Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Rose 22:22 - Nov 1 with 4766 viewsBrierls

I thought he was never going to play for us again?

Welcome back, Rosey! A good, solid, reliable pro who has never let us down.
Michael Rose on 23:16 - Nov 1 with 4670 viewsrafc1984

Aye, totally agree.
I remember that thread, and me asking the question why, and not getting a reply.
Michael Rose on 23:30 - Nov 1 with 4644 viewsroccydaleian

Michael Rose on 23:16 - Nov 1 by rafc1984

Aye, totally agree.
I remember that thread, and me asking the question why, and not getting a reply.

First thing i said on the match thread yesterday, it was upthedale89 who said it was a FACT that he would not be seen in a Dale again. Wonder if he'll come back and explain.
Michael Rose on 01:24 - Nov 2 with 4561 viewsChaffRAFC

To be fair, his facebook made me think there had been some fall out and that he saw his goal as proving a point. Reading between the lines it looks like there was something there which may now have been resolved with hard work and getting his head down.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Michael Rose on 03:27 - Nov 2 with 4531 viewsTalkingSutty

Michael Rose on 01:24 - Nov 2 by ChaffRAFC

To be fair, his facebook made me think there had been some fall out and that he saw his goal as proving a point. Reading between the lines it looks like there was something there which may now have been resolved with hard work and getting his head down.

Not everyones cup of tea which is fair enough but I am glad he now appears to be back in favour. If not starting the game, a useful player to have on the bench, good to see him back.
Michael Rose on 08:18 - Nov 2 with 4375 viewsdingdangblue

Michael Rose on 01:24 - Nov 2 by ChaffRAFC

Yeah noticed on twitter a few weeks ago he was putting pictures of himself out with the kids and not training - maybe he's just had a few personal problems and Hill gave him some time away from football? No mention of any injury? His value from a set piece was clear to see last Saturday.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Michael Rose on 09:22 - Nov 2 with 4286 views_dezzy

Is this the same Michael Rose a lot of people on here was slagging off last year saying things like he is Hillys fav and why is he in the team,

KHBA

Michael Rose on 09:35 - Nov 2 with 4262 viewsTalkingSutty

Michael Rose on 09:22 - Nov 2 by _dezzy

Is this the same Michael Rose a lot of people on here was slagging off last year saying things like he is Hillys fav and why is he in the team,

I think there are still quite a few people who don't rate him as a player, not everybody will like him. Personally, i think we have better options when it comes to the starting eleven but he can still do a job for the team.
Michael Rose on 10:11 - Nov 2 with 4193 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Michael Rose on 09:35 - Nov 2 by TalkingSutty

I think there are still quite a few people who don't rate him as a player, not everybody will like him. Personally, i think we have better options when it comes to the starting eleven but he can still do a job for the team.

Would much rather have him in the side than TK who is doing what he always does after securing a contract.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Login to get fewer ads

Michael Rose on 02:41 - Nov 4 with 3613 viewspaulscho

Magic them toe's ...do for me that lad !!

livinginadalewonderland

Michael Rose on 20:18 - Nov 4 with 3322 viewsfinberty

I just found out that he uses the same barber as me.
So there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024