Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cup Replay v Maidstone 09:28 - Nov 8 with 8360 viewsRodingdale

A good one for a £5 admission to max the gate?
Cup Replay v Maidstone on 23:20 - Nov 8 with 2103 viewsLS27Rdale

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 20:32 - Nov 8 by 442Dale

Which is when communication comes into play. A simple explanation around the reasons for the prices and the decision around stands would help supporters understand things better.

It aint rocket science, is it ffs!

2 stands only open for cost purposes. Side stands are used so fans get a better view of both goals i suspect.

Cant see Maidstone bringing 3600, so plenty of room for them.
And if we fill the main stand, ill show my backside on morley town hall steps.

Admission prices are agreed by both clubs, this is brought on the board, upteen times a week, and the answer is the same.

And god forbid , all the fans sat together might just create a half decent atmosphere
Cup Replay v Maidstone on 23:33 - Nov 8 with 2083 views442Dale

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 23:20 - Nov 8 by LS27Rdale

It aint rocket science, is it ffs!

2 stands only open for cost purposes. Side stands are used so fans get a better view of both goals i suspect.

Cant see Maidstone bringing 3600, so plenty of room for them.
And if we fill the main stand, ill show my backside on morley town hall steps.

Admission prices are agreed by both clubs, this is brought on the board, upteen times a week, and the answer is the same.

And god forbid , all the fans sat together might just create a half decent atmosphere

Yeah, something like that could be included. The fans will know the reasons instead of wondering, like in this thread.

Especially those kids prices. I'm sure anyone would agree that if such an explanation leads to fans changing their minds about going, it's worth it.

Much in the same way fans asked questions around season tickets last summer, it's good to hear the reasoning. We then understand processes and decision making better, which in turn would lead to less threads like this. Everyone is a winner!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 07:26 - Nov 9 with 1992 viewsrod_leach

I'm with LS27. The reasons are obvious. I don't need the club to explain every decision before I'll attend. Bury charged £10 and got around 2000. Can't see us being any different. It's £15. Big deal. If you can't afford it, don't go.
Cup Replay v Maidstone on 08:30 - Nov 9 with 1944 viewsdingdangblue

These were the prices for the F.A.cup replay with Aldershot a couple of years ago. It seems pretty obvious that Maidstone haven't agreed to go as low as £12 and £5. Especially with Dale already reducing prices for the EFL cup games which have worked - I cant see it as being something we would have objected to.
http://www.theshots.co.uk/rochdale-replay-confirmed/

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 08:31 - Nov 9 with 1943 viewsVivaDonaldo

I don't think I've ever known atime when so many fans were constantly asking for further statements or clarifications from the club!

Our club is well run in the main and if a statement is brief or not made there will be a good reason. We fans don't need to be consulted on every little thing.

Let's have some trust in the guys in charge.
Cup Replay v Maidstone on 08:39 - Nov 9 with 1928 viewsnordenblue

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 08:31 - Nov 9 by VivaDonaldo

I don't think I've ever known atime when so many fans were constantly asking for further statements or clarifications from the club!

Our club is well run in the main and if a statement is brief or not made there will be a good reason. We fans don't need to be consulted on every little thing.

I'd have to agree with you on this one,similar to everyone kicking off asking why Calvin hasn't made a statement and why haven't the club made a statement....then the club release a statement basically saying we can't say anything at this time etc and suddenly everyone's happy!!
Cup Replay v Maidstone on 08:58 - Nov 9 with 1899 viewsDaleiLama

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 08:39 - Nov 9 by nordenblue

I'd have to agree with you on this one,similar to everyone kicking off asking why Calvin hasn't made a statement and why haven't the club made a statement....then the club release a statement basically saying we can't say anything at this time etc and suddenly everyone's happy!!

Yep. I think RG has shown his m.o. - he wants to boost gates with the £100 1/2-season offer. This is what it is. You pays your money, you take your choice.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2016 9:00]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 14:52 - Nov 9 with 1743 viewschalkyncfc

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 17:14 - Nov 8 by dingdangblue

3 home games in a row and they are charging £15 v a non league team? Count me out.

Its the same at Notts, £15 for the replay then two home games in a week, i doubt thar i will bother with the replay as would probably have to book the day off at work on top
Login to get fewer ads

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 14:56 - Nov 9 with 1727 viewslyberoc

New prices announced;

Adults - £15
Concession (senior 65+ and young adults 17-21) - £12
Juniors (16 and under) - £7
Juniors (11 and under) - £2
Cup Replay v Maidstone on 15:01 - Nov 9 with 1714 views442Dale

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 08:31 - Nov 9 by VivaDonaldo

Totally agree. It's deciding whether an extra bit of info in communication might benefit the supporters who inevitably ask questions at times. It can also head off future issues: eg. a parent asking a turnstile operator on the evening why they are paying more - thus holding up the queue.

If this can be achieved, why not stick it in? As seen by the info in the last home programme about existing ST holders when talking about the £100 ST, it can have a really positive effect.

The changes in recent months have been very well received, and I'm sure the club welcome the feedback - something else acknowledged in the piece about the new half ST.

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 15:36 - Nov 9 with 1655 views442Dale

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/date-confirmed-for-maidstone-u

Updated price info: under 11s now £2.

Confirmation that discussions with the FA and Maidstone have seen those in that category actually pay less than normal for a cup fixture. Great work by the club.

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 21:54 - Nov 15 with 1474 viewsRodingdale

The club signaled their lack of ambition through pricing policy and closure of half the ground. 🙄
Cup Replay v Maidstone on 22:00 - Nov 15 with 1424 viewsnordenblue

Cup Replay v Maidstone on 21:54 - Nov 15 by Rodingdale

The club signaled their lack of ambition through pricing policy and closure of half the ground. 🙄

The pricing isnt only down to Rochdale have you ever thought about that, and why would you have opened 3 empty stands then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024