Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cup Replay v Maidstone 09:28 - Nov 8 with 8267 viewsRodingdale

A good one for a £5 admission to max the gate?
Cup Replay v Maidstone on 09:31 - Nov 8 with 6283 viewsdeeplishblue

Doubt it - it's depends on what Maidstone agree to.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 09:35 - Nov 8 with 6258 viewsTVOS1907

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 09:31 - Nov 8 by deeplishblue

Doubt it - it's depends on what Maidstone agree to.

Aye, and there used to be a minimum adult admission charge, according to FA rules, which is probably a tenner, so I imagine clubs are still bound by this.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 16:28 - Nov 8 with 5914 viewspioneer

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 09:35 - Nov 8 by TVOS1907

Aye, and there used to be a minimum adult admission charge, according to FA rules, which is probably a tenner, so I imagine clubs are still bound by this.

Nothing to stop them giving out £5 vouchers to everyone for future game, or concessions or club shop to make the admission price effectively a fiver. And that wouldn't undercut the season ticket holders.
Cup Replay v Maidstone on 16:50 - Nov 8 with 5844 viewsClivert

http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/date-confirmed-for-maidsto

Main Stand open only for home fans.
Cup Replay v Maidstone on 16:50 - Nov 8 with 5843 viewsleedsdale

Prices set at £15 , and it looks like only the Main Stand is open for home supporters

http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/date-confirmed-for-maidston
Cup Replay v Maidstone on 16:58 - Nov 8 with 5816 viewsdalebolt

Under 16's £7??? Is that not an increase on normal admission prices?
Cup Replay v Maidstone on 16:59 - Nov 8 with 5810 viewsDaleFan7

It'll be a bumper crowd at them prices!
Cup Replay v Maidstone on 17:07 - Nov 8 with 5777 viewsbatfink

Surely can't only be the main stand open, it's been pretty full at checkatrade games
Login to get fewer ads

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 17:07 - Nov 8 with 5771 viewsDaleiLama

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 16:59 - Nov 8 by DaleFan7

It'll be a bumper crowd at them prices!

Especially with England v Spain on ITV for free.

Mind you, that might drive a few more to San Spotty?!?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 17:11 - Nov 8 with 5742 viewsDaleFan7

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 17:07 - Nov 8 by batfink

Surely can't only be the main stand open, it's been pretty full at checkatrade games

They've been a fiver to get in, that will draw a lot more people to watch. Regardless of the competition at this early stage. I can't see it being anywhere near full on a Tuesday night for £15 against Maidstone.
Cup Replay v Maidstone on 17:14 - Nov 8 with 5725 viewsdingdangblue

3 home games in a row and they are charging £15 v a non league team? Count me out.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 17:16 - Nov 8 with 5718 viewsDale23years

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 17:11 - Nov 8 by DaleFan7

They've been a fiver to get in, that will draw a lot more people to watch. Regardless of the competition at this early stage. I can't see it being anywhere near full on a Tuesday night for £15 against Maidstone.

15 quid robbing shits. Do Maidstone have any say on prices.
I.e don't want you charging 10 quid for this game

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 17:17 - Nov 8 with 5710 viewsValleySaddler

The prices are the same as we paid at Maidstone.
However Maidstone charged £2 for under 11's.
It's a shame we aren't reciprocating,it may have seen a few more kids attending the match.
Cup Replay v Maidstone on 17:27 - Nov 8 with 5666 viewswindowsbug

No Sandy?
Fcuk them then.
Cup Replay v Maidstone on 17:29 - Nov 8 with 5652 viewspedrodale

I would of paid a tenner, b00l0cks to em
Cup Replay v Maidstone on 17:46 - Nov 8 with 5598 views442Dale

Can't ever remember under 11 prices going up for previous cup games, so why this one?

Could the club explain this, and if not could someone from the Trust find out on behalf of supporters*? Also the decision to just open the main stand for an FA Cup tie is a new one,
and, while we will always look to maximise income, would such an idea work better with some consultation with supporters?

It's not that these decisions are necessarily the wrong ones, more that fans would like a better understanding of them.

*might as well do it now rather than wait for the inevitable question at the next meeting with the club

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 17:53 - Nov 8 with 5575 viewsdingdangblue

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 17:46 - Nov 8 by 442Dale

Can't ever remember under 11 prices going up for previous cup games, so why this one?

Could the club explain this, and if not could someone from the Trust find out on behalf of supporters*? Also the decision to just open the main stand for an FA Cup tie is a new one,
and, while we will always look to maximise income, would such an idea work better with some consultation with supporters?

It's not that these decisions are necessarily the wrong ones, more that fans would like a better understanding of them.

*might as well do it now rather than wait for the inevitable question at the next meeting with the club

Sandy should have been an option at £10 or £12 pounds at least.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 18:06 - Nov 8 with 5531 viewsnordenblue

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 17:07 - Nov 8 by batfink

I see problems ahead if that's the case....
Cup Replay v Maidstone on 18:48 - Nov 8 with 5411 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Yayy !! Another Own Goal by the Club
Cup Replay v Maidstone on 18:50 - Nov 8 with 5400 viewsToffeemanc

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 16:58 - Nov 8 by dalebolt

Under 16's £7??? Is that not an increase on normal admission prices?

Yes £2 increase on normal prices, disgraceful and probably down to Maidstones greed wanting to maximise gate receipts. How we agreed to increase prices I'll never know, surely Maidstone cannot force us to increase prices above our regular levels?

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 18:54 - Nov 8 with 5381 viewsDaley_Lama

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 17:53 - Nov 8 by dingdangblue

Sandy should have been an option at £10 or £12 pounds at least.

My thoughts too. Not about the Sandy, about the main stand being pretty full for Checkatrade games)

In my opinion they could/should partition the main stand as they used to do, put Maidstone fans in there letting them use the bar as they will have travelled all day (hospitality) and then opened up one of the ends for home fans, preferably the TDS being selfish as i hate the Sandy view.

No doubt we can't split the maindstand in 2016, previously this was used for small away followings on a Tuesday night. (No offence to any stoners reading, full praise to each and every one that makes the trip - my advice is to M14 - A1 - M62 it)
[Post edited 8 Nov 2016 18:55]

Poll: DF in or out

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 18:56 - Nov 8 with 5374 views1949er

No sandy. No 1949er the atmosphere created by the Sandy is a worth a goal every game. Time for a rethink. Can RAFC afford to alienate loylal supporters

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 19:51 - Nov 8 with 5224 viewsR17ALE

What a bizarre decision to only use the main stand. I understand keeping costs down, but if they only wanted to use one stand, surely Willbutts would have been the best option which is big enough for both sets of supporters? And the sponsors, scouts, VIP's etc. could have used the Main Stand with the box holders, Directors and so forth.

As for the price, we have no idea who has decided this, so it's possibly not an own goal by the club. I very much doubt it's solely our decision.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 20:32 - Nov 8 with 5123 views442Dale

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 19:51 - Nov 8 by R17ALE

What a bizarre decision to only use the main stand. I understand keeping costs down, but if they only wanted to use one stand, surely Willbutts would have been the best option which is big enough for both sets of supporters? And the sponsors, scouts, VIP's etc. could have used the Main Stand with the box holders, Directors and so forth.

As for the price, we have no idea who has decided this, so it's possibly not an own goal by the club. I very much doubt it's solely our decision.

Which is when communication comes into play. A simple explanation around the reasons for the prices and the decision around stands would help supporters understand things better.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 21:05 - Nov 8 with 5049 viewsKenBoon

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 18:56 - Nov 8 by 1949er

No sandy. No 1949er the atmosphere created by the Sandy is a worth a goal every game. Time for a rethink. Can RAFC afford to alienate loylal supporters

I'd say 2 goals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024