Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread 02:50 - Sep 8 with 39036 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Sep 2016 2:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

N/A. on 15:39 - Sep 11 with 1738 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:25]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:41 - Sep 11 with 1710 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:35 - Sep 11 by Jango

This is the formation I've been hoping to see. Would have rathered siggy a bit deeper with barrow up too with llorente but it is Chelsea so bit more solid is probably wise. As for Kingsley playing central, that's how the formation works. He'll shift over to left back when Taylor goes forward, Fernandez will do the same on the right.

That defence looks shakier than a council house in a hurricane!

What you mean you would of liked to have seen Siggy a bit deeper? Thats not the exact position he'll play mind? He will be allowed to move around and stuff.
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:42 - Sep 11 with 1702 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

And don't expect Baston back for another couple of weeks minimum.
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:43 - Sep 11 with 1698 viewsyescomeon

None of our wingers can cross and most of Llorentes goals have come from headers in his career. Our full backs are more likely to put in the kind of balls he wants. Also I read a lot on hear about Fers lack of positional dicipline, 3 at the back it's not so much of an issue. Think the formation is about right. If nothing else I am excited for the game just to see how the new set up pans out.

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:43 - Sep 11 with 1681 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:35 - Sep 11 by Jango

This is the formation I've been hoping to see. Would have rathered siggy a bit deeper with barrow up too with llorente but it is Chelsea so bit more solid is probably wise. As for Kingsley playing central, that's how the formation works. He'll shift over to left back when Taylor goes forward, Fernandez will do the same on the right.

Let's get behind the team and a manager who is trying things.

We'd soon have enough to say if he kept picking the same old same old wouldn't we?!

Nailed on 2-1 win here
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:47 - Sep 11 with 1633 viewsJango

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:41 - Sep 11 by Return_of_the_Jack

That defence looks shakier than a council house in a hurricane!

What you mean you would of liked to have seen Siggy a bit deeper? Thats not the exact position he'll play mind? He will be allowed to move around and stuff.

yes but his role will be to mainly support llorente, I would have liked to have seen barrow in the role with siggy sitting in deeper instead of one of the other 3, it's not that hard to understand
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:52 - Sep 11 with 1572 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:42 - Sep 11 by Return_of_the_Jack

And don't expect Baston back for another couple of weeks minimum.

What exactly is wrong with the lad?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:53 - Sep 11 with 1549 viewsperchrockjack

I'm not at the game dicky .are you.

If we re not ,what we think has no effect at all

Just expressing concerns which many of us have.

Anyone without concerns isn't a fan

For those who are there, stand up, shout and be obnoxious .

This shower of west London chunts are well fired up.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:54 - Sep 11 with 1536 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:52 - Sep 11 by Smellyplumz

What exactly is wrong with the lad?

Upset tummy.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:02 - Sep 11 with 1453 viewsepaul

Amat marking Costa's card early on!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:04 - Sep 11 with 1444 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 15:53 - Sep 11 by perchrockjack

I'm not at the game dicky .are you.

If we re not ,what we think has no effect at all

Just expressing concerns which many of us have.

Anyone without concerns isn't a fan

For those who are there, stand up, shout and be obnoxious .

This shower of west London chunts are well fired up.

Let's be positive that is all.
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:18 - Sep 11 with 1287 viewsPozuelosSideys

Pathetic

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:18 - Sep 11 with 1287 viewsyescomeon

Shambles there.

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:18 - Sep 11 with 1280 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Federico Fernandez was bought to replace Chico at 4x the price. Remember that.
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:18 - Sep 11 with 1272 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Ffs as soon as Fab didn't take that I knew it would be a goal
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:18 - Sep 11 with 1269 viewsepaul

Ah f*ck it, here we go

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:19 - Sep 11 with 1260 viewsjackeinstein

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:04 - Sep 11 by dickythorpe

Let's be positive that is all.

Mmmm maybe not what the f??k was fabianski doing
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:19 - Sep 11 with 1260 viewsSmellyplumz

Free shot on goal, ffs our defence

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:19 - Sep 11 with 1237 viewsperchrockjack

As we ve said ff is a liability.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:19 - Sep 11 with 1235 viewsblaine_scfc

Fabianski should help him there.

Damage limitation for me now.
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:21 - Sep 11 with 1191 viewsSmellyplumz

Hazard just waltzing through our defence

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:21 - Sep 11 with 1188 viewsmonmouth

Well that's the plan f*cked then.

Where's the threat? Taylor? F**k me.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:22 - Sep 11 with 1147 viewsunion_jack

Again we are lacking energy plus no commitment to 50:50 tackles. Losing them time after time.

Doesn't look good and you can see confidence getting less and less.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:22 - Sep 11 with 1139 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:21 - Sep 11 by monmouth

Well that's the plan f*cked then.

Where's the threat? Taylor? F**k me.

The threat? In black it seems :p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:23 - Sep 11 with 1096 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Really really embarrassing here. Look like a Conference North side away at Old Trafford.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024