Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. 14:54 - Oct 14 with 19180 viewsItchySphincter

.... after the girl's previous sexual history is forensically judged. Yuk.

Planet Swans meltdown incoming.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2016 23:44]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 07:54 - Oct 17 with 1254 viewsItchySphincter

Well said Humpt.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 08:41 - Oct 17 with 1220 viewsJango

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 13:07 - Oct 16 by ItchySphincter

Blindingly obvious but then it appears you don't have the moral compass of a slug.

Unfortunately it is true that you can't educate pork.

Still harping on I see and insulting anyone who disagrees with you. What your too thick to understand tho is that the court of appeal and the female judge in charge of the case also disagree with you, and given they had all the facts unlike you and I, I'd suggest you just accept it and move on.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 10:28 - Oct 17 with 1178 viewsDarran

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3841992/Yes-Saint-Ched-Innocent-free-gir

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 10:46 - Oct 17 with 1163 viewsItchySphincter

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 08:41 - Oct 17 by Jango

Still harping on I see and insulting anyone who disagrees with you. What your too thick to understand tho is that the court of appeal and the female judge in charge of the case also disagree with you, and given they had all the facts unlike you and I, I'd suggest you just accept it and move on.

Lol.

Irony, much?

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 11:01 - Oct 17 with 1145 viewsJango

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 10:46 - Oct 17 by ItchySphincter

Lol.

Irony, much?

That was my point
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 11:07 - Oct 17 with 1137 viewsJango

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 10:28 - Oct 17 by Darran

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3841992/Yes-Saint-Ched-Innocent-free-gir

That article is not biased in the slightest honest. The men get drunk and act deplorable whilst drunk and are deemed pure scum, yet it fails to mention that the girl gets herself drugged up to her eyeballs on cocaine and cannabis, gets legless off alcohol and also sleeps with 4 guys in the space of 2 weeks. Shes just a teenage waitress tho taken advantage of.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 11:10 - Oct 17 with 1133 viewsDarran

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 11:07 - Oct 17 by Jango

That article is not biased in the slightest honest. The men get drunk and act deplorable whilst drunk and are deemed pure scum, yet it fails to mention that the girl gets herself drugged up to her eyeballs on cocaine and cannabis, gets legless off alcohol and also sleeps with 4 guys in the space of 2 weeks. Shes just a teenage waitress tho taken advantage of.

Taken advantage of?

MacDonald phones Evans and says I've got a girl. I wonder what that meant?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 12:40 - Oct 17 with 1095 viewstrampie

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 03:40 - Oct 17 by Humpty

Is any one happy that the complainant's past sexual history was allowed to be brought up before the jury? Yes, all the mad women hating victim blaming c*nts out there. And there's lot's.

Is anyone happy with the fact that Chedwins fiance was offering fifty grand to people to alter their statements? But that was not allowd to be showed to the jury? Nah. Move along. Offering fifty grand and suddenly two blokes remember things that they didn't recall four years ago is normal behaviour in criminal cases. But the jury can't here that type of thing. It might prejudice the case.

We're not allowed to hear about that.

Strange decision if you ask me.

The world has gone mad.

Past history should be brought up, more likely to get justice than if no past history is brought up.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2016 12:41]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 13:00 - Oct 17 with 1076 viewsHighjack

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 12:40 - Oct 17 by trampie

Past history should be brought up, more likely to get justice than if no past history is brought up.

It sets a dangerous precedent tramp. Now any defence in any sexual assault case can point the finger at the woman and say "it probably wasnt rape because she's slept with him, him, and him and therefore enjoys putting herself about a bit".

Tramp you are living in the dark ages butt. Women enjoy sex too. They can sleep with whoever they want, they can have multiple partners if they want, but that doesn't mean they can be raped.

Previous partners are irrelevant.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 13:23 - Oct 17 with 1061 viewsItchySphincter

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 12:40 - Oct 17 by trampie

FFS, why?

Explain it's relevance please.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 13:26 - Oct 17 with 1053 viewsLeonisGod

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 13:00 - Oct 17 by Highjack

It sets a dangerous precedent tramp. Now any defence in any sexual assault case can point the finger at the woman and say "it probably wasnt rape because she's slept with him, him, and him and therefore enjoys putting herself about a bit".

Tramp you are living in the dark ages butt. Women enjoy sex too. They can sleep with whoever they want, they can have multiple partners if they want, but that doesn't mean they can be raped.

Previous partners are irrelevant.

It's not a precedent apparently. See point 6 in this article that was posted earlier. https://thesecretbarrister.com/2016/10/14/10-myths-busted-about-the-ched-evans-c

Which closes with the following statement if people want the abridged version:

"UPDATE: A special mention goes to the raft of claims in the press that this case sets a new, special precedent allowing the sexual history of complainants to be admitted in evidence in any future case, solely for the purpose of shaming the complainant in a dark return to the 1970s. Allow me to help: The precedent that has been set is none. The Court of Appeal decision sets down no new application of law or principle, and section 41 continues to operate exactly as it did before, excluding the vast, vast majority of questions about previous sexual behaviour. The newspapers, activists and charities propagating this false message are needlessly terrifying present and future victims, and will only risk deterring them from coming forward."
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 13:38 - Oct 17 with 1036 viewsHighjack

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 13:26 - Oct 17 by LeonisGod

It's not a precedent apparently. See point 6 in this article that was posted earlier. https://thesecretbarrister.com/2016/10/14/10-myths-busted-about-the-ched-evans-c

"UPDATE: A special mention goes to the raft of claims in the press that this case sets a new, special precedent allowing the sexual history of complainants to be admitted in evidence in any future case, solely for the purpose of shaming the complainant in a dark return to the 1970s. Allow me to help: The precedent that has been set is none. The Court of Appeal decision sets down no new application of law or principle, and section 41 continues to operate exactly as it did before, excluding the vast, vast majority of questions about previous sexual behaviour. The newspapers, activists and charities propagating this false message are needlessly terrifying present and future victims, and will only risk deterring them from coming forward."

Fair enough. I stand corrected.

But the suggestion remains that as long as people have briefcases of £50000 in used notes to throw around to various "witnesses" they can go out and rape who they want. After all she screamed "stick your helmet right up my poop chute" to all three of us, the provocative little slut.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 14:02 - Oct 17 with 1018 viewstrampie

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 13:23 - Oct 17 by ItchySphincter

FFS, why?

Explain it's relevance please.

For example some defendants have a rap sheet as long as their arm for similar crimes to the one they are up for, the jury might think the defendant is more likely to have committed a crime than not lets say 60-40 he did it in each jurors mind but it has not past the 'beyond reasonable doubt' test [which might be more like 83.33%] as the judge kept reminding them 'beyond reasonable doubt' otherwise you must acquit. Then the defendant might get off although the jury might think on balance he probably did it but they are not certain 'beyond reasonable doubt', if they knew his previous history then he would probably be done, more chance of justice.

As regards the Evans case if the stories were known by the original jury that the second jury knew then the outcome no doubt would have been different and there would have been no need for a retrial, don't you think ?
[Post edited 17 Oct 2016 14:11]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 14:32 - Oct 17 with 995 viewslondonlisa2001

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 14:02 - Oct 17 by trampie

For example some defendants have a rap sheet as long as their arm for similar crimes to the one they are up for, the jury might think the defendant is more likely to have committed a crime than not lets say 60-40 he did it in each jurors mind but it has not past the 'beyond reasonable doubt' test [which might be more like 83.33%] as the judge kept reminding them 'beyond reasonable doubt' otherwise you must acquit. Then the defendant might get off although the jury might think on balance he probably did it but they are not certain 'beyond reasonable doubt', if they knew his previous history then he would probably be done, more chance of justice.

As regards the Evans case if the stories were known by the original jury that the second jury knew then the outcome no doubt would have been different and there would have been no need for a retrial, don't you think ?

You do understand that you've just cited examples of a defendant's past crimes being brought up in court, whereas the Ched Evans case is an example of the victim's past being brought up in court?

Completely different scenario.

I hope you've never invited anyone into your home. After all, if someone ever breaks into your home in the future uninvited, and you press charges against them, the court could point to your willingness to allow others in as a sign that you are lying.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 14:42 - Oct 17 with 980 viewstrampie

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 14:32 - Oct 17 by londonlisa2001

You do understand that you've just cited examples of a defendant's past crimes being brought up in court, whereas the Ched Evans case is an example of the victim's past being brought up in court?

Completely different scenario.

I hope you've never invited anyone into your home. After all, if someone ever breaks into your home in the future uninvited, and you press charges against them, the court could point to your willingness to allow others in as a sign that you are lying.

It doesn't have to be crimes it could be things from the past that have not resulted in convictions.

Interesting choice of word victim when used in the Ched Evans case............hmm, I had to think who you was talking about for a minute.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2016 14:43]

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 14:50 - Oct 17 with 963 viewslondonlisa2001

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 14:42 - Oct 17 by trampie

It doesn't have to be crimes it could be things from the past that have not resulted in convictions.

Interesting choice of word victim when used in the Ched Evans case............hmm, I had to think who you was talking about for a minute.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2016 14:43]

Well why did you give an example that was completely unrelated to the case then if there are 'other things from the past' that could have been cited that may have been relevant?

Anyone that thinks time travel doesn't exist should take a trip up to where you live Trampie since it's quite obviously still 1950 for you.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 14:55 - Oct 17 with 954 viewslondonlisa2001

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 13:26 - Oct 17 by LeonisGod

i was talking to a barrister just this weekend who vehemently disagrees with that conclusion and said that although no change has been made to the law itself, the case drives a coach and horses through the interpretation of the law.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 15:03 - Oct 17 with 936 viewsItchySphincter

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 14:02 - Oct 17 by trampie

The girl wasn't on trial.*

*well she was apparently.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 15:13 - Oct 17 with 919 viewscontroversial_jack

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 15:03 - Oct 17 by ItchySphincter

She hasn't been charged with anything, so she wasn't on trial.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 15:21 - Oct 17 with 908 viewsItchySphincter

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 15:13 - Oct 17 by controversial_jack

She hasn't been charged with anything, so she wasn't on trial.

Glad we agree that Trampie's point is boIIocks.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 15:24 - Oct 17 with 897 viewstrampie

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 15:03 - Oct 17 by ItchySphincter

I never said the woman was on trial, the more context, the more information, the better the chance of justice.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 15:31 - Oct 17 with 889 viewslondonlisa2001

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 15:24 - Oct 17 by trampie

I never said the woman was on trial, the more context, the more information, the better the chance of justice.

Give one example (as you've said there are many) of an accuser's past, completely legal, behaviour being brought up in court as relevant to a case, other than in the context of a rape trial.
Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 15:34 - Oct 17 with 886 viewsblueytheblue

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 15:24 - Oct 17 by trampie

So the context is important then trampie?

So you're admitting the jury should have had the contextual information that the "new" witnesses had changed their statements to include language Evans claimed was used..

Thank you for arguing the point.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 15:56 - Oct 17 with 870 viewstrampie

Evans served something like 2.5 years in prison for something he has now been cleared of doing.

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 16:58 - Oct 17 with 833 viewsLeonisGod

Chedwyn Evans not guilty.. on 14:55 - Oct 17 by londonlisa2001

i was talking to a barrister just this weekend who vehemently disagrees with that conclusion and said that although no change has been made to the law itself, the case drives a coach and horses through the interpretation of the law.

Wouldn't surprise me. More opportunities to earn a packet if they all disagree.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024