Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contract extension 16:48 - Dec 9 with 3100 viewsColDale

Revealed at 5pm

Steven Davies?
Contract extension on 16:51 - Dec 9 with 3085 viewsleedsdale

Or Logan?
Contract extension on 16:53 - Dec 9 with 3078 viewsleedsdale

Contract extension on 16:51 - Dec 9 by leedsdale

Or Logan?

Calvin it is, extended to 2018
Contract extension on 17:04 - Dec 9 with 3024 viewsmoth5368

Contract extension on 16:53 - Dec 9 by leedsdale

Calvin it is, extended to 2018

Porlicks?
Contract extension on 17:22 - Dec 9 with 2959 viewsjudd

I expect the club have prepared a statement about this?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Contract extension on 17:46 - Dec 9 with 2883 viewsJimmyRustler

I'm extremely intrigued as to which club he could have gone to for more money, any ideas? My initial thought was a strip club of some sort
Contract extension on 17:52 - Dec 9 with 2869 viewsColDale

Contract extension on 17:46 - Dec 9 by JimmyRustler

I'm extremely intrigued as to which club he could have gone to for more money, any ideas? My initial thought was a strip club of some sort

I'd imagine every player in our squad could get more money elsewhere, especially when you look down the road and see strikers getting five or six grand a week.

The speed with which he signed his deal in the Summer suggests he's very happy and it's the one real place he could call a home throughout his career.
Contract extension on 18:09 - Dec 9 with 2816 viewsD_Alien

Contract extension on 17:04 - Dec 9 by moth5368

Porlicks?

We've agreed the tenner will go to charity

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Contract extension on 18:51 - Dec 9 with 2700 viewsaleanddale

Perfect (clever) timing from the club.

Shows the support for big calv..

What price he scores a late winner tomorrow?

#inthestars
Login to get fewer ads

Contract extension on 18:59 - Dec 9 with 2668 viewsJimmyRustler

Contract extension on 17:52 - Dec 9 by ColDale

I'd imagine every player in our squad could get more money elsewhere, especially when you look down the road and see strikers getting five or six grand a week.

The speed with which he signed his deal in the Summer suggests he's very happy and it's the one real place he could call a home throughout his career.

Those lot down the road are an anomaly so I refuse to draw comparisons with their shower. Just can't see him being in demand somehow. Wonder if it was said as a matter of fact or if there were actual clubs sniffing around him?
Contract extension on 19:35 - Dec 9 with 2542 viewssykeboy

Think the same applied to Hendo when he signed his contract.
Contract extension on 22:44 - Dec 9 with 2277 viewsrochdaleriddler

Contract extension on 17:46 - Dec 9 by JimmyRustler

Disrespectful, surprised the forum mafia not condemned by you tbh

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Contract extension on 07:18 - Dec 10 with 2100 viewsfitzochris

Contract extension on 22:44 - Dec 9 by rochdaleriddler

Disrespectful, surprised the forum mafia not condemned by you tbh

I thought it was a cartel?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Contract extension on 17:07 - Dec 10 with 1896 viewspedrodale

Contract extension on 18:51 - Dec 9 by aleanddale

Perfect (clever) timing from the club.

Shows the support for big calv..

What price he scores a late winner tomorrow?

#inthestars

Jasus
Contract extension on 17:36 - Dec 10 with 1801 viewsrichfoad32

Wish we could lock Davies up as well, thought he was excellent today. The form he's in though, you can't blame him for not rushing into anything and seeing what offers are there in the summer. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be able to match them.
Contract extension on 00:16 - Dec 11 with 1483 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Contract extension on 17:36 - Dec 10 by richfoad32

Wish we could lock Davies up as well, thought he was excellent today. The form he's in though, you can't blame him for not rushing into anything and seeing what offers are there in the summer. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be able to match them.

I think and hope that Steve Davies will have some loyalty to Dale and Hilly in particular......he seems to be enjoying his game after a quite start......his power to hold off defenders and set up young Rathboni for the 2nd was Holtesque.....stay awhile Stevo.
Contract extension on 06:21 - Dec 11 with 1403 viewsrichfoad32

Contract extension on 00:16 - Dec 11 by Yorkshire_Dale

I think and hope that Steve Davies will have some loyalty to Dale and Hilly in particular......he seems to be enjoying his game after a quite start......his power to hold off defenders and set up young Rathboni for the 2nd was Holtesque.....stay awhile Stevo.

It feels like a similar scenario to Stephen Dawson a couple of seasons ago though, when we bought him in from the footballing wilderness. Most were hoping he'd show a bit of loyalty but he ended up jumping ship after a season for a better offer. The game at our level isn't awash with money and players are always going to go where they can get the best deal, deep down you can't really blame them. I'd be delighted to be wrong though.

It also must be said we haven't missed Dawson a great deal, Hilly has a knack of finding replacements and we quickly move on.
Contract extension on 08:24 - Dec 11 with 1327 viewsisitme

Contract extension on 06:21 - Dec 11 by richfoad32

It feels like a similar scenario to Stephen Dawson a couple of seasons ago though, when we bought him in from the footballing wilderness. Most were hoping he'd show a bit of loyalty but he ended up jumping ship after a season for a better offer. The game at our level isn't awash with money and players are always going to go where they can get the best deal, deep down you can't really blame them. I'd be delighted to be wrong though.

It also must be said we haven't missed Dawson a great deal, Hilly has a knack of finding replacements and we quickly move on.

I would say that Camps and Lund had the better of Dawson and Bishop. That is the good thing with Hill when a player leaves he can always unearth someone else. We have been missing Jamie Allen for much of the season, but he hasn't really been missed.

Davies is a class player. If he had signed earlier and had preseason behind him I suspect he would be a bit fitter and could offer more minutes on the pitch. Hill is managing his game time well at the moment.
Contract extension on 00:34 - Dec 12 with 1138 viewsDaley_Lama

Can we OMR beyond next summer please as well?

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024