Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gabbiadini 18:47 - Jan 12 with 732 viewsgreen

Thought this was an interesting piece on Gabbiadini: https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/southampton-must-utilise-manolo-gabbiadini-risk

I think it would be a shame for him to leave. As the article says, he doesn't fit in under Pelligrino but then I can't think of anyone who has.

Romeo has regressed, Lemina started brightly and now doesn't get much of a look in, Boufal has played a bit more of a part this season but I can't get over the feeling that even a marginally better manager would be getting a great deal more out of this squad.

Gabbiadini on 18:51 - Jan 12 with 718 viewssaint22

yep we all know that
Les thinks we are doing well

Gabbiadini on 20:43 - Jan 12 with 590 viewsDel_Bianco

The only player that’s be better this season is Hojberg and arguably that’s only because he’s getting more game time

Part of A small, but perfectly formed nucleus of clueless c**ts bowling underarm, deludely thinking they're in the big leagues since December 2015
Poll: what do you prefer?

Gabbiadini on 20:52 - Jan 12 with 576 viewsgrumpy

Gabbiadini on 20:43 - Jan 12 by Del_Bianco

The only player that’s be better this season is Hojberg and arguably that’s only because he’s getting more game time

That's when he's not substituted.
Gabbiadini on 20:53 - Jan 12 with 571 viewsFrankXerox

Gabbiadini on 18:51 - Jan 12 by saint22

yep we all know that
Les thinks we are doing well

Hey, tick full of tock Lauren
http://www.f3events.co.uk/event/Windsor-Winter-Half-Marathon-1097

Gad, only a week to go!

Poll: How would you prefer to travel with the 657?

Gabbiadini on 21:29 - Jan 12 with 524 viewsApex

The problem is Gabbiadini is a good player who is being wasted by moron who thinks one striker is all you need in the Premiership, if this inept manger had Ronaldo on his own up front we'd still struggle. We have a few good players but sadly a third choice manager who is totally out of his depth and just biding his time waiting for a golden hand shake. If we get religated he'll have to home heartbroken with a wet hanky and just console himself by counting his easy money. If a miracle happened and he actually played Long and Gabbiadini in a central striking pair for a full game not ten minutes we might stand a chance, I wish someone would throw this Spanish Mr Bean a Snickers bar, he must be starving.

I don't know if Gordon Strachan is available from amongst the few unemployed managers around at the moment but if so he'd get my vote, he'd be like a breath of fresh air to this club. 4 4 1 1 or 4 4 2 it's no brainer.
Apex
Gabbiadini on 21:54 - Jan 12 with 495 viewsPatfromPoole

Gabbiadini on 21:29 - Jan 12 by Apex

The problem is Gabbiadini is a good player who is being wasted by moron who thinks one striker is all you need in the Premiership, if this inept manger had Ronaldo on his own up front we'd still struggle. We have a few good players but sadly a third choice manager who is totally out of his depth and just biding his time waiting for a golden hand shake. If we get religated he'll have to home heartbroken with a wet hanky and just console himself by counting his easy money. If a miracle happened and he actually played Long and Gabbiadini in a central striking pair for a full game not ten minutes we might stand a chance, I wish someone would throw this Spanish Mr Bean a Snickers bar, he must be starving.

I don't know if Gordon Strachan is available from amongst the few unemployed managers around at the moment but if so he'd get my vote, he'd be like a breath of fresh air to this club. 4 4 1 1 or 4 4 2 it's no brainer.
Apex

This is essentially the main reason why I have stated on another thread that we should try to sign Sam Vokes.
Gabbiadini on 21:59 - Jan 12 with 489 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Gabbiadini on 20:43 - Jan 12 by Del_Bianco

Romeu obviously got on with Puel as he was brilliant last season. This year, not so much, he's back to the player Chelsea wanted to move on, I'd love to see Hojbjerg and Lemina together.

Poll: What round will Saints get to in the FA Cup?

Gabbiadini on 22:06 - Jan 12 with 479 viewsPatfromPoole

Gabbiadini on 21:59 - Jan 12 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Romeu obviously got on with Puel as he was brilliant last season. This year, not so much, he's back to the player Chelsea wanted to move on, I'd love to see Hojbjerg and Lemina together.

Romeu has had very few MOTM displays this season. Definitely gone downhill.
Login to get fewer ads

Gabbiadini on 22:09 - Jan 12 with 468 viewsKennington

I’m torn with Gabbi, as there’s more than a bit of Saganowski syndrome with him. He has had a few decent chances and hasn’t put them away this season, so although we don’t play to his strengths I wonder if he was just in excellent form last season, which was not his usual level.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Gabbiadini on 00:03 - Jan 13 with 368 viewsMatt_Finish

If Messi played for Pellegrino he'd be stuck on 3 goals
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018