Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At the stated prices how many on here will attend the end of season do? 19:25 - Mar 19 with 3675 viewsMoonyDale

At the stated prices how many on here will attend the end of season do?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

At the stated prices how many on here will attend the end of season do? on 19:34 - Mar 19 with 3640 viewsShun

Think you need more options. I won't be attending but that's because I've never had the inclination to go to one, nothing to do with the price.
At the stated prices how many on here will attend the end of season do? on 19:49 - Mar 19 with 3588 viewsfunkkk

At the stated prices how many on here will attend the end of season do? on 19:34 - Mar 19 by Shun

Think you need more options. I won't be attending but that's because I've never had the inclination to go to one, nothing to do with the price.

Quite.
At the stated prices how many on here will attend the end of season do? on 15:13 - Mar 20 with 3334 viewsYorkshire_Dale

At the stated prices how many on here will attend the end of season do? on 19:34 - Mar 19 by Shun

Quite (x2).
At the stated prices how many on here will attend the end of season do? on 16:26 - Mar 20 with 3265 views442Dale

At the stated prices how many on here will attend the end of season do? on 15:13 - Mar 20 by Yorkshire_Dale

Quite (x2).

There’s a post in the other thread that covers this.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

At the stated prices how many on here will attend the end of season do? on 17:37 - Mar 20 with 3129 viewsMoonyDale

The poll pretty much covers all the answers that could be given, you're going, you're not going, you're going to think about it before deciding. Not confusing and pretty straight forward. Why confuse something that neednt be confusing.

At the stated prices how many on here will attend the end of season do? on 17:40 - Mar 20 with 3113 viewsShun

At the stated prices how many on here will attend the end of season do? on 17:37 - Mar 20 by MoonyDale

The poll pretty much covers all the answers that could be given, you're going, you're not going, you're going to think about it before deciding. Not confusing and pretty straight forward. Why confuse something that neednt be confusing.

Because 93.9% of voters say they aren't going. It'd be interesting to find out what proportion of those aren't going because of the price or how many wouldn't have been going anyway. I'm not too fussed either way but a 6-page thread elsewhere suggests it would be useful information.
At the stated prices how many on here will attend the end of season do? on 17:51 - Mar 20 with 3086 viewsMoonyDale

Yeah maybe, I wouldn't be taking any young uns, for me it's about the perceived fleecing (or attempted) of the fans, or indeed the pricing out of certain fans more like. Again it's a monumental cock up by the club. Or a deliberate policy because they couldn't give a crap.....Reading the other thread I'd say most people are angry about the disconnect between them and us, as for the poll it does ask about the pricing being a reason not to. I would have expected those who wouldn't be going anyway to have ignored the poll and not voted.

At the stated prices how many on here will attend the end of season do? on 17:51 - Mar 20 with 3084 viewsrochdale_ranger

At the stated prices how many on here will attend the end of season do? on 17:40 - Mar 20 by Shun

Because 93.9% of voters say they aren't going. It'd be interesting to find out what proportion of those aren't going because of the price or how many wouldn't have been going anyway. I'm not too fussed either way but a 6-page thread elsewhere suggests it would be useful information.

Fair comment really. Most supporters are just happy to turn up to games and buy a programme and be told by Hill not to bother turning up. I couldn’t really be arsed attending award do’s or fans forums or becoming a member of the trust etc.
Login to get fewer ads

At the stated prices how many on here will attend the end of season do? on 18:38 - Mar 20 with 2995 viewsJohnson

At the stated prices how many on here will attend the end of season do? on 17:40 - Mar 20 by Shun

Guarantee no one well be going.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024