Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now the club has refused to move on season ticket prices what will you now do? 13:15 - Apr 23 with 2468 viewsToffeemanc

Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

I have intentionally left off the Under 16 price bracket as most will have the parents paying the costs and the revenue to the club from these tickets is a lot less due to the cost.
The purpose of the poll is to see potentially how much revenue the club may generate/lose in season ticket sales for next season on the other price brackets.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 13:21]

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Now the club has refused to move on season ticket prices what will you now do? on 14:34 - Apr 23 with 2303 viewsboromat

I'm renewing for the main stand but as soon as my Grandad can't make the games anymore I'll be in the Sandy.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Now the club has refused to move on season ticket prices what will you now do? on 17:04 - Apr 23 with 2159 viewspedrodale

A friend of mine who had a season ticket in the main stand for many years did not renew after the err Colman era and has never been back to even one game since so I would think our last home game this season may be the last game completely for some.

As others have pointed out its a habit you can get out of in time
Now the club has refused to move on season ticket prices what will you now do? on 18:07 - Apr 23 with 2062 viewsNinco

Where does it say that the club have refused to move on ticket prices?
Now the club has refused to move on season ticket prices what will you now do? on 18:23 - Apr 23 with 2023 viewsToffeemanc

Now the club has refused to move on season ticket prices what will you now do? on 18:07 - Apr 23 by Ninco

Where does it say that the club have refused to move on ticket prices?

http://www.daletrust.co.uk/2016/04/3638/

Club replied to the trust letter. Their reply is on the trust website link above.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Now the club has refused to move on season ticket prices what will you now do? on 19:14 - Apr 23 with 1937 viewsTVOS1907

Where's that poster who was at pains to tell us 12 months ago that online polls were 'irrelevant'?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 19:14]

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Now the club has refused to move on season ticket prices what will you now do? on 03:01 - Apr 24 with 1732 viewsDaleiLama

Now the club has refused to move on season ticket prices what will you now do? on 19:14 - Apr 23 by TVOS1907

Where's that poster who was at pains to tell us 12 months ago that online polls were 'irrelevant'?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 19:14]

Was it Colin Garlick?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024