper coach Peter Fox in deep (heat) trouble on 17:43 - Jul 16 with 4388 viewselectricblue

Could be worse if they tried fiery jack...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Ex-goalkeeper coach Peter Fox in deep (heat) trouble on 17:49 - Jul 16 with 4370 viewsSuddenLad

Ex-goalkeeper coach Peter Fox in deep (heat) trouble on 17:43 - Jul 16 by electricblue

Could be worse if they tried fiery jack...

Well, I can vouch for that. Fiery Jack and scrotums are not very compatible partners, but neither do they involve barristers or claims of impropriety many years after the event.

'Get on with it' was the mantra., though times have certainly changed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024