Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters Trust governance documents 22:20 - Oct 24 with 12381 viewsUxbridge

Following on from the SD dicussions in the other threads, the aforementioned documents relating to the Trust roles, responsibilities and governance documents are now available at http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/join-the-trust-board/ .

There are four documents online :
a) Key Roles and Posts - which details the non SD roles in the Trust
b) Conflict of Interest and Disciplinary Process - which details any currently perceived conflicts of interest, process to review and also internal governance procedures
c) Supporters Director Role - which details the specific Supporters Director role
d) Declaration Register - Which details business interests of Trust board members at the football club, and relevant details where not commercially sensitive.

This has taken a considerable time to discuss, agree and complete and I think is a significant step forward in ensuring the Trust is completely open and above board going forward in how its board members operate and any interactions with the club.

All feedback welcomed.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2016 23:16]

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Supporters Trust governance documents on 21:03 - Oct 25 with 2266 views3swan

Supporters Trust governance documents on 21:01 - Oct 25 by monmouth

I've had a poor day, but I've been thinking I've had a gutsful and this will be my last year unless things change markedly. I think I may need a break for a few years anyway as what has happened over the last few months sickens and repels me. Really not sure I either love or support what the club is now, nor what it is bound to become.

Sorry for the self pitying whine.

Understand

As I said about 2003. My thoughts were still to watch the team in the Conference or whatever it was called then, as I believed it was still our club.

Today, much soul searching
Supporters Trust governance documents on 21:06 - Oct 25 with 2257 viewsNeathJack

Supporters Trust governance documents on 20:44 - Oct 25 by exiledclaseboy

For any kind of line to be drawn under this sorry mess the current supporter director should resign or be removed and replaced. It really is that simple. He is compromised and damaged and if the Trust doesn't insist on a clean break and a new start under its newly revealed governance regime then I'm afraid the Trust itself may be mortally damaged. It may already be.

I find myself in agreement with this.
Supporters Trust governance documents on 21:20 - Oct 25 with 2214 viewsCopaMundial

I've had a poor day, but I've been thinking I've had a gutsful and this will be my last year unless things change markedly. I think I may need a break for a few years anyway as what has happened over the last few months sickens and repels me. Really not sure I either love or support what the club is now, nor what it is bound to become.

You're not on your own mate,I have followed the club for forty two years and what has gone on over the last several months and the recent revelations regarding HC has made me question whether or not it's all worth it.

I've loved the Premiership and until now have dreaded losing that status but I must admit I'm starting to see things differently,maybe leaving the Vetch after another dire performance and swearing never to return only to find myself being drawn back the following game is what footballs really all about.
Supporters Trust governance documents on 21:22 - Oct 25 with 2207 viewsTheResurrection

Alan Lewis has declared publicly that the Trust still see nothing wrong in any of this.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Supporters Trust governance documents on 21:24 - Oct 25 with 2180 viewsicecoldjack

Supporters Trust governance documents on 20:49 - Oct 25 by Wingstandwood

Would you agree with me? Many a SCFC supporter will never in a million years renew or buy a season ticket if they know the likes of HJ's, Dineen, Katzen, Van Zweden, Morgan were still getting VIP director treatment, director title, director status after what they've done?

It's offensive and insulting to many a SCFC supporter/SCST member if they're still hanging around the director's box/SCFC corridors like ravenous leeches still wanting all what they had before the sell off?

They sold so they should f#ck off! I hope SCST can make an issue of this?

That's a tough one to answer, as I spend so much time abroad I don't get to many games nowadays, watching the swans has always been a pleasure even when it wasn't a pleasure !

Thing is though I can well understand people being so repulsed by the goings on down there that they say fook it and pack in going for a while, the frustration of being lied to and shafted by "custodians" of the club and the supporters director having such a huge conflict of interest for so long is going to sour the taste for many .

Myself and many others have been picked on for questioning motives of the board in the past , I honestly think people preferred sticking their head in the sand instead of dealing with the thought that things have been wonky there for a while.

It's just fooked off so many people in so many different ways it feels like the club will implode, only the team can pull everyone around and they are floundering, everything points back to the same small group of greedy, slimey , lying coonts though !
It's just a fooKin mess from top to bottom . Feel sorry for the manager and players who could well do without off field bollcks.
Supporters Trust governance documents on 21:30 - Oct 25 with 2148 viewsOldjack

Myself and many others are feeling the same right now , I've just about had a gust full of the whole torrid affair ,the lies, the deceit, the sneaky slimy way certain people have behaved turns my stomach

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Supporters Trust governance documents on 21:35 - Oct 25 with 2106 viewsLandore_Jack

This is just the start. Worse is still to come.

#backtojack

Supporters Trust governance documents on 21:43 - Oct 25 with 2077 viewsicecoldjack

Supporters Trust governance documents on 21:35 - Oct 25 by Landore_Jack

This is just the start. Worse is still to come.

Worse ?

Let's bloody hope not !
Login to get fewer ads

Supporters Trust governance documents on 22:02 - Oct 25 with 2020 viewsNookiejack

I suppose when the Trust engages another company/professional advisers for a piece of work - how does it demonstrate an active tender process has taken place. Should three quotes always be asked for and held on file?

The tender should include price, quality and evidence of specific skills - to be able to deliver specific piece of work.

Probably can learn a lot from the tender process with regards of the club for developing the training ground and academy etc. Could use this tender process as the template.
Supporters Trust governance documents on 22:09 - Oct 25 with 1991 viewsTheResurrection

Supporters Trust governance documents on 22:02 - Oct 25 by Nookiejack

I suppose when the Trust engages another company/professional advisers for a piece of work - how does it demonstrate an active tender process has taken place. Should three quotes always be asked for and held on file?

The tender should include price, quality and evidence of specific skills - to be able to deliver specific piece of work.

Probably can learn a lot from the tender process with regards of the club for developing the training ground and academy etc. Could use this tender process as the template.

They don't o that, They turn to their mate in London

I like Dai and don't want to bring him into all this, but I have to agree and be principled, the way they go about things is all wrong!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Supporters Trust governance documents on 09:13 - Oct 26 with 1834 viewswaynekerr55

Supporters Trust governance documents on 22:09 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

They don't o that, They turn to their mate in London

I like Dai and don't want to bring him into all this, but I have to agree and be principled, the way they go about things is all wrong!!

It's a difficult one. Do the trust tender and take a step into the unknown or do they call upon the undoubted expertise that the members have.

Out of interest, is the advice provided on a pro bono basis? If it is then that renders a tender process pointless.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Supporters Trust governance documents on 14:56 - Oct 26 with 1736 viewsSmellyplumz

In a way I feel more let down by the trust than the greedy scum board, it feels like the final nail in the coffin. How can the trust now ask the fans to join and play money when they lied to us.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Supporters Trust governance documents on 14:59 - Oct 26 with 1729 viewsvetchonian

Supporters Trust governance documents on 14:56 - Oct 26 by Smellyplumz

In a way I feel more let down by the trust than the greedy scum board, it feels like the final nail in the coffin. How can the trust now ask the fans to join and play money when they lied to us.

This isjust what the board wants are you are supporting their tool by agreeing with him

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Supporters Trust governance documents on 14:59 - Oct 26 with 1725 viewsCooperman

Supporters Trust governance documents on 21:43 - Oct 25 by icecoldjack

Worse ?

Let's bloody hope not !

Well this place ain't gonna be much fun when those on holiday return and engage with T2C et al.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Supporters Trust governance documents on 15:06 - Oct 26 with 1703 viewsSmellyplumz

Supporters Trust governance documents on 14:59 - Oct 26 by vetchonian

This isjust what the board wants are you are supporting their tool by agreeing with him

Sorry but you'll have to run that by me again in English.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Supporters Trust governance documents on 15:22 - Oct 26 with 1684 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Supporters Trust governance documents on 14:59 - Oct 26 by Cooperman

Well this place ain't gonna be much fun when those on holiday return and engage with T2C et al.

The sooner the Trust engage with supporters the better, it should of already happened. But they are all on holiday.
Supporters Trust governance documents on 15:42 - Oct 26 with 1644 viewsmonmouth

Supporters Trust governance documents on 14:56 - Oct 26 by Smellyplumz

Good God no.

To put it in context, imagine you are 5 years old with a twin sister.

What the sellouts have done is the equivalent of your parents selling you both to a random stranger whilst they clear off for good to spend the dosh on themselves.

What the Trust have done is the equivalent of your sister pinching your mars bar when you weren't looking.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Supporters Trust governance documents on 15:43 - Oct 26 with 1643 viewsvetchonian

Supporters Trust governance documents on 15:06 - Oct 26 by Smellyplumz

Sorry but you'll have to run that by me again in English.

Supporting the likes of T2C or whatever he calls himself......by the way is he related to our kit lady?

What I was saying is you are helping the sellouts and new owners in dividing us fans by fuelling the fire.

We all know that things could have been better...the Trust has now put some controls in place a tad late perhaps but that means things will be more transparent in the future.
Also why should things be dclared to persons who are not Trust members?

Supporters Trust governance documents on 15:48 - Oct 26 with 1632 viewsSmellyplumz

Supporters Trust governance documents on 15:43 - Oct 26 by vetchonian

Supporting the likes of T2C or whatever he calls himself......by the way is he related to our kit lady?

What I was saying is you are helping the sellouts and new owners in dividing us fans by fuelling the fire.

We all know that things could have been better...the Trust has now put some controls in place a tad late perhaps but that means things will be more transparent in the future.
Also why should things be dclared to persons who are not Trust members?

Sorry vetch but the only persons in supporting is the team and that is quickly vanishing, I am merely taking the facts and making up my own mind I'm not in anyones corner. I also think that anyone who thinks they can take on the yanks is in for major disappointment because money talks and the yanks have seen this all before. It is what it is.

Supporters Trust governance documents on 15:51 - Oct 26 with 1622 viewsCooperman

Supporters Trust governance documents on 15:22 - Oct 26 by Return_of_the_Jack

The sooner the Trust engage with supporters the better, it should of already happened. But they are all on holiday.

Those that are around have and the general line is that they acknowledge the lack of transparency. For me that's them holding their hands up.

Some now want to go further and see heads roll, which is fine if that's the opinion. Whether it happens will remain to be seen. I'm on the fence with it, but more so I'm losing interest in he whole sorry affair. Thankfully I'm out of here for the next few days so won't be around to carry on reading about it.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Supporters Trust governance documents on 16:16 - Oct 26 with 1576 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Supporters Trust governance documents on 15:51 - Oct 26 by Cooperman

Those that are around have and the general line is that they acknowledge the lack of transparency. For me that's them holding their hands up.

Some now want to go further and see heads roll, which is fine if that's the opinion. Whether it happens will remain to be seen. I'm on the fence with it, but more so I'm losing interest in he whole sorry affair. Thankfully I'm out of here for the next few days so won't be around to carry on reading about it.

A lack of transparency, they told us the exact opposite of what has now been revealed though Jim White several months ago.

Yea hopefully it will all be sorted out when you get back
Supporters Trust governance documents on 17:17 - Oct 26 with 1498 viewsmonmouth

Supporters Trust governance documents on 15:42 - Oct 26 by monmouth

Good God no.

To put it in context, imagine you are 5 years old with a twin sister.

What the sellouts have done is the equivalent of your parents selling you both to a random stranger whilst they clear off for good to spend the dosh on themselves.

What the Trust have done is the equivalent of your sister pinching your mars bar when you weren't looking.

Lol. For the benefit of Starsk and his trigger finger, I'm drawing a relative parallel here not an absolute one.

I'd still want my cow of a sister to explain herself fully, and she'd need to prove she could be trusted again by changing her ways. I'd just never forgive my parents for taking that risk, however it turned out.

And for the benefit of any aspiring Freuds out there, none of this has happened to me, and I don't have a twin sister that liked eating mars bars.

Supporters Trust governance documents on 17:21 - Oct 26 with 1478 viewsvetchonian

Supporters Trust governance documents on 17:17 - Oct 26 by monmouth

Lol. For the benefit of Starsk and his trigger finger, I'm drawing a relative parallel here not an absolute one.

I'd still want my cow of a sister to explain herself fully, and she'd need to prove she could be trusted again by changing her ways. I'd just never forgive my parents for taking that risk, however it turned out.

And for the benefit of any aspiring Freuds out there, none of this has happened to me, and I don't have a twin sister that liked eating mars bars.

but have you ever dreamt of one?

Talking of dreams I keep hoping Im going to wake up on the morning to find us 11th in the table playing entertaining football and the Trust has a 28% stake in the club...or does that only work on Dallas?

Supporters Trust governance documents on 17:29 - Oct 26 with 1457 viewsmonmouth

Supporters Trust governance documents on 17:21 - Oct 26 by vetchonian

but have you ever dreamt of one?

Talking of dreams I keep hoping Im going to wake up on the morning to find us 11th in the table playing entertaining football and the Trust has a 28% stake in the club...or does that only work on Dallas?

February 2013 seems a lifetime ago.

Supporters Trust governance documents on 17:37 - Oct 26 with 1437 viewsjohnlangy

Supporters Trust governance documents on 18:15 - Oct 25 by Oldjack

Huw has been hung out to dry by it seems to me those he trusted in the club. I feel truly sorry for him in this respect.

Aww bless him and newly gained millions whilst selling us to god only knows
Sorry mate i got no time for him or the others anymore ,all respect has gone overnight

Aren't you talking about the wrong Huw here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024