Please log in or register
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunday train disruption 18:08 - Oct 11 with 449 viewssaintwizzler

Reading station and line from Basingstoke to Eastleigh closed.
Reading shut all weekend.

Bus from Didcot to Southampton both ways for me. 1hr 45 each way.
Pïss bottletastic.

A win would be nice or maybe a goal?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.

Sunday train disruption on 20:27 - Oct 11 with 412 viewskingslandstand1

I thought this may have been leading towards disruption to the Geordies travel plans but it's affecting Saints fans!

Anyway,the Geordies will always turn up in big numbers and nothing would probably stop them!!
Sunday train disruption on 11:42 - Oct 12 with 336 viewsfranniesTache

Sunday train disruption on 20:27 - Oct 11 by kingslandstand1

I thought this may have been leading towards disruption to the Geordies travel plans but it's affecting Saints fans!

Anyway,the Geordies will always turn up in big numbers and nothing would probably stop them!!

London to Southampton is taking about 2hrs and routed via Havant, going to be a long arse day to see no goals!

Also the Geordies don't always travel in big numbers, last few times they've not taken the full allocation, in my experience the Makems travel better than the Geordies.
Sunday train disruption on 11:47 - Oct 12 with 333 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Sunday train disruption on 11:42 - Oct 12 by franniesTache

London to Southampton is taking about 2hrs and routed via Havant, going to be a long arse day to see no goals!

Also the Geordies don't always travel in big numbers, last few times they've not taken the full allocation, in my experience the Makems travel better than the Geordies.

It's ridiculous!

Poll: Puel in ... or not?

Sunday train disruption on 11:54 - Oct 12 with 323 viewsfranniesTache

Sunday train disruption on 11:47 - Oct 12 by Gennaro_Contaldo

It's ridiculous!

This new lot seem even worse than South West Trains, which i didn't actually think was possible
Sunday train disruption on 12:56 - Oct 12 with 288 viewsSalisburySaint

Sunday train disruption on 11:54 - Oct 12 by franniesTache

This new lot seem even worse than South West Trains, which i didn't actually think was possible

Not surprised at all

I think I mentioned on here when South West lost the franchaise that my expereinces travelling to Southampton from to Salisbury using First Great Western were poor, trains constantly late or cancelled, compared the the South West trains service avaiable which was reliable and seldom late

Was amazed the Frist group won the Franchise, but don't suppose they took the service record on other lines into account.
Sunday train disruption on 14:01 - Oct 12 with 264 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Sunday train disruption on 12:56 - Oct 12 by SalisburySaint

Not surprised at all

I think I mentioned on here when South West lost the franchaise that my expereinces travelling to Southampton from to Salisbury using First Great Western were poor, trains constantly late or cancelled, compared the the South West trains service avaiable which was reliable and seldom late

Was amazed the Frist group won the Franchise, but don't suppose they took the service record on other lines into account.

They've promised the world, which doesn't seem to be happening.

More trains. Now this is "by 2020".
ALL trains deep cleaned in the first 100 days of franchise. No one has seen a clean train yet.
Better timed trains. Meaning that they'll miss out Hook & Winchfield, so more passengers to get the better timed trains arriving to not be able to park at Fleet.

But it's not just them, it's ALL of the companies involved. Network Rail, South Western Railway, the companies who own the rolling stock etc etc.

There is not one solely accountable company and all these c***s do, is pass money from the consumer, through various layers of companies and each one takes its share of profits to pay all the various w****y shareholders. Oh and not to forget, pay for overseas rail such as Deutsche Bahn etc.

It's an utter shambles. They should give the whole lot to TFL who run a half decent service.

Sunday train disruption on 14:17 - Oct 12 with 249 viewsBlue

Didn't even realise the franchise had been handed over yet, when did this happen?

Still stood in the Kippax

Sunday train disruption on 14:23 - Oct 12 with 243 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Sunday train disruption on 14:17 - Oct 12 by Blue

Didn't even realise the franchise had been handed over yet, when did this happen?

20th Aug.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2017 hosted by FastHosts