Please log in or register
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Italian Style ! Palermo V Parma 11:35 - Oct 12 with 291 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/46725/football-italian-s

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Football Italian Style ! Palermo V Parma on 17:37 - Oct 13 with 189 viewsDel_Bianco

The book a season with Verona is a very good read. Written by an English journalist living in the city he follows them to every game. The book is probably about 15 years old now but well worth a read not least of all because it's a club and city similar size to saints.

Part of A small, but perfectly formed nucleus of clueless c**ts bowling underarm, deludely thinking they're in the big leagues since December 2015
Poll: Pellegrino in or out?

Football Italian Style ! Palermo V Parma on 19:35 - Oct 13 with 170 viewsBlue

Football Italian Style ! Palermo V Parma on 17:37 - Oct 13 by Del_Bianco

The book a season with Verona is a very good read. Written by an English journalist living in the city he follows them to every game. The book is probably about 15 years old now but well worth a read not least of all because it's a club and city similar size to saints.

Indeed Del.

That's the book that inspired me and a few friends to go over there and watch Hellas.

Made some fantastic friends there, been 4 times so far and will go back some time this season.

Great city, proper old buildings, Juliet's house to visit, great food and wine, lovely people.

Can fly out there from Southampton between May and September I think, but flights only on a Saturday and Thursday, so may have to do what I did a few months ago and fly back into Gatwick.

Highly recommend going there.

Still stood in the Kippax

Football Italian Style ! Palermo V Parma on 10:21 - Oct 15 with 114 viewsSaintNick

Football Italian Style ! Palermo V Parma on 19:35 - Oct 13 by Blue

Indeed Del.

That's the book that inspired me and a few friends to go over there and watch Hellas.

Made some fantastic friends there, been 4 times so far and will go back some time this season.

Great city, proper old buildings, Juliet's house to visit, great food and wine, lovely people.

Can fly out there from Southampton between May and September I think, but flights only on a Saturday and Thursday, so may have to do what I did a few months ago and fly back into Gatwick.

Highly recommend going there.

Ive been to Verona a nice city, however Juliet's balcony was only built about 200 years ago so is a tourist con lol

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Football Italian Style ! Palermo V Parma on 10:28 - Oct 15 with 111 viewsDel_Bianco

Football Italian Style ! Palermo V Parma on 10:21 - Oct 15 by SaintNick

Ive been to Verona a nice city, however Juliet's balcony was only built about 200 years ago so is a tourist con lol

It's also a massive disappointment, down a little backstreet with a wall covered in graffiti.

Verona is a lovely city, I was surprised to read they are one of the most notorious right wing fans in Italy though, the city just doesn't have that feel about it, at least not when we went there.

Got back from Bologna yesterday can throughly recommend that for a city break, brilliant place.

Part of A small, but perfectly formed nucleus of clueless c**ts bowling underarm, deludely thinking they're in the big leagues since December 2015
Poll: Pellegrino in or out?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2017 hosted by FastHosts