Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very Happy tonight 17:55 - Oct 15 with 3260 viewsThe_DJ

Another hard working team performance against a group of thugs who need to be reminded that you kick the ball not your opponents
bury scum

Up the Dale washed down with Ale.

Very Happy tonight on 18:14 - Oct 15 with 3090 viewsD_Alien

Less than one month ago we were rock bottom of the table whilst bury were grabbing an auto-promo spot.

An unbelievable turnaround in fortunes. They're still sixth but with such ill-discipline can only be heading one way. Let no-one make any predictions about ourselves, or take anything for granted. As you say, let's just be happy tonight and move on to the next challenge.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Very Happy tonight on 19:37 - Oct 15 with 2833 viewsstigmundo77

Radio Manchester banged on about Bolton winning the title and being clear favourites. to be fair with their budget they probably are but is it just me but we seem special at the moment? even both subs today Cannon and Sammi made massive impacts ,
Very Happy tonight on 19:45 - Oct 15 with 2781 viewsDaleiLama

Very Happy tonight on 19:37 - Oct 15 by stigmundo77

Radio Manchester banged on about Bolton winning the title and being clear favourites. to be fair with their budget they probably are but is it just me but we seem special at the moment? even both subs today Cannon and Sammi made massive impacts ,

Even though the Bolton win was by a smaller margin, I think we played better then than today, and for me, it was a more entertaining (although nerve-wracking) game.
Still, they had a couple of things in common - clean sheets and 3 points for the Dale.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Very Happy tonight on 21:23 - Oct 15 with 2485 viewsdalelee

Incredible run and an outstanding effort. It's sweeter for me to beat your rivals when they are spending so much more on wages than we are.
I felt the Fleetwood game was a must win as we had 5 difficult games coming up. To win all 6......brilliant!!
Very Happy tonight on 09:01 - Oct 16 with 2178 viewsColDale

Very Happy tonight on 18:14 - Oct 15 by D_Alien

Less than one month ago we were rock bottom of the table whilst bury were grabbing an auto-promo spot.

An unbelievable turnaround in fortunes. They're still sixth but with such ill-discipline can only be heading one way. Let no-one make any predictions about ourselves, or take anything for granted. As you say, let's just be happy tonight and move on to the next challenge.

The ill discipline is endemic throughout the club. I thought the ref made a big mistake in treating the game as a derby game and not just an ordinary game of football, and it was more luck than anything that we didn't pick up any injuries as they threw themselves into tackles in those first few minutes. Maybe if he'd rightly booked players early on, the Bury players wouldn't have lost their heads like they did.

There was a key moment at the half time whistle. Hilly kept our players back for a few seconds rather than allowing them to go down the tunnel with the Bury players. Obviously Bury have form for kicking off in the tunnel, and given how they were acting throughout the game, he obviously feared they'd be at it again.

There was only one team who kept their heads from the first whistle to the last, and that contributed to the win as much as anything did.
Very Happy tonight on 09:24 - Oct 16 with 2117 views1907

Very Happy tonight on 09:01 - Oct 16 by ColDale

The ill discipline is endemic throughout the club. I thought the ref made a big mistake in treating the game as a derby game and not just an ordinary game of football, and it was more luck than anything that we didn't pick up any injuries as they threw themselves into tackles in those first few minutes. Maybe if he'd rightly booked players early on, the Bury players wouldn't have lost their heads like they did.

There was a key moment at the half time whistle. Hilly kept our players back for a few seconds rather than allowing them to go down the tunnel with the Bury players. Obviously Bury have form for kicking off in the tunnel, and given how they were acting throughout the game, he obviously feared they'd be at it again.

There was only one team who kept their heads from the first whistle to the last, and that contributed to the win as much as anything did.

And may I add the miracle that we all witnessed yesterday... Lund didn't get booked. In 97 minutes of violence Lund somehow behaved and managed to keep his nose clean. Incredible.
Very Happy tonight on 09:29 - Oct 16 with 2090 viewsDaleiLama

Very Happy tonight on 09:24 - Oct 16 by 1907

And may I add the miracle that we all witnessed yesterday... Lund didn't get booked. In 97 minutes of violence Lund somehow behaved and managed to keep his nose clean. Incredible.

And win a pen ..........

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Very Happy tonight on 09:58 - Oct 16 with 2027 viewsDySporting

Flitcroft kept shouting 'discipline' at them but obviously to no avail. I had a water bottle fly past my head, flung in temper by one of his coaching staff. Didn't aim it deliberately at me but threw it in a strop earning a rollicking from the fourth official.
Login to get fewer ads

Very Happy tonight on 11:02 - Oct 16 with 1891 viewsThe_DJ

Very Happy tonight on 09:58 - Oct 16 by DySporting

Flitcroft kept shouting 'discipline' at them but obviously to no avail. I had a water bottle fly past my head, flung in temper by one of his coaching staff. Didn't aim it deliberately at me but threw it in a strop earning a rollicking from the fourth official.

Would have been tempted to throw it back.

Suppose the ill discipline starts somewhere and is carried on by the players.
A very bad day for bury all round. Fcuk Um !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024