Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In Summary 03:25 - Aug 21 with 2218 viewsThe_DJ

Pissed Off Fans after Season Ticket debacle.
Home attendance have dropped.
Unsold Boxes and Sponsorship after price increases.

Very poor recruitment in close season leaving us with a less able and experienced squad than last year.

Odd selection with players being frozen out already.

We need to start picking up points quickly before the players lose confidence , can't complain about the effort being put in.

How has the club as a whole been allowed to slip so quickly from where we were last May ?

[Post edited 21 Aug 2016 3:27]
In Summary on 07:58 - Aug 21 with 2090 viewsscarrow

Agree with a lot of your points, the season tickets, sponsorship and exec boxes will undoubtedly despite the spin from the club be seeing a drop in revenue. This is the area which concerns me most.

Odd recruitment defensively definitely, I think it's obvious for all to see that we are at least two players short.

Results wise we've probably deserved to have 5 points on the board so far but an inability to defend set pieces has cost us dear. I'm sure results will pick up.

Poll: Final position

In Summary on 13:55 - Aug 21 with 1839 viewsYorkshire_Dale

DJ......Another worrying point in summary: "apparently" according to a Club Director we are now working over budget, so some of the players we have within the squad must have acquired healthy bonuses/ rises as we have not replaced some of the players released in summer?

We also seem to have more injuries than we should.......are the Players overworked?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024