Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pellegrino Issues Message To Saints Fans 14:40 - Mar 13 with 754 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/47724/pellegrino-issues-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Pellegrino Issues Message To Saints Fans on 14:42 - Mar 13 with 737 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Nice guy. He was simply too nice for the role I think - probably would make a very good coach behind a more stern manager (like Benitez ..... )

Poll: What round will Saints get to in the FA Cup?

Pellegrino Issues Message To Saints Fans on 14:43 - Mar 13 with 731 viewsSaintNick

Pellegrino Issues Message To Saints Fans on 14:42 - Mar 13 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Nice guy. He was simply too nice for the role I think - probably would make a very good coach behind a more stern manager (like Benitez ..... )

Good point, he tried his best that doesnt make him a bad man

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Pellegrino Issues Message To Saints Fans on 14:49 - Mar 13 with 700 viewsdirk_doone

Pellegrino Issues Message To Saints Fans on 14:43 - Mar 13 by SaintNick

Good point, he tried his best that doesnt make him a bad man

Yes, I bear him no ill will and wish him all the best in the future. He's never said a bad word about our club or fans. He tried his best but he just wasn't the right man for the job.

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Pellegrino Issues Message To Saints Fans on 14:49 - Mar 13 with 696 viewsSaintNick

Pellegrino Issues Message To Saints Fans on 14:49 - Mar 13 by dirk_doone

Yes, I bear him no ill will and wish him all the best in the future. He's never said a bad word about our club or fans. He tried his best but he just wasn't the right man for the job.

I agree with you there Dirk

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Pellegrino Issues Message To Saints Fans on 15:01 - Mar 13 with 667 viewscmonusaints

He certainly isn't Mr Ego. I queued up behind him in Decathlon on Sunday afternoon. He was in training gear and a cycle helmet. He had to wait for the cloud burst to stop before he cycled away on his MTB. I assume he lives in Ocean Village with half the rest of the team.
Pellegrino Issues Message To Saints Fans on 15:47 - Mar 13 with 567 viewsfreq1

Very true. He didn't help himself with some odd selection decisions at times

Poll: Sundays match v spurs.. Would you rather.....

Pellegrino Issues Message To Saints Fans on 16:22 - Mar 13 with 524 viewsWints76

Similar to Puel, Portvleet (sp?) and even Branfoot, I had nothing against the man himself, they were given jobs beyond their capabilities at the time. I think it is only Redknapp that I don't like as a person.

Good luck to Pellegrino in the future
Pellegrino Issues Message To Saints Fans on 16:42 - Mar 13 with 483 viewsChesham_Saint

Pellegrino Issues Message To Saints Fans on 16:22 - Mar 13 by Wints76

Similar to Puel, Portvleet (sp?) and even Branfoot, I had nothing against the man himself, they were given jobs beyond their capabilities at the time. I think it is only Redknapp that I don't like as a person.

Good luck to Pellegrino in the future

I agree he seems like a decent man but out of his death. But Branfoot ? Branfoot was a cvnt in my book.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Login to get fewer ads

Pellegrino Issues Message To Saints Fans on 18:47 - Mar 13 with 360 viewsNewdawn2014

I believe it was time for him to go , but the level of abuse he got was unnecessary .
Best of luck to him.

COYS
Pellegrino Issues Message To Saints Fans on 20:18 - Mar 13 with 280 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Pellegrino Issues Message To Saints Fans on 18:47 - Mar 13 by Newdawn2014

I believe it was time for him to go , but the level of abuse he got was unnecessary .
Best of luck to him.

COYS

Pellegrino can't be blamed for being appointed - So were the bloody hell did " when he was appointed - Mauricio believes with the quality we have we can play exciting, attacking high energy football, taking the game to our opponents by playing a high-intensity game " so who thought up that BS - as Francis B mentioned at lunchtime today, on sky sports WE NEVER SAW ANYTHING OF THAT PLAY.
God only knows " what went on in Pellegrino's head " it certainly was not of a " sensible footballing brain " Pellegrino has taken our team backwards. He's is gone now forget him..... let us now look positively forward.

If it is to be Hughes! ( It wouldn't be my choice ) But We HAVE to get 110% behind him and our players...... Pat could well be correct in the end - Saints F.A.Cup winners and a mid-table finish ........... COYR

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Pellegrino Issues Message To Saints Fans on 20:26 - Mar 13 with 268 viewsHappy_Jack

He's laughing all the way to the bank. He's been been fabulously well paid for being abject. Whether he's a decent bloke is neither here nor there.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who on this forum has the most impressive contact list on their phone?

Pellegrino Issues Message To Saints Fans on 20:36 - Mar 13 with 257 viewsthis_charming_man

Pellegrino Issues Message To Saints Fans on 20:26 - Mar 13 by Happy_Jack

He's laughing all the way to the bank. He's been been fabulously well paid for being abject. Whether he's a decent bloke is neither here nor there.

Professional pride would mean it would hurt to fail however a few million quid in the bank for 9 months of gross underperformance helps ease the pain

He did seem like a decent guy though

Official club mongboard liaison officer
Poll: So whose fault is it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018