Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hill lovers 17:58 - Jan 1 with 21149 viewsDale23years

Explain this performance, find your excuses for your lovely manager

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Keith Hill lovers on 22:38 - Jan 1 with 2402 viewsinthenet

Looks like a few people have made little Rochdale pay for a nice lifestyle for themselves , come on board let’s hear the truth.

Rastrickblue

Keith Hill lovers on 22:54 - Jan 1 with 2330 viewsTVOS1907

Keith Hill lovers on 22:38 - Jan 1 by inthenet

Looks like a few people have made little Rochdale pay for a nice lifestyle for themselves , come on board let’s hear the truth.

Really? Based on what evidence?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Keith Hill lovers on 23:12 - Jan 1 with 2261 viewsdingdangblue

Hope so

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Keith Hill lovers on 23:16 - Jan 1 with 2240 viewsinthenet

We give extended contracts to McNulty and. Andrews ..a number 9 that cannot score and a defender that can’t defend ?
Come on sit up and smell the coffee, we bring in players that are way below league one standard (cut price no doubt ) not their fault but maybe the money that should have gone into the squad has gone in another direction ..where we do not know ?
And to top it all we then cry poverty after spouting out the sales and windfalls on players were the most the club as ever received
These yes are speculative comments ,but until the board and manager explain what has happened over the last 12 months questions need to be addressed it’s the talk on the terrace at the moment.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 23:47]

Rastrickblue

Keith Hill lovers on 00:43 - Jan 2 with 2119 viewsSandyman

You can play as many games as you like. "Team Rochdale" does not exist any more. That is what we made our name on. And anything below that is the fault of the manager who built "Team Rochdale" in the first place. RAFC are awful now. There is no "team" any more. We are awful to watch.
Was saying to an equally distraught Dale Fan in the Sandy today - there is advice on betting adverts. They say "When the fun stops, stop".
The fun has stopped. I have a season ticket but going to watch this nonsense week in week out is not fun. It is suffering. To see last years's play off challengers look like disorganised nonsense is not acceptable.
The unsackable manager is responsible for this.
I do hope his 5 year deal had a clause that gave him 3 months maximum to turn the club round if we got relegated. If not, the directors will see this club in non league. Angry fan . Hill is responsible. End of.
Keith Hill lovers on 00:45 - Jan 2 with 2115 viewsTVOS1907

Keith Hill lovers on 23:16 - Jan 1 by inthenet

We give extended contracts to McNulty and. Andrews ..a number 9 that cannot score and a defender that can’t defend ?
Come on sit up and smell the coffee, we bring in players that are way below league one standard (cut price no doubt ) not their fault but maybe the money that should have gone into the squad has gone in another direction ..where we do not know ?
And to top it all we then cry poverty after spouting out the sales and windfalls on players were the most the club as ever received
These yes are speculative comments ,but until the board and manager explain what has happened over the last 12 months questions need to be addressed it’s the talk on the terrace at the moment.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 23:47]

Is it?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Keith Hill lovers on 01:58 - Jan 2 with 2072 viewskiwidale

Keith Hill lovers on 00:45 - Jan 2 by TVOS1907

Is it?

I would be very surprised if it wasn't being talked about on the terraces? its being talked about on here if you haven't noticed. what terrace are you on?
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 2:00]

This is not the time for bickering.

Keith Hill lovers on 02:13 - Jan 2 with 2066 viewskiwidale

Keith Hill lovers on 00:43 - Jan 2 by Sandyman

You can play as many games as you like. "Team Rochdale" does not exist any more. That is what we made our name on. And anything below that is the fault of the manager who built "Team Rochdale" in the first place. RAFC are awful now. There is no "team" any more. We are awful to watch.
Was saying to an equally distraught Dale Fan in the Sandy today - there is advice on betting adverts. They say "When the fun stops, stop".
The fun has stopped. I have a season ticket but going to watch this nonsense week in week out is not fun. It is suffering. To see last years's play off challengers look like disorganised nonsense is not acceptable.
The unsackable manager is responsible for this.
I do hope his 5 year deal had a clause that gave him 3 months maximum to turn the club round if we got relegated. If not, the directors will see this club in non league. Angry fan . Hill is responsible. End of.

Here's an analogy for you Sandy... Team Rochdale is like a marriage with Hilly the husband, a bit like my marriage. When I married her she was great she looked good, smelled good, laughed at my jokes, I could do no wrong, till death us do part. Within a few years she turned fat, she nagged me to death, I couldn't do a thing right, she blamed me for everything, so I got shut. It was the best thing I ever did.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 2:18]

Login to get fewer ads

Keith Hill lovers on 04:57 - Jan 2 with 2030 viewsnordenblue

Keith Hill lovers on 02:13 - Jan 2 by kiwidale

Here's an analogy for you Sandy... Team Rochdale is like a marriage with Hilly the husband, a bit like my marriage. When I married her she was great she looked good, smelled good, laughed at my jokes, I could do no wrong, till death us do part. Within a few years she turned fat, she nagged me to death, I couldn't do a thing right, she blamed me for everything, so I got shut. It was the best thing I ever did.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 2:18]

Did it cost you around £1m to get shut too?
Keith Hill lovers on 06:27 - Jan 2 with 1991 viewskiwidale

Keith Hill lovers on 04:57 - Jan 2 by nordenblue

Did it cost you around £1m to get shut too?

near enough

Keith Hill lovers on 06:39 - Jan 2 with 1975 viewsrochdale_ranger

Keith Hill lovers on 20:31 - Jan 1 by nordenblue

Youve still not come up with any realistic answers to ANY questions?How do we fund a manager(Warburton)whos last 3 jobs are so wildly out of our budget?

How do we pay Hillys contract up whilst still having 100s of grands remaining on it?

And YES that is what im saying
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 20:34]

The trouble is your right, the other troubling thing is it’s not good that your right. It’s daft to give any manager in modern day football a five year deal especially if your one of the smaller teams working on a smaller budget. I don’t think people that are backing Hill are hill lovers so it’s a stupid headline. Nobody has been happy with the standard of football this season it’s been crap to say the least but the reality is we are stuck with Hill. Without the threat of the sack what motivation is there for a man who thinks he walks on water to turn the results around? That’s what’s worrying me.
Keith Hill lovers on 07:19 - Jan 2 with 1950 viewskiwidale

Keith Hill lovers on 06:39 - Jan 2 by rochdale_ranger

The trouble is your right, the other troubling thing is it’s not good that your right. It’s daft to give any manager in modern day football a five year deal especially if your one of the smaller teams working on a smaller budget. I don’t think people that are backing Hill are hill lovers so it’s a stupid headline. Nobody has been happy with the standard of football this season it’s been crap to say the least but the reality is we are stuck with Hill. Without the threat of the sack what motivation is there for a man who thinks he walks on water to turn the results around? That’s what’s worrying me.

In the cold light of day given the abject situation we are in a 5 year deal is madness. Apart from Pardew at Newcastle has any manager been given a 5 year deal? Hindsight is a wonderful thing when the 5 year deal was announced I cheered from the rooftops as did most of us. I'm not shouting from the rooftops now.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 7:34]

Keith Hill lovers on 07:25 - Jan 2 with 1937 viewsnordenblue

I think the idea at the time was the continued stability for the club and to prevent any risk of other clubs poaching Hilly on the cheap.....again hindsight and all that
Keith Hill lovers on 07:27 - Jan 2 with 1937 viewsrochdale_ranger

Keith Hill lovers on 07:19 - Jan 2 by kiwidale

In the cold light of day given the abject situation we are in a 5 year deal is madness. Apart from Pardew at Newcastle has any manager been given a 5 year deal? Hindsight is a wonderful thing when the 5 year deal was announced I cheered from the rooftops as did most of us. I'm not shouting from the rooftops now.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 7:34]

De boer at Palace was given a five year deal at the beginning of the season. He was sacked after five games, imagine the payout he would of got for a months work.
Keith Hill lovers on 07:40 - Jan 2 with 1908 viewskiwidale

Keith Hill lovers on 07:27 - Jan 2 by rochdale_ranger

De boer at Palace was given a five year deal at the beginning of the season. He was sacked after five games, imagine the payout he would of got for a months work.

my point being 5 year deals are an exception not the norm. and Palace are in a far better position to terminate the deal that Rochdale AFC are and by the way, I'm not advocating that is what we should do, not yet anyway.

Keith Hill lovers on 08:05 - Jan 2 with 1870 viewsDaleFan7

We're further away from safety now than we were on this date in 2012 when Eyre had been sacked and Coleman just taken over.
Keith Hill lovers on 08:30 - Jan 2 with 1820 viewskiwidale

I don't think for a minute that Hill dosn't care or that he lacks motivation. Hill has an ego that wants to succeed. I just think that right now in this situation a situation of his own making he doesn't know how to fix it.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 8:32]

Keith Hill lovers on 09:12 - Jan 2 with 1753 viewsTVOS1907

Keith Hill lovers on 01:58 - Jan 2 by kiwidale

I would be very surprised if it wasn't being talked about on the terraces? its being talked about on here if you haven't noticed. what terrace are you on?

One with seats, if you haven’t noticed.

I think there’s a more sinister accusation to inthenet’s post which, if I’m right, needs some evidence to back it up.

Keith Hill lovers on 09:15 - Jan 2 with 1747 viewsIknoweverything

Keith Hill lovers on 01:58 - Jan 2 by kiwidale

More importantly, what terrace are you on?
Keith Hill lovers on 09:16 - Jan 2 with 1744 viewskiwidale

Keith Hill lovers on 09:15 - Jan 2 by Iknoweverything

More importantly, what terrace are you on?

Good point one that you have made before. now why don't you just f*ck off
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 9:19]

Keith Hill lovers on 09:21 - Jan 2 with 1723 viewselectricblue

The position the club is in just proves how much Dale miss the talents of NML the past 2 seasons.
Then the players like Lund and Allen who havent been replaced....
I understand that dale are a selling club and now n then produce some talent who eventually will be sold but this season the management have to take full reasonsibility and man up to it...

Dale are never going to progress and improve when you have players who are constantly not up to it according to the forum posters season on season and yet the manager gives them a new contract...

And once again it all basically falls down to you get what you pay for or in Dales case you dont...
Its ok signing free agents etc but they are free agent for a reason....
The odd one maybe a gem but you do need to pay for a player but Hill as been a genius in getting so called broken toys playing as they should..
But also Hill as an eye for average players along with the odd gem....

There is also the point that as Hill reached the time where he can do no more and needs to move on and Dale need a manager to take them a step up....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Keith Hill lovers on 09:24 - Jan 2 with 1717 viewsIknoweverything

Keith Hill lovers on 09:16 - Jan 2 by kiwidale

Good point one that you have made before. now why don't you just f*ck off
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 9:19]

You first.
Keith Hill lovers on 09:26 - Jan 2 with 1711 viewsIknoweverything

I’m intrigued by this. Please expand. Are you insinuating people have helped themselves to a chunk of any transfer fee we have received?
Keith Hill lovers on 09:28 - Jan 2 with 1700 viewskiwidale

Keith Hill lovers on 09:12 - Jan 2 by TVOS1907

One with seats, if you haven’t noticed.

I think there’s a more sinister accusation to inthenet’s post which, if I’m right, needs some evidence to back it up.

inthenet said himself that it was all speculative. This is a fans forum not a court of law... Maybe your sat to close to the director's box?
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 9:30]

Keith Hill lovers on 09:31 - Jan 2 with 1688 viewsIknoweverything

Keith Hill lovers on 09:28 - Jan 2 by kiwidale

inthenet said himself that it was all speculative. This is a fans forum not a court of law... Maybe your sat to close to the director's box?
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 9:30]

A fans forum that is accountable to the law. So let’s not, eh?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024