Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We can see you going bust.. 09:47 - Mar 13 with 2543 viewsLuke8686

Thoroughly enjoyed my trip up to Spotland yesterday, my first ever derby match and definitely one I will never ever forget.

Completely ran the show from start to finish, McDermott and Lund in midfield in particular had excellent games, NML and Hendo never stopped running, McNulty has truely found a new lease of life at LB, and we finally have a solid defensive partnership, none of this faffing around with it at the back, good old no-nonsense defending again, great to see.

As for bury - a true horror show, was expecting a tight game yesterday but they were just embarrassing, as were their fans.

Cracking atmosphere as well, best I've seen at any ground for a long time. Brilliant stuff, keep it up Dale.
We can see you going bust.. on 09:54 - Mar 13 with 2503 viewsNigeriamark

It was my first game since the one at Gigg Lane. You certainly picked the right one because the first one was a shocker

A win at oldham next week and may be a slight glimmer of hope for 6th place !!
We can see you going bust.. on 10:01 - Mar 13 with 2461 viewsD_Alien

Glad you had a great time yesterday. That's two home games in a row we've all come out of Spotland with huge grins on our faces.

It's days like these that make being a Dale fan as good as, if not better than any other in the country. I had a strange feeling (ooer) that we were going to do the business during the week, and that's after a season where we've witnessed some of the most dismal performances under Hilly throughout his two spells at Dale. Can't really blame fans for getting pissed off and "giving it a swerve" but now is not the time to be half-hearted. It's fair to say, we've turned a corner.

His pre- and post-match interviews have also turned a corner. The disconnect he created has been reconnected, and whoever's been advising him from within the club (and I'm pretty damn sure words have been said) has done him a huge favour.

I'm really looking forward to the final ten games. We won't perform at our peak in all of them, but there's every reason to get ourselves up to the ground on matchday with a new spring in our step.

Edit: just one thing Luke - you might want to change the title of this thread!
[Post edited 13 Mar 2016 10:04]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

We can see you going bust.. on 10:33 - Mar 13 with 2337 viewsMoonyDale

Wasn't going to bother yesterday but glad to say I changed my mind at the last minute.
Felt like the Dale had no fear again, atmosphere was great in the Sandy and the lads were clearly up for it.
For what it's worth I thought Canavan was immense but to be fair you could have thrown a man of the match blanket over the whole team, bring on the biffos next week for more of the same please....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

We can see you going bust.. on 10:58 - Mar 13 with 2271 viewsTalkingSutty

We can see you going bust.. on 10:33 - Mar 13 by MoonyDale

Wasn't going to bother yesterday but glad to say I changed my mind at the last minute.
Felt like the Dale had no fear again, atmosphere was great in the Sandy and the lads were clearly up for it.
For what it's worth I thought Canavan was immense but to be fair you could have thrown a man of the match blanket over the whole team, bring on the biffos next week for more of the same please....

I think the turning point happened at Valley Parade a few weeks ago, it was obvious watching that display that the team had re-grouped, Bradford escaped with a draw.

The pitch will be a leveller at Boundary Park, but I must say, ours is looking in terrible condition at the moment. So, no nonsense defending again on what will be a rutted, bobbly pitch and maybe we will have to play a bit more long ball.

Whatever the result I just hope we start with the right attitude because Oldham will be up for the battle. Let's rectify last seasons woeful performance, we owe them one.
We can see you going bust.. on 11:17 - Mar 13 with 2209 viewsdingdangblue

We can see you going bust.. on 10:01 - Mar 13 by D_Alien

Glad you had a great time yesterday. That's two home games in a row we've all come out of Spotland with huge grins on our faces.

It's days like these that make being a Dale fan as good as, if not better than any other in the country. I had a strange feeling (ooer) that we were going to do the business during the week, and that's after a season where we've witnessed some of the most dismal performances under Hilly throughout his two spells at Dale. Can't really blame fans for getting pissed off and "giving it a swerve" but now is not the time to be half-hearted. It's fair to say, we've turned a corner.

His pre- and post-match interviews have also turned a corner. The disconnect he created has been reconnected, and whoever's been advising him from within the club (and I'm pretty damn sure words have been said) has done him a huge favour.

I'm really looking forward to the final ten games. We won't perform at our peak in all of them, but there's every reason to get ourselves up to the ground on matchday with a new spring in our step.

Edit: just one thing Luke - you might want to change the title of this thread!
[Post edited 13 Mar 2016 10:04]

A few 1st this past month or so too!
Winning at Cov.
Beating Sheffield United.
Beating Burton.
Scoring against/Beating Flicker's bury.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2016 11:20]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024