Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow's game 11:32 - Mar 2 with 1127 viewskingslandstand1

Chances are it will be cancelled (well, the club have cancelled todays' press conference), and a lot more snow forecast for this afternoon, but will that benefit us?

With the likes of Tadic and Boufal etc wearing gloves when it's plus 5 degrees out there what are they going to be like at minus 7 or whatever it's going to be!

But surely we want the game to go ahead as we do have a bit of momentum going. Chances are that Stoke fans will stay at home apart from the hardy ones which may help a bit with the noise factor(?) and what with the massive noise and support that is always there at SMS .................. well ok maybe not, but I just want the game to go ahead

Tomorrow's game on 11:52 - Mar 2 with 1101 viewsarfurdent

they cancelled the press conference because they were worried about snow and slush getting trodden into the carpets

white Fiat driver wanted for Paris tours, discount for Yanks

Tomorrow's game on 12:04 - Mar 2 with 1081 viewssaint68

Conditions tomorrow look pretty favourable, so very much doubt a cancellation.

Travel might affect some but i think it'll kick-off on time.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Tomorrow's game on 12:13 - Mar 2 with 1059 viewsRonManager

Further update at 5pm

https://southamptonfc.com/news/2018-03-02/southampton-stoke-city-match-update-we

I can remember when the internet was all fields

Tomorrow's game on 12:16 - Mar 2 with 1052 viewsKemp_Not_Martin

I think it would benefit us more to get it played as Stoke will have issues getting here. They might have a really bad slow journey and in the back of their minds be worried how they will get home. it could really put them off. I hope the game gets played.

Poll: Quickie Poll. Tonights Outcome.

Tomorrow's game on 12:35 - Mar 2 with 1012 viewsKennington

Just shows how pathetic this country is. Seriously a few days of sub zero temperatures and the army has to come out and everything goes into crisis, I’m running a half marathon on Sunday or hoping to, and social media is full of moaning people wanting the event cancelled.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Tomorrow's game on 12:37 - Mar 2 with 1006 viewsRon11

Tomorrow's game on 11:52 - Mar 2 by arfurdent

they cancelled the press conference because they were worried about snow and slush getting trodden into the carpets

Not received my ticket yet, and the ticket office is closed today

Tomorrow's game on 12:53 - Mar 2 with 978 viewsdirk_doone

Sometimes they have to take the safety of travelling fans into consideration and any Stoke fans who attempt to travel here tomorrow morning are going to face dangerous condtions. The snow and ice are not expected to start melting until later in the day.

Stoke are a big physical side with mainly British, Austrian and Swiss players so the conditions will favour them if the game does go ahead.

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Tomorrow's game on 13:08 - Mar 2 with 940 views1teeminants

Tomorrow's game on 12:35 - Mar 2 by Kennington

Just shows how pathetic this country is. Seriously a few days of sub zero temperatures and the army has to come out and everything goes into crisis, I’m running a half marathon on Sunday or hoping to, and social media is full of moaning people wanting the event cancelled.

That’s Because we don’t invest in any machinery ie snow ploughs etc . In places like Moscow and Canada where they have snow on a regular basis, they spend a lot of money on machinery and everybody rallies around and they clear main routes very quickly. It doesn’t snow enough here to warrant spendIng much on it that’s we we are always unprepared.

What annoys me is the idiots that feel that have to go out and drive in it despite various warnings not to do it.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrow's game on 13:56 - Mar 2 with 868 viewsRednWight

Tomorrow's game on 12:53 - Mar 2 by dirk_doone

Sometimes they have to take the safety of travelling fans into consideration and any Stoke fans who attempt to travel here tomorrow morning are going to face dangerous condtions. The snow and ice are not expected to start melting until later in the day.

Stoke are a big physical side with mainly British, Austrian and Swiss players so the conditions will favour them if the game does go ahead.

The days are long gone when fans were considered
The Man City fans had worse times and conditions to travel yesterday

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Tomorrow's game on 14:02 - Mar 2 with 854 viewskingslandstand1

Tomorrow's game on 13:08 - Mar 2 by 1teeminants

That’s Because we don’t invest in any machinery ie snow ploughs etc . In places like Moscow and Canada where they have snow on a regular basis, they spend a lot of money on machinery and everybody rallies around and they clear main routes very quickly. It doesn’t snow enough here to warrant spendIng much on it that’s we we are always unprepared.

What annoys me is the idiots that feel that have to go out and drive in it despite various warnings not to do it.

That's the point 1teem. We don't have enough of this type of weather to justify spending fortunes on equipment etc for these few days in a year when we may need them

Great conversation piece though!

I was out yesterday driving a few hundred miles for a meeting that I tried to get cancelled but managed to get there no problem, though it took twice as long to get back but just being careful unlike the tw@ts that think they can still drive at 70 on the main roads or they think they have got proper 4wd's when all they've got are glorified SUV's!
Tomorrow's game on 14:04 - Mar 2 with 847 viewssteve_chill

Tomorrow's game on 14:02 - Mar 2 by kingslandstand1

That's the point 1teem. We don't have enough of this type of weather to justify spending fortunes on equipment etc for these few days in a year when we may need them

Great conversation piece though!

I was out yesterday driving a few hundred miles for a meeting that I tried to get cancelled but managed to get there no problem, though it took twice as long to get back but just being careful unlike the tw@ts that think they can still drive at 70 on the main roads or they think they have got proper 4wd's when all they've got are glorified SUV's!

Waterloo station closing at 7 tonight. Does not bode well for tomorrow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020