Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumour...BILIC 00:01 - Feb 13 with 2739 viewspatred

There are rumours that someone from Saints spoke to Bilic today.
Lets hope they are true and we are looking at replacing the Argy.
In the meantime keep an eye on the betting odds, they are usually the first indicater that a manager is for the chop.
He was 6/1 this morning at 11 o'clock, now only evens to lose his job
[Post edited 13 Feb 0:10]

doing the same thing only results in the same thing
Poll: WOULD YOU HAVE LALLANA BACK

Rumour...BILIC on 00:11 - Feb 13 with 2727 viewskingolaf

Rumours from where Pat?

Rumour...BILIC on 00:28 - Feb 13 with 2704 viewsgreen

Where did you hear this?

I think anyone could do a better job than Pellegrino and hopefully get a new manager boost. But I would like to think we would have had a word with some other candidates before Bilic. I didn't really follow the whole story with him at West Ham but I seem to recall one of the issues was a lack of fitness and that is something we really need to address.
Rumour...BILIC on 00:36 - Feb 13 with 2701 viewspatred

Rumour...BILIC on 00:11 - Feb 13 by kingolaf

Rumours from where Pat?

just on some West Ham supporter on AOL mongboard...no where substansial unfortunatley.

Just alleged that Bilic had lunch with reps of a 'struggling PL club' today.
Then 2 or 3 posts speculating it was us.

Rumour...BILIC on 01:03 - Feb 13 with 2679 viewspatred

Rumour...BILIC on 00:28 - Feb 13 by green

Where did you hear this?

I think anyone could do a better job than Pellegrino and hopefully get a new manager boost. But I would like to think we would have had a word with some other candidates before Bilic. I didn't really follow the whole story with him at West Ham but I seem to recall one of the issues was a lack of fitness and that is something we really need to address.

I think we would talk with 2-3 candidates if we were getting rid of this manager.
IF, and I say if.... this rumour has legs then I would expect us to start talking to candidates, and this FA Cup week would be an ideal time. It gives us a week to decide who, and gives the new manager a week to settle in before the next league game against Burnley

But it's a big IF....

Rumour...BILIC on 01:11 - Feb 13 with 2673 viewsdirk_doone

New manager? Old Les gets back into transfer window mode:

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Rumour...BILIC on 02:35 - Feb 13 with 2646 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

For months I have hoped that this idiot - would hopefully see some sense - come down to this planet of earth - and make some defining decisions - but YET AGAIN on Sunday again showed - this guy's an idiot - and doesn't learn from his many mistakes, and really hasn't got a clue.

LET'S HOPE IT IS NOT TOO LATE.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Rumour...BILIC on 07:50 - Feb 13 with 2459 viewssaintwizzler

Rumour...BILIC on 02:35 - Feb 13 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

For months I have hoped that this idiot - would hopefully see some sense - come down to this planet of earth - and make some defining decisions - but YET AGAIN on Sunday again showed - this guy's an idiot - and doesn't learn from his many mistakes, and really hasn't got a clue.

LET'S HOPE IT IS NOT TOO LATE.

We are stuck with him. Get used to it.
It’s down to the players to see if they care enough to remain Premiership footballers.
Half of them would be off if we went down anyway.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.

Rumour...BILIC on 09:21 - Feb 13 with 2295 viewsdarthvader

I actually quite like bilic. I wouldn't say no to him as our manager .Problem is he as much as a nice bloke he is, he never seemed to have much luck.

keep the faith coyr

Rumour...BILIC on 09:38 - Feb 13 with 2251 viewsRon11

Rumour...BILIC on 07:50 - Feb 13 by saintwizzler

We are stuck with him. Get used to it.
It’s down to the players to see if they care enough to remain Premiership footballers.
Half of them would be off if we went down anyway.

And so for that reason, they have the incentive not to worry too much.
The likes of Lemina, Bertrand, Soares and Gabbiadini would be snapped up.
Rumour...BILIC on 11:01 - Feb 13 with 2132 viewssfc1971

Rumour...BILIC on 09:21 - Feb 13 by darthvader

I actually quite like bilic. I wouldn't say no to him as our manager .Problem is he as much as a nice bloke he is, he never seemed to have much luck.

I think the problem for him at wet spam was mainly due to being an ex player, He was not being taken seriously enough and seen as "one of the boys" I`d take him over PG anyday.

Poll: Have we reached our peak as a 6th - 10th placed club?

Rumour...BILIC on 12:43 - Feb 13 with 1957 viewsCapt_Koons

IF we are going to make a change this FA cup week offers the last realistic opportunity. Anything after would be too late. (so watch Reed dither for another month)

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Rumour...BILIC on 16:31 - Feb 13 with 1761 viewsScoot

Rumour...BILIC on 12:43 - Feb 13 by Capt_Koons

IF we are going to make a change this FA cup week offers the last realistic opportunity. Anything after would be too late. (so watch Reed dither for another month)

BV and sky bet don't have any odds on us replacing the clown prince of giving in.
I would want renieri anyway but alas I think we're stuck with the clown.

Rumour...BILIC on 17:38 - Feb 13 with 1643 viewsNewdawn2014

Sadly I think almost anyone would be an improvement on the current manager, as long as its someone with some presence as this team do need some tough love.

COYS
Rumour...BILIC on 19:39 - Feb 13 with 1488 viewspatred

Rumour...BILIC on 12:43 - Feb 13 by Capt_Koons

yes...that's why I hope that this rumour has some truth in it, and is part of the process to have a new manager in by the next League game.

But signs from the club are not hopeful, wheeling out players to give him a good reference, and of course the PR regarding contracts for our best young'uns. Then the PR surrounding Kat and Krugers visit Gao and his daughter over the Chinese New Year.

Rumour...BILIC on 14:12 - Feb 14 with 1220 viewsChapstick

As I said a couple of months back, he was spoken to FACT. It was not a full formal interview back then, but he was spoken to.

Poll: Les Reed. Stay or Fired.

Rumour...BILIC on 14:29 - Feb 14 with 1191 viewsSonicBoom

The problem is that right now there is a dearth of suitable candidates. We aren't a club that sacks the manager and goes for the usual suspects thank god.
I bet the club looked round and came to the conclusion that Hughes is no better having been sacked by Stoke when in 19th place. Bilic was sacked for poor performance from West Ham and also doesn't look like a guy that could inspire a team. He's a depressing looking scruffy tramp.
As West Brom found, there is no point booting out a manager when there are no clear candidates that are any better. (and yes I know someone will say Silva but even he went down with Hull and didn't cover himself in glory at Watford).

Rumour...BILIC on 17:03 - Feb 14 with 1082 viewsinthebox

Yes it looks as though we've had our moment in the sun with the best manager in the premiership and we have to now come back to earth. COYR.
Rumour...BILIC on 07:29 - Mar 13 with 692 viewsdarthvader

Rumour...BILIC on 11:01 - Feb 13 by sfc1971

I think the problem for him at wet spam was mainly due to being an ex player, He was not being taken seriously enough and seen as "one of the boys" I`d take him over PG anyday.

Is it now time to revive this thread? I wouldn't say no to slaven Bilic . Prem experience and what a game coming up in the league to face wet spam.

keep the faith coyr

Rumour...BILIC on 07:49 - Mar 13 with 611 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Rumour...BILIC on 07:29 - Mar 13 by darthvader

Is it now time to revive this thread? I wouldn't say no to slaven Bilic . Prem experience and what a game coming up in the league to face wet spam.

Definitely my preferred choice of the available managers with Premier League experience! He'd come in and get them playing as a TEAM, with players in the right places.

Poll: What round will Saints get to in the FA Cup?

Rumour...BILIC on 07:53 - Mar 13 with 594 viewsfreq1

Rumour...BILIC on 07:49 - Mar 13 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Definitely my preferred choice of the available managers with Premier League experience! He'd come in and get them playing as a TEAM, with players in the right places.

Our next Premiership game would be interesting....

Poll: Sundays match v spurs.. Would you rather.....

Rumour...BILIC on 07:56 - Mar 13 with 583 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Rumour...BILIC on 07:53 - Mar 13 by freq1

Our next Premiership game would be interesting....

And wouldn't he love to get one over Gold and Sullivan?

Poll: What round will Saints get to in the FA Cup?

Rumour...BILIC on 08:53 - Mar 13 with 467 viewsChesham_Saint

I live in an area that’s 90% West Ham fans and all of those I’ve spoken to in past months (which is a lot) liked the man as a person and ex player but......

They felt he’d lost the plot big time, was generally weak (but stubborn with it) and wanted him out. Aside from the obvious reasons of ‘ losing the dressing room’ he was inept including refusing to fire a fitness coach who was over 80 years old.

So, that’s a no for me. I’d much rather see Martin O’Neil who’s been quality at both big and small clubs (Sunderland excluded but that was an almost impossible task for any manager)

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Rumour...BILIC on 09:01 - Mar 13 with 440 viewsUlsterBaz

I would have no problem with Bilic being our next manager. He was hung out to dry by West Ham’s board. That surely wouldn’t happen down here! lol

Rumour...BILIC on 09:17 - Mar 13 with 396 views1885_SFC

I'd prefer Bilic to all the other names being thrown about. In the last two seasons he's had West Ham finishing 7th and then 11th. This season he suffered from 'new stadium' syndrome... and a board that shat on him of course. Whatever you think of him - he had the Hammers playing some very good football at times. He wouldn't take any shít from our current poncy, under-performing squad of players either. Even Susan Tadic would up his game!

Love life. Love music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018 hosted by FastHosts