Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exiles Day 15:44 - Mar 27 with 1948 viewsLuke8686

My dad and I are coming up for our first Exiles Day in April and were just wondering whether tickets have to bought in advance or can we pay on the day? Our trust membership cards have come through and our places have been reserved. Thanks
Exiles Day on 15:59 - Mar 27 with 1908 viewsTVOS1907

You can pay on the day at all our home games, even those which are initially deemed all-ticket.

Or are you meaning you're coming as part of the Exiles Day package? In which case, I would imagine that's something the Trust will arrange for you.

R17 organised the first few of these, but they may have changed the procedure since then.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Exiles Day on 17:07 - Mar 27 with 1822 viewsNigeriamark

Exiles Day on 15:59 - Mar 27 by TVOS1907

You can pay on the day at all our home games, even those which are initially deemed all-ticket.

Or are you meaning you're coming as part of the Exiles Day package? In which case, I would imagine that's something the Trust will arrange for you.

R17 organised the first few of these, but they may have changed the procedure since then.

I bought a ticket to the whole day on Thursday (30 quid inc food0. I think there are still 3 or 4 places left. I am sure someone connected will read this and let you know how to buy or reserve a place
Exiles Day on 18:04 - Mar 27 with 1743 viewsLuke8686

Thanks. Have e-mailed the trust as well so will hopefully hear something about it soon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024