Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The best fight you've ever been in 09:43 - Nov 18 with 1153 viewsVagina_Dentata

I've only been in one fight since school; Boxing Day a few years ago, walking back from the old mill. I punched him in the face and it felt great.

I'm sure some of you have much better stories than this, so come on: what's the best fight you've ever been in?

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

The best fight you've ever been in on 10:11 - Nov 18 with 1131 viewsDel_Bianco

For me it was probably Spurs away 2003. The DEF had already cleverly slipped the old bill by spilling up into two groups, one of 2 and the other of 198. The 198 of us made our way of to seven sisters expecting Spurs, arsenal, QPR and Chelsea to have combined forces to take on Europes most notorious firm. We were fazed though as soon as we slipped our stone lsland jumpers on that morning an invisible force field of invincibility shrouded us.

When we arrived on their manor we were met with well, nothing. A few calls were made but it seemed the joint forces of north London had failed to get their act together, so disappointed a handful of us slipped off on our own to go looking for them.

As we headed towards the ground we took a left turn and there they were, a proper mob of tooled up geezers, 3 of us 30 of them, without any messing we were into them. Sheer weight of numbers pushed us back and it started to come on top, Before we knew it we were on the back foot but we couldn't back down now, they had some proper chaps and knew what they were doing, the 3 of us got separated and I was on my own now, faced with a snarling mob waving their hands everywhere, then they started laying into me, left hook after right hook, upper cut, at one point the lad nearly fell out of his wheelchair such was the beating he was dishing out to me. His carer pulled him off and I was able to slip away, beating, battered but against those numbers what chance did we have, but we stood and had it with them.

Back in the boozer it soon became apparent what we had done, 3 or us, heavily outnumbered had done want no other firm had ever done and taken it to the disabled stand at spurs. Yet again the DEF had shown themselves to be absolute nutcases and done things no other firm would dream of. Our reputation continues to grow and our legendary status amongst the hooligan elite now confirmed.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 10:21]

Part of A small, but perfectly formed nucleus of clueless c**ts bowling underarm, deludely thinking they're in the big leagues since December 2015
Poll: what do you prefer?

The best fight you've ever been in on 10:17 - Nov 18 with 1122 viewsHeisenberg

And they let you teach do they ?

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

The best fight you've ever been in on 10:18 - Nov 18 with 1121 viewsChapstick

Fighting is for the brain dead.

Poll: Les Reed. Stay or Fired.

The best fight you've ever been in on 11:19 - Nov 18 with 1077 viewsVagina_Dentata

The best fight you've ever been in on 10:17 - Nov 18 by Heisenberg

And they let you teach do they ?

I teach fighting.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

The best fight you've ever been in on 11:47 - Nov 18 with 1048 viewskingslandstand1

The best fight you've ever been in on 10:18 - Nov 18 by Chapstick

Fighting is for the brain dead.

Most are brain dead after the fight .............
The best fight you've ever been in on 00:00 - Nov 19 with 864 viewsFrankWhite

The best fight you've ever been in on 11:19 - Nov 18 by Vagina_Dentata

I teach fighting.

The link between teaching and fighting on Saints mongboards is well established

The best fight you've ever been in on 07:34 - Nov 19 with 781 viewssaintwizzler

Yesterday, fighting to get out of Anfield whilst being surrounded by half and half scarves, selfie sticks and fake tanned wenches cackling like seagulls chasing a chip.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.

The best fight you've ever been in on 07:37 - Nov 19 with 777 viewsdune

The best fight you've ever been in on 07:34 - Nov 19 by saintwizzler

Yesterday, fighting to get out of Anfield whilst being surrounded by half and half scarves, selfie sticks and fake tanned wenches cackling like seagulls chasing a chip.

"fake tanned wenches cackling like seagulls chasing a chip"

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Login to get fewer ads

The best fight you've ever been in on 09:16 - Nov 19 with 710 viewskingolaf

I was once trapped in a wet paper bag.

I had a f*cking good go, but was unable to punch my way out of it.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 9:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020