Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hogan 09:32 - Oct 31 with 3979 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

http://the72.co.uk/93295/news-aston-villa-make-big-money-man-available-transfer/
Hogan on 09:38 - Oct 31 with 3955 viewsrochdaleriddler

Ancolotti wants him to be his marquee signing at giggle

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Hogan on 10:25 - Oct 31 with 3885 viewsmexmike

Wonder if we'll get more money from another sale or would that have stopped after the Villa move??
Hogan on 10:35 - Oct 31 with 3871 viewsCockneyDale

It would be on any profit made by Villa > Brentford>Rochdale - sadly, I doubt he will go for more than Villa paid! I wonder if Brentford would get him back? And i wonder if they haven't yet received all the money for him (staggered payments), in which case i wonder if we'd have to repay some, if we've received it all?
Hogan on 10:46 - Oct 31 with 3854 viewsnordenblue

Hogan on 10:25 - Oct 31 by mexmike

Wonder if we'll get more money from another sale or would that have stopped after the Villa move??

I'm guessing best case we'd only get a pay out on any profit,that's highly unlikely with Villa paying 12m for him
Hogan on 13:17 - Oct 31 with 3612 viewsD_Dale

Hogan on 10:46 - Oct 31 by nordenblue

I'm guessing best case we'd only get a pay out on any profit,that's highly unlikely with Villa paying 12m for him

£15m, according to the report. But how reliable is it? It repeats something in the Sun on Sunday.

If it's not just a rumour, it's seems a bit odd for Steve Bruce, by making Hogan available for transfer, to effectively admit he made a poor signing.
Hogan on 15:15 - Oct 31 with 3455 viewsnordenblue

Hogan on 13:17 - Oct 31 by D_Dale

£15m, according to the report. But how reliable is it? It repeats something in the Sun on Sunday.

If it's not just a rumour, it's seems a bit odd for Steve Bruce, by making Hogan available for transfer, to effectively admit he made a poor signing.

Can't really remember as it seemed to drag on forever with all sorts of figures flying around,it could have been 12m up front then additional on clauses etc.... we won't be seeing much more either way
Hogan on 16:17 - Oct 31 with 3356 viewsdingdangblue

Hogan on 13:17 - Oct 31 by D_Dale

Just paper talk I imagine - Kodja turned his ankle on Sunday so Scott should get a chance v Preston tomorrow. He just needs to take that chance. Obviously things haven't gone as planned for Hogan so far but 1 goal could change all that.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hogan on 17:39 - Oct 31 with 3233 viewsColDale

He seemed a panic buy by Bruce at the time. Having watched them on Sunday in the borefest with Birmingham, Villa seem to go with the big target man up front. Couldn't see Hogan fitting in that style of play.
Login to get fewer ads

Hogan on 18:20 - Oct 31 with 3150 viewsFrog

Oh well, another signing on fee for Scott if someone comes in for him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024