Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U23'S tonight v Wolves 08:17 - Mar 13 with 10219 viewsEdmundo

Hope there's a good turnout to see them seal the PL2 title tonight.

Mc Burnie with a few more goals........Cummon!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 23:46 - Mar 13 with 1849 viewsbuilthjack

Good for the u-23s, hope one or two step up to the mark.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 00:10 - Mar 14 with 1812 viewsLoyal

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 21:26 - Mar 13 by Darran

I'm not all that arsed if I'm honest because I don't know how it helps our current predicament.

Well done though I suppose.

Hold that thought.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 03:59 - Mar 14 with 1742 viewsLoyal

Montero played last night. Doesn't feature in any of the highlights, you would have thought he would be skinning the daylights out of defences like Wolves u23.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 06:44 - Mar 14 with 1674 viewsEdmundo

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 21:00 - Mar 13 by Banosswan

Excellent achievement. To be playing against the top academies next season is amazing.

Wolves weren't going to roll over for us, made it difficult for us.

Should have had two pens as well.

Onto U23 international cup next at semi final stage and then the PL cup.

Well done all the players and staff 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 07:03 - Mar 14 with 1655 viewsTrundle10

I am with u Darr. Sll this faux celebration. Means f all. Swansea womens team too f?!£ off is it?
U23'S tonight v Wolves on 08:21 - Mar 14 with 1587 viewsMartyrman57

In the u23 premier league next season with the 6 top premier clubs. No doubt our Manure plastics will pop down for selfies.
U23'S tonight v Wolves on 08:24 - Mar 14 with 1581 viewsMartyrman57

Monty was fairly anonymous but came more into game as went on. had desired effect of 60 mins game time so may be in squad v bournemouth.
U23'S tonight v Wolves on 08:34 - Mar 14 with 1566 viewsPegojack

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 21:44 - Mar 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Montero was appalling. The worst player on the pitch before he was hauled off.

Were you there?
Login to get fewer ads

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 08:53 - Mar 14 with 1517 viewsLandore_Jack

#backtojack

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 09:26 - Mar 14 with 1475 viewsjohnlangy

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 21:55 - Mar 13 by Darran

I'd rather the Swans first team be further up the table,the kids winning this league is all well and good but I live in the real world.

Down arrow.

The REAL world means that those players will be up against the best PL U 23's next season and some will, hopefully, develop into first team squad players. That's a massive plus for the whole Club.
U23'S tonight v Wolves on 10:43 - Mar 14 with 1430 viewsLegend83

I guess it depends whether one is focussed on the past, present or future of the club.

To me, being realistic, there is a good chance every year we remain in the Premier League that we will be relegated.

Much bigger clubs than ours have fallen down the leagues in a short space of time.

While I'll enjoy my team playing at the height of British football, I am also pleased that the youngsters seem good quality and are doing well, because you never know in 2-3 seasons time they could be the lads we are cheering on in the 1st team.
U23'S tonight v Wolves on 12:01 - Mar 14 with 1390 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 08:34 - Mar 14 by Pegojack

Were you there?

Yes I have missed only a handful of games. I definitely enjoy watching these matches for £0 more than I would paying £40 to watch the senior team.

None of the U23 players look capable of improving our starting eleven. James and McBurnie could arguably improve the bench.

Winning this league is great, however it means very little. Most of the squad looked appalling against Coventry's seniors. Even one of our stand out players, Gorre, was appalling when he went out on loan to a senior team.

These players need to be playing senior football to improve in my opinion.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 12:15 - Mar 14 with 1375 viewsPegojack

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 12:01 - Mar 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes I have missed only a handful of games. I definitely enjoy watching these matches for £0 more than I would paying £40 to watch the senior team.

None of the U23 players look capable of improving our starting eleven. James and McBurnie could arguably improve the bench.

Winning this league is great, however it means very little. Most of the squad looked appalling against Coventry's seniors. Even one of our stand out players, Gorre, was appalling when he went out on loan to a senior team.

First, well done on supporting the youngsters.

I don't agree with you re the Coventry game, which is the only one I've been to. I thought we were marginally the better team and were unlucky to lose. I agree with you, though, that none of the players I saw that night looked anywhere near challenging for a first team position, with the possible exception of MacB.
U23'S tonight v Wolves on 13:02 - Mar 14 with 1332 viewsEasternJack

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 21:43 - Mar 13 by SwansNZ

Yes, winning the U23 title grants us immunity from relegation from the PL.

Good job. We should go out and buy some more Falkirk prospects

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 13:05 - Mar 14 with 1325 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 13:02 - Mar 14 by EasternJack

Well they are the only ones who have got anywhere near our first eleven recently.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 17:17 - Mar 14 with 1266 viewsLoyal

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 12:01 - Mar 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It was a quid to get in last night.

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 17:20 - Mar 14 with 1253 viewsMartyrman57

for the Porto game too
U23'S tonight v Wolves on 17:26 - Mar 14 with 1241 viewsKilkennyjack

U23'S tonight v Wolves on 13:02 - Mar 14 by EasternJack

Great idea. Saves on coaching the locals as well. Win win.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024