Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumour...BILIC 00:01 - Feb 13 with 2021 viewspatred

There are rumours that someone from Saints spoke to Bilic today.
Lets hope they are true and we are looking at replacing the Argy.
In the meantime keep an eye on the betting odds, they are usually the first indicater that a manager is for the chop.
He was 6/1 this morning at 11 o'clock, now only evens to lose his job
[Post edited 13 Feb 0:10]

every cloud has a silver lining
Poll: saints manager

Rumour...BILIC on 00:11 - Feb 13 with 2009 viewskingolaf

Rumours from where Pat?

Rumour...BILIC on 00:28 - Feb 13 with 1986 viewsgreen

Where did you hear this?

I think anyone could do a better job than Pellegrino and hopefully get a new manager boost. But I would like to think we would have had a word with some other candidates before Bilic. I didn't really follow the whole story with him at West Ham but I seem to recall one of the issues was a lack of fitness and that is something we really need to address.
Rumour...BILIC on 00:36 - Feb 13 with 1983 viewspatred

Rumour...BILIC on 00:11 - Feb 13 by kingolaf

Rumours from where Pat?

just on some West Ham supporter on AOL mongboard...no where substansial unfortunatley.

Just alleged that Bilic had lunch with reps of a 'struggling PL club' today.
Then 2 or 3 posts speculating it was us.

Rumour...BILIC on 01:03 - Feb 13 with 1961 viewspatred

Rumour...BILIC on 00:28 - Feb 13 by green

Where did you hear this?

I think anyone could do a better job than Pellegrino and hopefully get a new manager boost. But I would like to think we would have had a word with some other candidates before Bilic. I didn't really follow the whole story with him at West Ham but I seem to recall one of the issues was a lack of fitness and that is something we really need to address.

I think we would talk with 2-3 candidates if we were getting rid of this manager.
IF, and I say if.... this rumour has legs then I would expect us to start talking to candidates, and this FA Cup week would be an ideal time. It gives us a week to decide who, and gives the new manager a week to settle in before the next league game against Burnley

But it's a big IF....

Rumour...BILIC on 01:11 - Feb 13 with 1955 viewsdirk_doone

New manager? Old Les gets back into transfer window mode:

Poll: Les Reed in or out?

Rumour...BILIC on 02:35 - Feb 13 with 1928 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

For months I have hoped that this idiot - would hopefully see some sense - come down to this planet of earth - and make some defining decisions - but YET AGAIN on Sunday again showed - this guy's an idiot - and doesn't learn from his many mistakes, and really hasn't got a clue.

LET'S HOPE IT IS NOT TOO LATE.

Poll: DO YOU AGREE - THAT Pellegrino should be SACKED IMMEDIATELY?

Rumour...BILIC on 07:50 - Feb 13 with 1741 viewssaintwizzler

Rumour...BILIC on 02:35 - Feb 13 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

For months I have hoped that this idiot - would hopefully see some sense - come down to this planet of earth - and make some defining decisions - but YET AGAIN on Sunday again showed - this guy's an idiot - and doesn't learn from his many mistakes, and really hasn't got a clue.

LET'S HOPE IT IS NOT TOO LATE.

We are stuck with him. Get used to it.
It’s down to the players to see if they care enough to remain Premiership footballers.
Half of them would be off if we went down anyway.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.

Rumour...BILIC on 09:21 - Feb 13 with 1577 viewsdarthvader

I actually quite like bilic. I wouldn't say no to him as our manager .Problem is he as much as a nice bloke he is, he never seemed to have much luck.

keep the faith coyr

Rumour...BILIC on 09:38 - Feb 13 with 1533 viewsRon11

Rumour...BILIC on 07:50 - Feb 13 by saintwizzler

We are stuck with him. Get used to it.
It’s down to the players to see if they care enough to remain Premiership footballers.
Half of them would be off if we went down anyway.

And so for that reason, they have the incentive not to worry too much.
The likes of Lemina, Bertrand, Soares and Gabbiadini would be snapped up.
Rumour...BILIC on 11:01 - Feb 13 with 1414 viewssfc1971

Rumour...BILIC on 09:21 - Feb 13 by darthvader

I actually quite like bilic. I wouldn't say no to him as our manager .Problem is he as much as a nice bloke he is, he never seemed to have much luck.

I think the problem for him at wet spam was mainly due to being an ex player, He was not being taken seriously enough and seen as "one of the boys" I`d take him over PG anyday.

Poll: Have we reached our peak as a 6th - 10th placed club?

Rumour...BILIC on 12:43 - Feb 13 with 1239 viewsCapt_Koons

IF we are going to make a change this FA cup week offers the last realistic opportunity. Anything after would be too late. (so watch Reed dither for another month)

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Rumour...BILIC on 16:31 - Feb 13 with 1043 viewsScoot

Rumour...BILIC on 12:43 - Feb 13 by Capt_Koons

IF we are going to make a change this FA cup week offers the last realistic opportunity. Anything after would be too late. (so watch Reed dither for another month)

BV and sky bet don't have any odds on us replacing the clown prince of giving in.
I would want renieri anyway but alas I think we're stuck with the clown.

Rumour...BILIC on 17:38 - Feb 13 with 925 viewsNewdawn2014

Sadly I think almost anyone would be an improvement on the current manager, as long as its someone with some presence as this team do need some tough love.

COYS
Rumour...BILIC on 19:39 - Feb 13 with 770 viewspatred

Rumour...BILIC on 12:43 - Feb 13 by Capt_Koons

yes...that's why I hope that this rumour has some truth in it, and is part of the process to have a new manager in by the next League game.

But signs from the club are not hopeful, wheeling out players to give him a good reference, and of course the PR regarding contracts for our best young'uns. Then the PR surrounding Kat and Krugers visit Gao and his daughter over the Chinese New Year.

Rumour...BILIC on 14:12 - Feb 14 with 502 viewsChapstick

As I said a couple of months back, he was spoken to FACT. It was not a full formal interview back then, but he was spoken to.

Poll: Les Reed. Stay or Fired.

Rumour...BILIC on 14:29 - Feb 14 with 474 viewsSonicBoom

The problem is that right now there is a dearth of suitable candidates. We aren't a club that sacks the manager and goes for the usual suspects thank god.
I bet the club looked round and came to the conclusion that Hughes is no better having been sacked by Stoke when in 19th place. Bilic was sacked for poor performance from West Ham and also doesn't look like a guy that could inspire a team. He's a depressing looking scruffy tramp.
As West Brom found, there is no point booting out a manager when there are no clear candidates that are any better. (and yes I know someone will say Silva but even he went down with Hull and didn't cover himself in glory at Watford).

Rumour...BILIC on 17:03 - Feb 14 with 364 viewsinthebox

Yes it looks as though we've had our moment in the sun with the best manager in the premiership and we have to now come back to earth. COYR.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018 hosted by FastHosts