Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. 14:54 - Oct 14 with 19182 viewsItchySphincter

.... after the girl's previous sexual history is forensically judged. Yuk.

Planet Swans meltdown incoming.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2016 23:44]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 11:50 - Oct 15 with 1353 viewstrampie

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 11:46 - Oct 15 by blueytheblue

Yes they did Jango.

Try reading... gave statements in 2011 which weren't used by the defence. Do keep up.

"New" in that they weren't used in the first trial.

Why do you think you got the case badly wrong ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 11:57 - Oct 15 with 1345 viewsymaohyd

A vile and hideous case from start to finish.

I might be a dinosaur but the right outcome in my opinion. How it was taken to court I don't know.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 11:59 - Oct 15 with 1343 viewsDarran

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 11:50 - Oct 15 by trampie

Why do you think you got the case badly wrong ?

Why won't you answer me?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 12:07 - Oct 15 with 1323 viewsAngelRangelQS

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 11:14 - Oct 15 by blueytheblue

Seriously, trampie, you're dumber than a bag of really, really dumb rocks.

Witness statements were different 4 years on, reflecting a new defence Evans used re language which would open the door to bringing the woman's sexual history into the trial.

Massey tried coercing a key prosecution witness.

Jury heard nothing of that. You're happy with that.

Like I said, dumber than a bag of rocks.

People give false statements and lie or are mistaken in court in the majority of criminal cases. The job of the jury is to decide whether they believe the evidence and how reliable the witnesses are. The witnesses you are bleating on about stood up in front of a jury, gave their evidence and were then no doubt quite vigorously cross examined by a top barrister. After hearing all that, the jury quite clearly decided that they were telling the truth.

You on the other hand "read an article in the guardian"
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 13:07 - Oct 15 with 1278 viewsJango

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 12:07 - Oct 15 by AngelRangelQS

People give false statements and lie or are mistaken in court in the majority of criminal cases. The job of the jury is to decide whether they believe the evidence and how reliable the witnesses are. The witnesses you are bleating on about stood up in front of a jury, gave their evidence and were then no doubt quite vigorously cross examined by a top barrister. After hearing all that, the jury quite clearly decided that they were telling the truth.

You on the other hand "read an article in the guardian"

He's also picked loads of holes in the defence where the highly paid prosecution failed, plus the court of appeal and judge of this trial were wrong to take a different point of view to him with regards to these new witnesses.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 13:17 - Oct 15 with 1265 viewsJango

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 11:46 - Oct 15 by blueytheblue

Yes they did Jango.

Try reading... gave statements in 2011 which weren't used by the defence. Do keep up.

"New" in that they weren't used in the first trial.

Well I may have missed this but I think that's a figment of your imagination. . The only information I can find is that they came forward in 2013.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 08:45 - Oct 16 with 1192 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

You've got to love the emotionally detached sheep in this, how have no opinion for themselves or any moral standing.

"He's not guilty, slag!"

Probably very sexually frustrated individuals.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 10:00 - Oct 16 with 1156 viewsLoyal

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 13:17 - Oct 15 by Jango

Well I may have missed this but I think that's a figment of your imagination. . The only information I can find is that they came forward in 2013.

After giving statements in 2011. The defence chose not to disclose them. If that was the prosecution there would be uproar.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 10:08 - Oct 16 with 1152 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ched now wants to educate others on how to not blag your way into someone else's hotel room and have a go on your mate's girl without being entirely sure that she's ok with it. All the while getting paid handsomely by the Mail on Sunday for his words of worldly wisdom c*nt.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/16/ched-evans-calls-for-education-

Poll: Tory leader

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 10:27 - Oct 16 with 1133 viewslifelong

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 10:08 - Oct 16 by exiledclaseboy

Ched now wants to educate others on how to not blag your way into someone else's hotel room and have a go on your mate's girl without being entirely sure that she's ok with it. All the while getting paid handsomely by the Mail on Sunday for his words of worldly wisdom c*nt.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/16/ched-evans-calls-for-education-

Sickening.

He's got away with it, best if he just sloped off and said feck all.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 10:31 - Oct 16 with 1112 viewsperchrockjack

This case really has set back the legal system 30 yrs as regards this offence.

Im still puzzled why character assassination was allowed.

Still, barristers will be barristers so let's have a little scorn for this Scum of a profession

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 10:49 - Oct 16 with 1101 viewspikeypaul

Still wondering why rhe jury were not allowed to be told Evans girlfriend offered the hotel receptionist £50,000 to change his story.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 10:59 - Oct 16 with 1090 viewsVetchitBack

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 11:57 - Oct 15 by ymaohyd

A vile and hideous case from start to finish.

I might be a dinosaur but the right outcome in my opinion. How it was taken to court I don't know.

Agreed

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 11:26 - Oct 16 with 1077 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 10:59 - Oct 16 by VetchitBack

Agreed

Girl wakes up in a hotel room with no memory of how she got there. CCTV evidence shows her going to the hotel with one bloke. He's found not guilty. CCTV evidence also shows second bloke arriving at the hotel, blagging a key to the room, letting himself in, admitting having sex with the girl who he didn't go to the hotel with and then sneaking out of the fire exit. And you can't see why there was a case to answer?

We can argue till we're blue in the face about the verdicts in the two trials and lord knows we have but I can't understand why, given the established facts, anyone thinks that there wasn't a case to answer. The verdict itself doesn't bother me, but the way the second trial was conducted does and it'll only discourage victims of sexual crime from coming forward.

Poll: Tory leader

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 11:38 - Oct 16 with 1060 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

This just proves how much of an idiot the guy is, any sensible human being with an ounce of morality would realise they've just got away with murder (not quite), keep their head down and get on with things quietly!
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 13:07 - Oct 16 with 1024 viewsItchySphincter

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 11:26 - Oct 16 by exiledclaseboy

Girl wakes up in a hotel room with no memory of how she got there. CCTV evidence shows her going to the hotel with one bloke. He's found not guilty. CCTV evidence also shows second bloke arriving at the hotel, blagging a key to the room, letting himself in, admitting having sex with the girl who he didn't go to the hotel with and then sneaking out of the fire exit. And you can't see why there was a case to answer?

We can argue till we're blue in the face about the verdicts in the two trials and lord knows we have but I can't understand why, given the established facts, anyone thinks that there wasn't a case to answer. The verdict itself doesn't bother me, but the way the second trial was conducted does and it'll only discourage victims of sexual crime from coming forward.

Blindingly obvious but then it appears you don't have the moral compass of a slug.

Unfortunately it is true that you can't educate pork.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 15:25 - Oct 16 with 988 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 13:07 - Oct 16 by ItchySphincter

Blindingly obvious but then it appears you don't have the moral compass of a slug.

Unless your a complete moron who believes everything your told!
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 16:07 - Oct 16 with 963 viewsVetchitBack

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 13:07 - Oct 16 by ItchySphincter

As above hideous for all involved now even slugs being publicly defamed.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 16:12 - Oct 16 with 950 viewsVetchitBack

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 11:26 - Oct 16 by exiledclaseboy

He's in many ways morally repugnant but I don't think that is the same as being a rapist. Some agree some disagree clearly.

It's a nice media sound-bite about "others not coming forward" but is there any evidence?

This was quite a unique case so I'm not sure how it will affect other rape cases.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 17:19 - Oct 16 with 924 viewssherpajacob

Being linked with a move to Cardiff City. Seems a good fit.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 01:11 - Oct 17 with 886 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 16:12 - Oct 16 by VetchitBack

He's in many ways morally repugnant but I don't think that is the same as being a rapist. Some agree some disagree clearly.

It's a nice media sound-bite about "others not coming forward" but is there any evidence?

This was quite a unique case so I'm not sure how it will affect other rape cases.

I think it sets a dangerous precedent, bringing someones past into a case? I've done some idiotic things when I was younger but I'm not the same person now? Where do you draw the line?
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 01:24 - Oct 17 with 880 viewsLoyal

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 01:11 - Oct 17 by Return_of_the_Jack

I think it sets a dangerous precedent, bringing someones past into a case? I've done some idiotic things when I was younger but I'm not the same person now? Where do you draw the line?

The line was drawn in law, the judge ruled against it.
I can't believe the cps haven't said they are considering an appeal.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 01:24 - Oct 17 with 880 viewsHumpty

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 16:12 - Oct 16 by VetchitBack

It's not a unique case now though is it?

The Judge has made this a precedent. Others will try to bring in the victims past sexual history, because they've managed to find two blokes who have had sex with her and they now claim to have heard exactly the same words used as the accused? Whilst the accused was waving fifty grand about?

A dark day for British justice. We can now call complainants slags.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2016 3:05]
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 03:04 - Oct 17 with 860 viewsHumpty

All the while admitting in a court of law that he did not speak to her before, during or after the sexual act that took place.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 03:40 - Oct 17 with 851 viewsHumpty

Is any one happy that the complainant's past sexual history was allowed to be brought up before the jury? Yes, all the mad women hating victim blaming c*nts out there. And there's lot's.

Is anyone happy with the fact that Chedwins fiance was offering fifty grand to people to alter their statements? But that was not allowd to be showed to the jury? Nah. Move along. Offering fifty grand and suddenly two blokes remember things that they didn't recall four years ago is normal behaviour in criminal cases. But the jury can't here that type of thing. It might prejudice the case.

We're not allowed to hear about that.

Strange decision if you ask me.

The world has gone mad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024