Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans Forum - Tonight - 7:30pm 21:41 - Jul 29 with 7628 viewsChaffRAFC

http://www.daletrust.co.uk/2017/06/fans-forum-announced-2/

This post has been edited by an administrator

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Fans Forum - This Wednesday - 7:30pm on 21:35 - Aug 2 with 2101 viewsPDIDDY

Fans Forum - This Wednesday - 7:30pm on 19:03 - Aug 2 by mightydale

Better than the other crap we serve

Birra moretti is the nice larger

500ml bottle of morretti £3.05 in spoons, bargain

Gissa job

Fans Forum - This Wednesday - 7:30pm on 21:38 - Aug 2 with 2086 viewsD_Alien

Fans Forum - This Wednesday - 7:30pm on 21:35 - Aug 2 by PDIDDY

Not as much of a bargain as a pint (568mls) of decent real ale, to be had for £1.49 at Spoons within the past week

Lager is just overpriced muck

Have you tried the ale brewed at the Rake? It's worth a visit there whether you're eating or not

[Post edited 2 Aug 2017 21:41]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Fans Forum - This Wednesday - 7:30pm on 21:40 - Aug 2 with 2055 viewsDaleiLama

Fans Forum - This Wednesday - 7:30pm on 21:38 - Aug 2 by D_Alien

Not as much of a bargain as a pint (568mls) of decent real ale, to be had for £1.49 at Spoons within the past week

Lager is just overpriced muck

Have you tried the ale brewed at the Rake? It's worth a visit there whether you're eating or not

[Post edited 2 Aug 2017 21:41]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Fans Forum - This Wednesday - 7:30pm on 21:56 - Aug 2 with 1949 viewsD_Alien

Fans Forum - This Wednesday - 7:30pm on 21:40 - Aug 2 by DaleiLama

That's exactly how I felt after supping it!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Fans Forum - This Wednesday - 7:30pm on 23:09 - Aug 2 with 1692 viewsdalestar

Fans Forum - This Wednesday - 7:30pm on 08:32 - Aug 1 by TalkingSutty

Well one of our central defenders won the players player of the year award last season (really?) and was rewarded with a 12 month contract extension...Jim McNulty. Others like Rafferty, Camps and Henderson all must have pushed him close but unfortunately missed out on what is probably the most important of all the end of season awards.

There have been dozens of central defenders moving Clubs over the last month or two, Bury signed one on loan from Burnley yesterday. The fact Hill hasn't strengthened that particular department must mean he is happy with what he has (I don't believe it's down to finances), maybe it's just the supporters who percieve McNulty and Canavan to be the weakest links. Like I said, the players voted McNulty as their player of the season, so we are probably wrong to criticise him.

I would imagine Hills response to any question regarding the centre of defence would be to suggest it is every players responsibility to defend and not just the Central defenders, or something like that.Trying to defend individuals regular basic errors might prove a bit more tricky, they cost us big time last season and our two most experienced defenders where the biggest culprits, that's the worrying thing!!

I have wondered for a long time if the Club need to bring in a defensive coach to help out. Our inability to do the basics in defence like defending set pieces or over playing in the wrong areas has been evident for a number of seasons now. If it was down to the players themselves then you would have thought those responsible would be replaced. Also wondered if the physio/medical team needs a bit more help, it seems to take ages for injured players to recover and we seem to pick injuries up for fun. Recruitment isn't just about boosting the playing staff but obviously finances dictate.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2017 10:12]

Callum was the players player of the year 😂🙈
Fans Forum - This Wednesday - 7:30pm on 23:16 - Aug 2 with 1669 viewsTVOS1907

Fans Forum - This Wednesday - 7:30pm on 23:09 - Aug 2 by dalestar

Someone's already told him that.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Fans Forum - This Wednesday - 7:30pm on 00:43 - Aug 3 with 1545 viewsdalestar

Fans Forum - This Wednesday - 7:30pm on 23:16 - Aug 2 by TVOS1907

Someone's already told him that.

Not on this thread they haven't
Fans Forum - This Wednesday - 7:30pm on 05:41 - Aug 3 with 1464 viewsTalkingSutty

Fans Forum - This Wednesday - 7:30pm on 23:09 - Aug 2 by dalestar

Someone already told me that. Thanks anyway Callum 😀👍
[Post edited 3 Aug 2017 5:42]
Login to get fewer ads

Fans Forum - This Wednesday - 7:30pm on 05:41 - Aug 3 with 1464 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans Forum - This Wednesday - 7:30pm on 21:35 - Aug 2 by PDIDDY

Again, a cheap brew in Italy , I wonder if carling has the same cachet abroad ?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Fans Forum - Tonight - 7:30pm on 08:54 - Aug 3 with 1219 viewsChaffRAFC

Keys points from last night. Feel free to add any I've missed.

* Matt Done is a Sheff Utd player, would be a player we'd be interested in if he becomes available.

* Well covered for defensive positions.

* Redshaw wasn't offered a deal but the offer from Salford meant he had to take it as we couldn't offer him as much first team football.

* Talks were held with both Lund and NML a year before their deals ended and both were non-committal.

* Russ not happy with the Errea deal at all. Still not got sizes right, training kits not arrived. Would rather have quality over design when asked about the fan design project. You get a choice of certain kits with Nike but quality far superior. Mentioned Nike a few times which I found quite interesting.

* Lots of work been done over the summer around the ground. Painting, toilets, catering, safety etc. We've got a grant to improve the astroturf pitch so watch this space.

* Tight-lipped about training facilities but said we were involved in plans for a new training complex.

* Wants a goalkeeper in on loan but Premiership clubs have too many conditions regarding game time and penalise if these are not met and Keith wants players to earn their spot but admits we're light in that area.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024