Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April 09:34 - Oct 31 with 4926 viewsDale_Trust

We are delighted to announce the annual exiles day has been confirmed for Saturday 16th April 2016 vs Blackpool. We have approx 50 places available; if this number is exceeded we have other options available. The price per head will be £30 for adults and £15 concession. Included in the package will be a buffet style lunch (last years was excellent), tour of ground, a chat with Keith Hill, chat with the directors and chairman and the opportunity to mix with other exiles.

Further Details >> http://www.daletrust.co.uk/2015/10/exiles-day-saturday-16th-april-2016/
Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 19:52 - Oct 31 with 4813 viewsFatCat

Definitely got an eye on this.
Being down in Essex I think I'll join the exiles.
Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 22:03 - Oct 31 with 4774 viewssuffolkdale

Always a fantastic day - we are looked after really well and it is remarkable value for money! It is great to be given this much notice so we can plan accordingly. If you are an Exile and never been, save the date and come along - you will not regret it. For starters there will be four of us coming up from Suffolk - wouldn't miss it!
Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 14:20 - Nov 1 with 4672 viewsFatCat

Does that £30 include a match ticket?
Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 13:44 - Nov 2 with 4563 viewswatford_dale

Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 14:20 - Nov 1 by FatCat

Does that £30 include a match ticket?

Excellent question as £30 would be a bit steep for just a chat and some butties.
Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 14:28 - Nov 2 with 4502 viewsleedsdale

Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 13:44 - Nov 2 by watford_dale

Excellent question as £30 would be a bit steep for just a chat and some butties.

In previous years it always has done, so I would imagine it will do this year too. There is normally the choice to sit in one of the boxes, or take a seat out in the main stand, so it should cater for most tastes. I have attended two or three of these and they are worth every penny; you're well looked after and it's a great day out
Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 15:10 - Nov 2 with 4465 viewsSheffdale

Fully endorse what others have said. I've been in last couple of years and the price includes use of the box and a good buffet. The wife (Lady Sheffdale has a certain ring?) in attendance last year and making positive noises again about next. The box makes it suitable for all ages - and last year's age range must have been about eighty years.
Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 19:33 - Nov 2 with 4372 viewsFatCat

Just signed up as an Exile and it was confirmed that admission to the game (Blackpool) is included.
Good value and I will be going.
Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 20:56 - Nov 2 with 4304 viewsTalkingSutty

Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 19:33 - Nov 2 by FatCat

Just signed up as an Exile and it was confirmed that admission to the game (Blackpool) is included.
Good value and I will be going.

Welcome aboard Cat, i hope you havent just rushed into this Dale supporting Malarkey? Its not going to be a bed of roses you know, make sure you give it plenty of thought. You seem keen enough.
Login to get fewer ads

Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 08:04 - Nov 3 with 4182 viewsaleanddale

Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 20:56 - Nov 2 by TalkingSutty

Welcome aboard Cat, i hope you havent just rushed into this Dale supporting Malarkey? Its not going to be a bed of roses you know, make sure you give it plenty of thought. You seem keen enough.

If FatCat is still around in 2040 he will have earned his 25 year stripes!

You got Rochdale links FatCat? What's the deal with the Dale??

Excellent choice BTW!!
Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 08:48 - Nov 3 with 4159 viewsFatCat

Understood TS.
Having kept an eye on Rochdale for many years I fully understand.
Realistically, I'll only make a couple of home games a season, tying in with the Exiles Day, and the nearer away ones to home.
The likes of Colchester, Southend, Peterborough, Swindon.

Aleaanddale
I have no real ties to Rochdale, it just that when I first got into football, 77-8, Rochdale finished bottom of the league pile and I have had a soft spot for them ever since.
Having thought about coming up to Spotland for many seasons, this time round I just decided to get off my arse and do it!
[Post edited 3 Nov 2015 8:50]
Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 09:06 - Nov 3 with 4140 viewsD_Alien

Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 08:48 - Nov 3 by FatCat

Understood TS.
Realistically, I'll only make a couple of home games a season, tying in with the Exiles Day, and the nearer away ones to home.

Aleaanddale
I have no real ties to Rochdale, it just that when I first got into football, 77-8, Rochdale finished bottom of the league pile and I have had a soft spot for them ever since.
Having thought about coming up to Spotland for many seasons, this time round I just decided to get off my arse and do it!

If only there were an extra couple of thousand Dale natives with your attitude
[Post edited 3 Nov 2015 9:07]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 09:15 - Nov 3 with 4125 viewsTalkingSutty

Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 08:48 - Nov 3 by FatCat

Understood TS.

Aleaanddale

Well done FC, welcome aboard.
Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 12:28 - Jan 5 with 3887 viewsDale_Trust

Just a bump up for this, 32 places gone so 18 places left.

Full info here
http://www.daletrust.co.uk/2015/10/exiles-day-saturday-16th-april-2016/

If you know any Exile Trust Members please let them know,.

Thanks
Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 15:33 - Jan 5 with 3755 viewsDorsetDale

Not done this since the first year but 2 of us coming this year, looking forward to it.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 18:31 - Jan 8 with 3545 viewsLuke8686

Anyone know if this has sold out yet? I emailed the trust a few days ago to enquire about tickets but haven't had a reply
Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 19:24 - Jan 8 with 3486 viewsDorsetDale

Exiles Day - Saturday 16th April on 18:31 - Jan 8 by Luke8686

Anyone know if this has sold out yet? I emailed the trust a few days ago to enquire about tickets but haven't had a reply

Made my booking through Martin Ashworth

m_ashworth@yahoo.com

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024