Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next season 11:28 - Apr 16 with 553 viewsfranniesTache

So given in all likelihood we're already down what games are people looking forward to?

Personally there's a few new grounds for me to tick off PNE and Hull for two, and i'm hoping Burton can do a great escape and stay up.

Also the London games look cracking, QPR, Millwall, Brentford and maybe Fulham, and i've always enjoyed Ipswich and Norwich for away days too.

Going through the championship teams i actually think the away games on offer there are better than in the prem so i'm starting to feel pretty positive about it.

Plus i'm hoping it'll force the club into sorting it's sh*t out, and hopefully get rid of some of the creeping premier league sh*t we've had to put up with, like drums and those f*cking clappers.

Next season on 11:35 - Apr 16 with 537 viewsjordan_sibley

Forrest away. I will actually go more if we go down and I can just turn up and pay at the turnstile (ticket office at the away ground).

I'm looking forward to it more than the premier league.

Poll: Would relegation be worth it if it meant being rid of Liebherr?

Next season on 11:37 - Apr 16 with 534 viewsSalisburySaint

Hopefully one of Shrewsbury (new ground for me) or Plymouth will go up both should be good days out.

London and East Anglia games always good fun

Reading apart from hastle getting to and from ground is normally good day out too

Wigan might be interesting after the cup game the other week !!

Next season on 11:42 - Apr 16 with 529 viewsTimSaint

I have been to all the current Prem grounds and the majority of the Championship too, but will still go to at least 10 aways next season.

I haven't been to Preston, Burton and Sunderland, but it looks like 2 out of 3 are down. Perhaps Shrewsbury (never been) will come up automatically and the Skates somehow make it through the play offs, to give us a long awaited derby !!

TimSaint

Next season on 11:58 - Apr 16 with 499 viewsOc7saint

I love Fulham as an away day so will definitely go if they don't get promoted. All the London ones are always a good crack. Norwich, Forest, Bristol City, Cardiff are others I will try and get to.

I am actually quite looking forward to next season assuming we go down. And if the Skates manage to win the play offs that will be a pleasant experience getting see the bestest fans in the whole world in a lovely little city.

Next season on 12:15 - Apr 16 with 473 viewsfranniesTache

Forest and Bristol are great away days too, i'd forgotten about them, definitely looks a better league for those of us that go instead of the tv crowd.

Have to be honest i'm more excited by the Championship than i am by the Premier League, think i'd probably have given up the season ticket if we stayed up as home games are terrible these days (and not just the results)
Next season on 12:27 - Apr 16 with 459 viewsTimSaint

Next season on 11:58 - Apr 16 by Oc7saint

I love Fulham as an away day so will definitely go if they don't get promoted. All the London ones are always a good crack. Norwich, Forest, Bristol City, Cardiff are others I will try and get to.

I am actually quite looking forward to next season assuming we go down. And if the Skates manage to win the play offs that will be a pleasant experience getting see the bestest fans in the whole world in a lovely little city.

Was speaking to my Vets Football Manager yesterday about Championship aways, as he is a Sunderland fan, courtesy of his parents, but lives in North Hampshire.

He goes to home games about 8 times a season but does lots of aways. He likes the London games best, plus the ones at Reading and in and around Brum.

One thing he did say was that perhaps because they take good away followings, ticket prices are often obscene for them. For example they are away to Fulham soon and for an adult it is £35 !! I said every away in the Prem is £30, so they may have to reduce their prices if they go up !!

Maybe Virgin, if they are still on board next season, can subsidise all OUR away tickets instead of everyone who comes to St Marys !!

TimSaint

Next season on 12:30 - Apr 16 with 456 viewsBuggalugs

I've been to most in the Championship, but of the few I haven't, definitely Bristol City, Birmingham and Preston are a must. As others have said, Burton would also be great, but they look gone and Shrewsbury coming up would be decent too.

It does get a bit boring going to the same plastic Premier League grounds season on season....there's definitely a lot more "proper" clubs to look forward to visiting in the Championship.

Poll: Is the Premier League the be all and end all?

Next season on 16:35 - Apr 16 with 356 viewsOc7saint

Next season on 12:15 - Apr 16 by franniesTache

Forest and Bristol are great away days too, i'd forgotten about them, definitely looks a better league for those of us that go instead of the tv crowd.

Have to be honest i'm more excited by the Championship than i am by the Premier League, think i'd probably have given up the season ticket if we stayed up as home games are terrible these days (and not just the results)

The reality is it is more exciting. One week to the next regardless of our form or who we play anything can happen. We could win the league, or end up back in league one. You know your just making up the numbers in the PL.

Like Buggalugs said so many proper clubs in the championship. As nice as all these new grounds are I miss going to the old grounds. Hence why I like Fulham. Only downside is not being able to stream the games cant make!

Next season on 19:45 - Apr 16 with 300 viewsHappy_Jack

Every single one of those away days is better than going to the various morgues around the prem.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who on this forum has the most impressive contact list on their phone?

Next season on 20:51 - Apr 16 with 246 viewsthis_charming_man

Few decent away days for me Forest, Leeds, the Sheffield clubs, hull, Blackburn, Bolton, 'boro, potentially Barnsley and Rotherham too.

Official club mongboard liaison officer
Poll: So whose fault is it?

Next season on 21:45 - Apr 16 with 204 viewssaint68

Next season on 19:45 - Apr 16 by Happy_Jack

Every single one of those away days is better than going to the various morgues around the prem.

Proper away days!! And none of the Klopp, Pep, Jose hype.....

Can't wait 😊

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Next season on 22:21 - Apr 16 with 182 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Next season on 20:51 - Apr 16 by this_charming_man

Few decent away days for me Forest, Leeds, the Sheffield clubs, hull, Blackburn, Bolton, 'boro, potentially Barnsley and Rotherham too.

I'd far rather do some of those aways than what we have now. I really can't be bothered with this season. Let's get down a league, clear out the c**ts (most of them), have some decent away days and have some fun.

Poll: What round will Saints get to in the FA Cup?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018 hosted by FastHosts