Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hill lovers 17:58 - Jan 1 with 21534 viewsDale23years

Explain this performance, find your excuses for your lovely manager

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Keith Hill lovers on 19:39 - Jan 1 with 2805 viewsRegJenkinsBoot

Keith Hill lovers on 19:35 - Jan 1 by Dale23years

Really??? Tell you what we'll have this conversation in May
(well Aprill)

Believe me, I have no interest whatsoever in having any conversation with the likes of you.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Keith Hill lovers on 19:40 - Jan 1 with 2798 viewsDale23years

Keith Hill lovers on 19:39 - Jan 1 by RegJenkinsBoot

Believe me, I have no interest whatsoever in having any conversation with the likes of you.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Ok comeback when get your head out of the sand.

Keith Hill lovers on 19:43 - Jan 1 with 2770 viewsrochdaleriddler

Keith Hill lovers on 19:21 - Jan 1 by RegJenkinsBoot

I have not "marked you down" - rather I have registered my dislike of your pathetic juvenile and frankly hysterical postings.
If, as your user name purports, you have "supported" the Dale for 23 years, then you will have experienced worse times than this (I know I have).
Get behind your team and get a life.
In Hill we trust - he will get it right in the transfer window and keep us in League One - then we go again.

I'm sick of this I've seen worse bollox, it's irrelevant, it's here and now . I've watched us for ages . It's currently dire, and any other manager would now be facing the sack, as hill should be

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Keith Hill lovers on 19:50 - Jan 1 with 2703 viewsnordenblue

Keith Hill lovers on 19:43 - Jan 1 by rochdaleriddler

I'm sick of this I've seen worse bollox, it's irrelevant, it's here and now . I've watched us for ages . It's currently dire, and any other manager would now be facing the sack, as hill should be

Ill try again,to be replaced by who?

As a side note how do you suggest we fund the 100s of grands hes owed for the remainder of his 5 year contract too?
Keith Hill lovers on 19:51 - Jan 1 with 2699 viewsLuke8686

It's a shame some on here seem to be accepting relegation already.

How do we know Hill can't rescue us from this? He's never been in this predicament with us before.

From what I've read on here and what I've seen this season we haven't been dire every week. Charlton and Blackburn for example.

Buy a striker in Jan and I think we'll stay up. Still fully behind our manager.
Keith Hill lovers on 19:51 - Jan 1 with 2684 viewsRegJenkinsBoot

Keith Hill lovers on 19:40 - Jan 1 by Dale23years

Ok comeback when get your head out of the sand.

Thanks again - perhaps you'll do similar when you get your head out of your arse ??
Keith Hill lovers on 19:54 - Jan 1 with 2647 viewsDale23years

Keith Hill lovers on 19:51 - Jan 1 by RegJenkinsBoot

Thanks again - perhaps you'll do similar when you get your head out of your arse ??

We'll see April

Keith Hill lovers on 19:59 - Jan 1 with 2608 viewsrochdaleriddler

Keith Hill lovers on 19:50 - Jan 1 by nordenblue

As a side note how do you suggest we fund the 100s of grands hes owed for the remainder of his 5 year contract too?

Surely lack of performance is grounds for dismissal without compo. Mark warburton

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

Keith Hill lovers on 19:59 - Jan 1 with 2608 viewsdalenumber2

Keith Hill lovers on 19:50 - Jan 1 by nordenblue

Nobody is irreplaceable - are you saying there is nobody out there that could do better than Hill has done this season ? Identifying who that person might be is not a job for us - although I don't deny it would be a very difficult decision for the board.
I'm not in the 'Hill Out' club yet but the man doesn't half annoy me on so many levels at the moment.
Anyway, I am sure he's going nowhere fast, so we will have to grit our teeth and hold on tight as I think it's going to be a bit of a ride.
Keith Hill lovers on 20:01 - Jan 1 with 2577 viewsrochdaleriddler

Keith Hill lovers on 19:59 - Jan 1 by dalenumber2

Nobody is irreplaceable - are you saying there is nobody out there that could do better than Hill has done this season ? Identifying who that person might be is not a job for us - although I don't deny it would be a very difficult decision for the board.
I'm not in the 'Hill Out' club yet but the man doesn't half annoy me on so many levels at the moment.
Anyway, I am sure he's going nowhere fast, so we will have to grit our teeth and hold on tight as I think it's going to be a bit of a ride.

His redeeming feature was his success, now his smugness and arrogance just grates

Keith Hill lovers on 20:02 - Jan 1 with 2569 viewsTipperaryDale

Keith Hill lovers on 19:51 - Jan 1 by Luke8686

It's a shame some on here seem to be accepting relegation already.

How do we know Hill can't rescue us from this? He's never been in this predicament with us before.

From what I've read on here and what I've seen this season we haven't been dire every week. Charlton and Blackburn for example.

Buy a striker in Jan and I think we'll stay up. Still fully behind our manager.

"He's never been in this predicament with us before"... spot on, but that's not a good thing. We saw when the wheels came off at Barnsley his team selections became erratic and he lost the plot.

My massive concern is at the moment we seem to have a manager who isn't capable of turning around bad runs, and whose team selections and tactics look ridiculous (today we finished the match with a striker at LB (Done), a left mid at striker (Williams), a winger at RB
(Joey T), a striker at CM (Hendo) and a LB at centre half (Nthle)). Players look clueless as to their position, and we don't have any clear plan to go forward. You could throw a dart blindfolded at a list of names, and it wouldn't be far off one of Hill's recent teamsheets.

KH has been brilliant for us, but I fear this task is not suited for him. He is a great 'momentum' manager, and a great manager when we're playing well, but looks completely lost when his team is doing badly. The back end of one or two seasons (scraping 3rd in League Two when we were top by miles, and last season) should have warned us.

I think Hill needs to recognise this and actually realise that he isn't the perfect manager - he needs outside help or advice I believe. Or that might come with experience. Unfortunately too late for us this season.
Keith Hill lovers on 20:04 - Jan 1 with 2539 viewsnordenblue

Keith Hill lovers on 19:59 - Jan 1 by rochdaleriddler

Surely lack of performance is grounds for dismissal without compo. Mark warburton

Seems reasonable we can compete wage wise for the former Notts Forest,Brentford and Rangers manager,all obviously similar size clubs to ours admittedly....

Its a shame that Moyes fella got a job recently,he would have been ideal too
Keith Hill lovers on 20:09 - Jan 1 with 2500 viewsDale23years

Keith Hill lovers on 20:04 - Jan 1 by nordenblue

Seems reasonable we can compete wage wise for the former Notts Forest,Brentford and Rangers manager,all obviously similar size clubs to ours admittedly....

Let stick with Hill then your saying ??

Keith Hill lovers on 20:11 - Jan 1 with 2473 viewsrochdaleriddler

Keith Hill lovers on 20:04 - Jan 1 by nordenblue

Ridiculous defeatism

Keith Hill lovers on 20:12 - Jan 1 with 2465 viewsrochdaleriddler

Keith Hill lovers on 20:09 - Jan 1 by Dale23years

He thinks Hill is on 10k a year

Keith Hill lovers on 20:18 - Jan 1 with 2418 viewspedrodale

Keith Hill lovers on 20:02 - Jan 1 by TipperaryDale

"He's never been in this predicament with us before"... spot on, but that's not a good thing. We saw when the wheels came off at Barnsley his team selections became erratic and he lost the plot.

My massive concern is at the moment we seem to have a manager who isn't capable of turning around bad runs, and whose team selections and tactics look ridiculous (today we finished the match with a striker at LB (Done), a left mid at striker (Williams), a winger at RB
(Joey T), a striker at CM (Hendo) and a LB at centre half (Nthle)). Players look clueless as to their position, and we don't have any clear plan to go forward. You could throw a dart blindfolded at a list of names, and it wouldn't be far off one of Hill's recent teamsheets.

KH has been brilliant for us, but I fear this task is not suited for him. He is a great 'momentum' manager, and a great manager when we're playing well, but looks completely lost when his team is doing badly. The back end of one or two seasons (scraping 3rd in League Two when we were top by miles, and last season) should have warned us.

I think Hill needs to recognise this and actually realise that he isn't the perfect manager - he needs outside help or advice I believe. Or that might come with experience. Unfortunately too late for us this season.

Agree with all of this
Keith Hill lovers on 20:31 - Jan 1 with 2351 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Just out of interest how many of his 60 months contract are remaining,can't find the date the deal started?
Keith Hill lovers on 20:31 - Jan 1 with 2350 viewsnordenblue

Keith Hill lovers on 20:09 - Jan 1 by Dale23years

Youve still not come up with any realistic answers to ANY questions?How do we fund a manager(Warburton)whos last 3 jobs are so wildly out of our budget?

How do we pay Hillys contract up whilst still having 100s of grands remaining on it?

And YES that is what im saying
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 20:34]
Keith Hill lovers on 20:33 - Jan 1 with 2337 viewsnordenblue

Keith Hill lovers on 20:12 - Jan 1 by rochdaleriddler

He thinks Hill is on 10k a year

Do you know or have any clue how much hes actually earning?
Keith Hill lovers on 20:34 - Jan 1 with 2327 viewsAucklandjeff

Its times like this we need to look at the big picture. Keith and the club have got it wrong this season...badly wrong! But the stability of the club is good and the identity of bringing through young players is there. I believe Keith will learn from this and be stronger for it. Sacking the manager is short-sighted and it stems from the obvious frustration of being so bad this season. The balancing act of selling our crown jewels and replacing them with rough diamonds has not worked this year (the only year under Hill it hasnt) but I believe with continued stability we will be stronger. losing Mendez Laing, Allen and Lund was, unfortunately, a step too far. One bad season should not lead to Keith Hill losing his job.
Keith Hill lovers on 20:34 - Jan 1 with 2327 viewsnordenblue

Keith Hill lovers on 20:11 - Jan 1 by rochdaleriddler

Ridiculous defeatism

They call it realism when you have more than single figure brain cells collectively
Keith Hill lovers on 20:45 - Jan 1 with 2271 viewsBlueMessiah

Keith Hill lovers on 20:31 - Jan 1 by Yorkshire_Dale

Just out of interest how many of his 60 months contract are remaining,can't find the date the deal started?

The deal was announced middle of May so presumably that means approx 53 months remaining. As I mentioned in one of my previous posts you're looking at well over a million quid to pay that up in it's entirity.

Anyone with a basic grasp on maths can probably work out roughly what he earns from that.

Poll: Do I Know You?

Keith Hill lovers on 20:51 - Jan 1 with 2231 viewsnordenblue

Keith Hill lovers on 20:45 - Jan 1 by BlueMessiah

The deal was announced middle of May so presumably that means approx 53 months remaining. As I mentioned in one of my previous posts you're looking at well over a million quid to pay that up in it's entirity.

Anyone with a basic grasp on maths can probably work out roughly what he earns from that.

Exactly,its fine though we'll just pick the spare million pound off one of them money trees in the club car park....
Keith Hill lovers on 21:29 - Jan 1 with 2126 viewsBlueMessiah

Keith Hill lovers on 20:51 - Jan 1 by nordenblue

Exactly,its fine though we'll just pick the spare million pound off one of them money trees in the club car park....

Which is precisely why Hill is going nowhere. A 5 year contract for anyone in football is a huge gamble, particularly if you are unable to pay it off if things go tits up.
Of course the club has no money (again!). They're in a lose-lose-lose situation. Either back their man financially in the hope he doesn't piss the cash up the wall (again) pay him off or go down and lose out financially that way.
Any (unlikely ) offers for players this January will be gleefully accepted by manager and board - of that I have no doubt.

Poll: Do I Know You?

Keith Hill lovers on 22:01 - Jan 1 with 2034 viewsboromat

Keith Hill lovers on 19:32 - Jan 1 by rochdaleriddler

Fook that, financially stable, the season to kick on

Financial stability does not equal success on the field. Just like financial instability (ie throwing money you don't have at the problem) does not equal success, just look at our bucket friends down the road.

I think everyone at the end of last season saw it as a season to kick on even with losing NML and Lund. Unfortunately Allen left on the last day, none of the more established youngsters have developed unless you include McGahey and there hasn't been and new youngsters make an impact on the first team as of yet.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024