Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lucketti quits 22:38 - Jan 14 with 41648 viewsfitzochris

News emerging...
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 22:38]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Lucketti quits on 22:40 - Jan 14 with 18680 viewsColDale

Might be the first manager to have a team never score a goal during his tenure.

It’s time for Stewie to don his Frank sidebottom style shorts
Lucketti quits on 22:51 - Jan 14 with 18618 viewsfitzochris

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Lucketti quits on 23:02 - Jan 14 with 18579 viewsmacro

Club call Keith seems to think lucketti has gone

Watch john Sheridan take over
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 23:10]
Lucketti quits on 00:12 - Jan 15 with 18424 viewsShun

Clubline Keith says 100% he was sacked rather than he resigned.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 0:16]
Lucketti quits on 00:13 - Jan 15 with 18423 viewsToffeemanc

Not often this fella is wrong.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Lucketti quits on 07:44 - Jan 15 with 18174 views1907

Sacked not walked
Lucketti quits on 08:10 - Jan 15 with 18100 viewsSandyman

Bye Bye Bucketti
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42687587
Lucketti quits on 08:16 - Jan 15 with 18074 views1907

Will be very interesting to see who wants to take on that poisoned chalice now?

Surely most self respecting managers will now that is a time bomb, ticking ever closer by the day.

Stewie is going to have do some serious selling to managers now you’d think.
Login to get fewer ads

Lucketti quits on 08:21 - Jan 15 with 18051 viewsjudd

Lucketti quits on 08:16 - Jan 15 by 1907

Surely most self respecting managers will now that is a time bomb, ticking ever closer by the day.

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2018/january/bury-fc-part-company-with-manager-chr

Poll: What is it to be then?

Lucketti quits on 08:25 - Jan 15 with 18047 viewsToffeemanc

Lucketti quits on 08:16 - Jan 15 by 1907

Ryan Lowe placed in charge until the end of the season. Unlesss he too manages to get the sack once the inevitable relegation is mathematically confirmed.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Lucketti quits on 10:38 - Jan 15 with 17835 viewsBarryStrange

Nobody is seriously bothered about relegation anymore, it has been accepted. There were a couple of decent performances under Lowe to be fair, set against getting outclassed twice by Woking.

Although the number of different things this says about Day's judgment and ability to think through hiring is huge. Much like his approach to the transfer market really.

As far as Lucketti goes, I watched that man lift the Division Two title in 1997, I watched him lead us to 4 points off Manchester City and I watched him turn in the best individual performance I have ever seen from a Bury player in a 1-0 win at Oxford when both other recognised centre halves went off injured before half time. Chris Lucketti is a legend and always will be, no matter how staggeringly badly things have gone this last couple of months.
Lucketti quits on 11:06 - Jan 15 with 17742 viewsParkinsGimp

Lucketti quits on 10:38 - Jan 15 by BarryStrange

Nobody is seriously bothered about relegation anymore, it has been accepted. There were a couple of decent performances under Lowe to be fair, set against getting outclassed twice by Woking.

Although the number of different things this says about Day's judgment and ability to think through hiring is huge. Much like his approach to the transfer market really.

As far as Lucketti goes, I watched that man lift the Division Two title in 1997, I watched him lead us to 4 points off Manchester City and I watched him turn in the best individual performance I have ever seen from a Bury player in a 1-0 win at Oxford when both other recognised centre halves went off injured before half time. Chris Lucketti is a legend and always will be, no matter how staggeringly badly things have gone this last couple of months.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Couldnt happen to a better club.
Gives a bit of relief from our predicament.
Lucketti quits on 11:09 - Jan 15 with 17729 views100notout

Lucketti quits on 08:21 - Jan 15 by judd

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2018/january/bury-fc-part-company-with-manager-chr

So not only are they having to pay up Lee Clarks contract, they also have to pay up Luckettis 2 and a half year contract. Unbelievable Jeff

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Lucketti quits on 12:19 - Jan 15 with 17555 viewsoddjob007

Lucketti quits on 11:09 - Jan 15 by 100notout

So not only are they having to pay up Lee Clarks contract, they also have to pay up Luckettis 2 and a half year contract. Unbelievable Jeff

He’ll just become a creditor soon and have to accept his penny for every pound.
Lucketti quits on 13:06 - Jan 15 with 17385 viewsDaleiLama

Lucketti quits on 12:19 - Jan 15 by oddjob007

He’ll just become a creditor soon and have to accept his penny for every pound.

Can Day apply for that offer?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Lucketti quits on 14:58 - Jan 15 with 17188 viewsaleanddale

Barry your success in 97 was all achieved on money you did not have as a club....

overinvesting in star players to have a shot at glory above your station.

sound familiar.

Day is rotten to the core and the quicker ALL your fans realise this and hound him out the better you will be ( and that includes starting again in the 10th tier or lower )

The guy is an absolute Walter Mitty of the highest order and he is wringing you lot for all you have....

how many are still "enjoying the ride" ??
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 17:45]
Lucketti quits on 16:48 - Jan 15 with 16998 viewsRAFCBLUE

Whilst I've some feelings and sympathy about the deluded individuals that run your club and the way that soon threatens your very existence as a League club, I've got no time for lauding the lifting the Divison Two title in 1997 on stolen money.

Your club's accounts for 1996-97 show a loss of about £900,000. Even in that season you were running up unsustainable debts

What next, fond memories of uncle Hughie Eaves who bankrolled it having raided the fund of former colleagues?

(For younger fans who don't remember bury's first bad foray with financial speculation see this link:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/investor-sorry-for-pounds-20m-losses-1092690.h

Lucketti may have been royally shafted by Day's behaviour in giving up a secure League 1 coaching job at Scunthorpe and he'll be out of work until such time he is paid up/off by your current mob. That might be a while and it's a shame but he knew what he was getting involved with.

This spending more than you earn lark has been going on too long at Lower Gigg and although you got away with it in 2002, the football world has changed and the size of the debts vs available mortgage security.

bury now have a £10m debt, a ground secured on that debt and are accepting relegation to League 2.

Add to that your 2016-17 accounts are due in February 2018 and if you enter administration after the third Thursday in March (15th March 2018) you'll likely have your 12-point deduction deferred until the following season.

It's going to get worse for you before it gets better.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 16:49]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Lucketti quits on 17:18 - Jan 15 with 16885 viewsBURYFC_1885

Lucketti quits on 16:48 - Jan 15 by RAFCBLUE

Whilst I've some feelings and sympathy about the deluded individuals that run your club and the way that soon threatens your very existence as a League club, I've got no time for lauding the lifting the Divison Two title in 1997 on stolen money.

Your club's accounts for 1996-97 show a loss of about £900,000. Even in that season you were running up unsustainable debts

What next, fond memories of uncle Hughie Eaves who bankrolled it having raided the fund of former colleagues?

(For younger fans who don't remember bury's first bad foray with financial speculation see this link:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/investor-sorry-for-pounds-20m-losses-1092690.h

Lucketti may have been royally shafted by Day's behaviour in giving up a secure League 1 coaching job at Scunthorpe and he'll be out of work until such time he is paid up/off by your current mob. That might be a while and it's a shame but he knew what he was getting involved with.

This spending more than you earn lark has been going on too long at Lower Gigg and although you got away with it in 2002, the football world has changed and the size of the debts vs available mortgage security.

bury now have a £10m debt, a ground secured on that debt and are accepting relegation to League 2.

Add to that your 2016-17 accounts are due in February 2018 and if you enter administration after the third Thursday in March (15th March 2018) you'll likely have your 12-point deduction deferred until the following season.

It's going to get worse for you before it gets better.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 16:49]

Why are you telling Bury fans what they already know?

We will get relegated and likely go bust come the end of the year. That is the increasingly likely scenario.

Focus on your own clubs deficiencies and we will focus on ours.

I also find it odd that you criticise the other Bury fan for simply recalling a season in which Lucketti earned legendary status for us.

Would you offer similar criticism if I said Ryan Lowe earned legendary status at Bury for scoring 27 goals and the promotion goal at Chesterfield in 2011? Or Andy Bishop for keeping us in the football league single handedly between 2006-08?

As an added aside, just what is with the obsession with Bury on here? And I mean obsession. Before anyone starts the 'you're posting on a Rochdale messageboard' line, yes on a thread about Bury. I post on here because such is the weight of Bury related material, it would only be right to step in and set the record straight.

I encourage you to go on Gigg Lane.com and search threads which are specifically about Rochdale. Apart from threads concerning the matches between the two teams you would find literally nothing.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 17:28]
Lucketti quits on 17:41 - Jan 15 with 16822 viewsrochdaleriddler

Lucketti quits on 17:18 - Jan 15 by BURYFC_1885

We will get relegated and likely go bust come the end of the year. That is the increasingly likely scenario.

I also find it odd that you criticise the other Bury fan for simply recalling a season in which Lucketti earned legendary status for us.

Would you offer similar criticism if I said Ryan Lowe earned legendary status at Bury for scoring 27 goals and the promotion goal at Chesterfield in 2011? Or Andy Bishop for keeping us in the football league single handedly between 2006-08?

As an added aside, just what is with the obsession with Bury on here? And I mean obsession. Before anyone starts the 'you're posting on a Rochdale messageboard' line, yes on a thread about Bury. I post on here because such is the weight of Bury related material, it would only be right to step in and set the record straight.

I encourage you to go on Gigg Lane.com and search threads which are specifically about Rochdale. Apart from threads concerning the matches between the two teams you would find literally nothing.

We're not all obsessed

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Lucketti quits on 17:44 - Jan 15 with 16804 viewsaleanddale

Lucketti quits on 17:18 - Jan 15 by BURYFC_1885

TBF Barry mentioned it first - hence the comments.

Three main reasons.

1. You don't learn any lessons.

2. You all seem to have a sense of entitlement

3. The refusal to dig heels in earlier and rattle some cages is staggering on a scale that's hard to believe.

Joy Hart sums it up best. Poor woman.

You said it - FOCUS on your own deficiencies and take some action before its to late.

remember - lets enjoy the ride??
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 17:47]
Lucketti quits on 17:47 - Jan 15 with 16775 viewsBURYFC_1885

Lucketti quits on 17:44 - Jan 15 by aleanddale

TBF Barry mentioned it first - hence the comments.

Three main reasons.

1. You don't learn any lessons.

2. You all seem to have a sense of entitlement

3. The refusal to dig heels in earlier and rattle some cages is staggering on a scale that's hard to believe.

Joy Hart sums it up best. Poor woman.

You said it - FOCUS on your own deficiencies and take some action before its to late.

remember - lets enjoy the ride??
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 17:47]

Which do any of these points have to do with Rochdale AFC though?
Lucketti quits on 17:57 - Jan 15 with 16740 viewsMoonyDale

Lucketti quits on 17:47 - Jan 15 by BURYFC_1885

To be fair BFC , none have anything to do with us. I am more concerned with our own predicament to be honest ....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Lucketti quits on 18:05 - Jan 15 with 16711 viewsdawlishdale

Lucketti quits on 17:47 - Jan 15 by BURYFC_1885

Each one of them serves to remind us to never ever gamble with other peoples money.
Lucketti quits on 18:14 - Jan 15 with 16686 viewsBURYFC_1885

Lucketti quits on 18:05 - Jan 15 by dawlishdale

Each one of them serves to remind us to never ever gamble with other peoples money.

A sensible thing to do, as many Bury fans, who are also good working people, would be able to tell you.

The fans cannot be held accountable for the actions of the chairman. Forever Bury have been denied a voice and the official club messageboard was shut down some years ago. It is not easy to rid yourself of someone who owns the club you support. What's in it for them etc. That being said, there have been numerous attempts from Bury fans to get answers from the chairman since his arrival, open letters sent to local press to publicise our predicament, fans refusing to attend games and even recently one fan has proposed a boycott.

As for the lauding comment, glass houses comes to mind!
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 18:16]
Lucketti quits on 18:17 - Jan 15 with 16666 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Lucketti quits on 22:40 - Jan 14 by ColDale

Might be the first manager to have a team never score a goal during his tenure.

It’s time for Stewie to don his Frank sidebottom style shorts

Won't they be struggling to do "Goal of the Month" right now.......How many if any,contenders?????
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024