Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
interesting read 16:59 - Apr 16 with 673 viewssaint22

Would kill for a man of his ability, integrity and drive in charge of us

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43486412

Without les there taking the credit too

interesting read on 17:16 - Apr 16 with 654 viewsLeslie_Hughes

As good as he is, he’s managed Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Man City. Like mourinho, I’d like to see how good they are at a mid table side.

Poll: United Kingdom Ugly Inside European Union membership referendum, 2018

interesting read on 17:42 - Apr 16 with 617 viewssaint22

interesting read on 17:16 - Apr 16 by Leslie_Hughes

As good as he is, he’s managed Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Man City. Like mourinho, I’d like to see how good they are at a mid table side.

agreed
that was partly my point
i also would love someone like him to say "right i have shown you with all that cash what i can do now to prove I am beyond reproach I am taking over at Southampton and will bring them back to the top 6 with limited resources and my coaching ability"
Les has to leave though
interesting read on 17:43 - Apr 16 with 616 viewsBlue

interesting read on 17:16 - Apr 16 by Leslie_Hughes

That's like saying you want to see Messi at Swansea to prove how good he really is.

Fact is the elite managers don't need to work at mid table clubs to prove themselves, the very fact they can coach the top players proves it.

Going to be interesting how long Guardiola stays, strong whispers he is signing a one year extension this summer to make it 4 years, that would be fantastic for us, he's often said he's never felt more in control, and had so much power at a club, hopefully that will make his stay longer.

Still stood in the Kippax

interesting read on 18:05 - Apr 16 with 585 viewsLeslie_Hughes

interesting read on 17:43 - Apr 16 by Blue

That's like saying you want to see Messi at Swansea to prove how good he really is.

Fact is the elite managers don't need to work at mid table clubs to prove themselves, the very fact they can coach the top players proves it.

Going to be interesting how long Guardiola stays, strong whispers he is signing a one year extension this summer to make it 4 years, that would be fantastic for us, he's often said he's never felt more in control, and had so much power at a club, hopefully that will make his stay longer.

That is true. I think mourino is living off past glories. He’s spent a £billion in his time. This current Manchester United side is average and miles behind you lot and Liverpool.
[Post edited 16 Apr 19:08]

Poll: United Kingdom Ugly Inside European Union membership referendum, 2018

interesting read on 18:58 - Apr 16 with 532 viewsBlue

interesting read on 18:05 - Apr 16 by Leslie_Hughes

That is true. I think mourino is living off past glories. He’s spent a £billion in his time. This current Manchester United side is average and miles behind you lot and Liverpool.

I love the fact they haven't finished above us since ferguson left.

If you include his last two seasons at united, it's only once in 7 years.

You are right about Mourinho, his methods seem to have become dated, and the game has overtaken him, much like Wenger. I can't stand spurs, but I hope they smash them in the FA Cup semi final, then lose to you lot in the final

Still stood in the Kippax

interesting read on 19:02 - Apr 16 with 527 viewsfranniesTache

interesting read on 18:58 - Apr 16 by Blue

I love the fact they haven't finished above us since ferguson left.

If you include his last two seasons at united, it's only once in 7 years.

You are right about Mourinho, his methods seem to have become dated, and the game has overtaken him, much like Wenger. I can't stand spurs, but I hope they smash them in the FA Cup semi final, then lose to you lot in the final

This might sound crazy but if (and it's a very f*cking big if) we get past Chelsea the side i'd want is United.

I just think they're beatable at the moment, whereas Spurs at Wembley would fill me with dread, the way they took us apart on boxing day, and the quality of Son and Kane against our defence, i think they'd utterly humiliate us.

That said we're probably not getting past Chelsea so none of it matters anyway
interesting read on 19:58 - Apr 16 with 471 viewsRonManager

interesting read on 19:02 - Apr 16 by franniesTache

This might sound crazy but if (and it's a very f*cking big if) we get past Chelsea the side i'd want is United.

I just think they're beatable at the moment, whereas Spurs at Wembley would fill me with dread, the way they took us apart on boxing day, and the quality of Son and Kane against our defence, i think they'd utterly humiliate us.

That said we're probably not getting past Chelsea so none of it matters anyway

I'd like to think that in the interests of sporting fair play that if Spurs get to the final it is not played at Wembley, Cardiff for instance. If Spurs win it at Wembley it's going to be seen as an unfair advantage and will be talked about like that in years to come, detracting from their achievement. Whether this would bother their fans I know not. I'd like to think that the FA are aware of this and are at least discussing it.
[Post edited 16 Apr 19:58]

I can remember when the internet was all fields

interesting read on 20:48 - Apr 16 with 407 viewsthis_charming_man

interesting read on 18:05 - Apr 16 by Leslie_Hughes

Which is incredible when you think the Man United job is an easy one anyone could do. I recall us being informed even alan Pardew could win the league at Man United. This was before your time, obviously.

Official club mongboard liaison officer
Poll: Should Hughes be sacked?

Login to get fewer ads

interesting read on 21:29 - Apr 16 with 371 viewssaint68

We're basically down because Reed wasn't interested in anything other than lining the family's pocket.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018