Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Media See Mark Hughes As Favourite 14:00 - Mar 13 with 307 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/47722/media-see-mark-hug

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Media See Mark Hughes As Favourite on 14:22 - Mar 13 with 274 viewsbigrob68

I hope it's not true.

Poll: would Slaven Bilic be welcome at Saints

Media See Mark Hughes As Favourite on 14:40 - Mar 13 with 253 viewsSonicBoom

I really wouldn't understand this appointment.
Pellegrino was dull as dishwater and Hughes is no better. Pellegrino won 5 in 30 games.
Hughes was sacked by a relegation rival for winning 5 in 22.

Why on earth do the board think that Hughes is a manager that could re-invigorate this club.

I've read comments that he would "stand for no nonsense" and "sort out the dressing room". Really ? This isn't 1990. These days shouting and being aggressive doesn't work on the players. You need a lot more skills than that.
I've always liked the fact we do take a risk with the manager. We don't go for the usual merry-go-round characters. I hope we don't do it this time either.
Media See Mark Hughes As Favourite on 15:15 - Mar 13 with 217 viewsfreq1

Media See Mark Hughes As Favourite on 14:40 - Mar 13 by SonicBoom

I really wouldn't understand this appointment.
Pellegrino was dull as dishwater and Hughes is no better. Pellegrino won 5 in 30 games.
Hughes was sacked by a relegation rival for winning 5 in 22.

Why on earth do the board think that Hughes is a manager that could re-invigorate this club.

I've read comments that he would "stand for no nonsense" and "sort out the dressing room". Really ? This isn't 1990. These days shouting and being aggressive doesn't work on the players. You need a lot more skills than that.
I've always liked the fact we do take a risk with the manager. We don't go for the usual merry-go-round characters. I hope we don't do it this time either.

Sky sports are reporting that saints search for new man is far from over

Poll: Sundays match v spurs.. Would you rather.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018