Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What I want to know is... 08:46 - May 9 with 2345 viewsBuggalugs

...whatever happened to all the talk of deliberate relegation, asset stripping and far east gambling syndicates?

One can also assume that Gao must be absolutely seething the team have defied his orders.

Poll: Who is the most in-the-know on SFC’s transfer activity?

What I want to know is... on 08:53 - May 9 with 1922 viewsRon11

That was the way it looked.
Waiting until the last possible minute to get rid of one of the worst ever managers in Saint's history.
It seemed that everyone except the club could see how incompetent Pellegrino was. Coupled with a wall of silence from the same people, it was no surprise at all that speculation about the club's intentions were rife.
No doubt they will now step out of the shadows to bask in the reflected glory

What I want to know is... on 08:56 - May 9 with 1912 viewsthis_charming_man

You can make a sh*t load of money on 9-0 Man City saints to go down at the weekend pal

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

What I want to know is... on 08:58 - May 9 with 1909 viewsTheMoog

What I want to know is... on 08:56 - May 9 by this_charming_man

You can make a sh*t load of money on 9-0 Man City saints to go down at the weekend pal

Knowing my luck it'll be 0-7 and Swansea will beat Stoke 3-0.

Standby to standby

What I want to know is... on 09:33 - May 9 with 1865 viewssolent_toffee

I thought you all wanted to get relegated because the premier league is rubbish and the championship is ace and loads more fun. Or something like that.
What I want to know is... on 09:38 - May 9 with 1856 viewsBuggalugs

What I want to know is... on 09:33 - May 9 by solent_toffee

I thought you all wanted to get relegated because the premier league is rubbish and the championship is ace and loads more fun. Or something like that.

I think peoples opinions changed when they realised a trip to Barnsley was no longer on the cards next season.

What I want to know is... on 09:43 - May 9 with 1845 viewsstraight_pass

Let’s not taunt each other about things said in the heat of the moment, however tempting it might be!
It was easy to see emotions and feelings were running high when we were sliding; different fans experience different feelings.
Looking forward..... the club can rebuild from the top down and invest with ambition, something that appears to have been missing in the last two years. It’s time to be positive and encourage SFC to get a grip on managing our team properly.
What I want to know is... on 10:11 - May 9 with 1812 viewsTheMoog

What I want to know is... on 09:38 - May 9 by Buggalugs

I think peoples opinions changed when they realised a trip to Barnsley was no longer on the cards next season.

It was Burton I was looking forward to FFS

Standby to standby

What I want to know is... on 10:12 - May 9 with 1813 viewsSaintNick

What I want to know is... on 09:43 - May 9 by straight_pass

Let’s not taunt each other about things said in the heat of the moment, however tempting it might be!
It was easy to see emotions and feelings were running high when we were sliding; different fans experience different feelings.
Looking forward..... the club can rebuild from the top down and invest with ambition, something that appears to have been missing in the last two years. It’s time to be positive and encourage SFC to get a grip on managing our team properly.

I think we now all need to get perspective on the areas it has gone wrong and not blame everything and everyone

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Login to get fewer ads

What I want to know is... on 10:23 - May 9 with 1796 viewswelhamdowed

I blame Guly
What I want to know is... on 10:32 - May 9 with 1790 viewsBuggalugs

What I want to know is... on 10:12 - May 9 by SaintNick

I think we now all need to get perspective on the areas it has gone wrong and not blame everything and everyone

Except the fans

What I want to know is... on 11:06 - May 9 with 1760 viewsfranniesTache

To be fair the irony wasn't lost on me and mates watching last night, whilst celebrating like crazy we still had a laugh that nearly all of us actually hate the premier league and would prefer the days out in the championship.
What I want to know is... on 11:29 - May 9 with 1731 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

What I want to know is... on 11:06 - May 9 by franniesTache

To be fair the irony wasn't lost on me and mates watching last night, whilst celebrating like crazy we still had a laugh that nearly all of us actually hate the premier league and would prefer the days out in the championship.

Exactly! But who wants their team to lose? My heart last night was going mental, I was drinking gallons of red as it's good for the heart ...

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

What I want to know is... on 12:21 - May 9 with 1700 viewsOc7saint

What I want to know is... on 11:06 - May 9 by franniesTache

Totally agree. I had actually resigned myself to the fact we were going down and I was quite looking forward to it. Then we went and beat Bompey, gave ourselves a chance of staying up!

What I want to know is... on 10:02 - May 14 with 1539 viewsNumber_58

So, did we find out who it was who started all that 'deliberate relegation' nonsense on here? How are they feeling today? Or maybe they still believe it was all true and that Reed & Co are so useless that they couldn't even organise relegation without fecking it up.

What I want to know is... on 10:57 - May 14 with 1513 viewsFrontwheeler

Absolute classic comment😷😷😷
What I want to know is... on 11:03 - May 14 with 1495 viewsthis_charming_man

What I want to know is... on 10:02 - May 14 by Number_58

So, did we find out who it was who started all that 'deliberate relegation' nonsense on here? How are they feeling today? Or maybe they still believe it was all true and that Reed & Co are so useless that they couldn't even organise relegation without fecking it up.

Ha ham yes if any proof was needed now incompetent Les is he couldn't even get us relegated.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

What I want to know is... (n/t) on 11:08 - May 14 with 1489 viewsarfurdent

[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 14:05]

white Fiat driver wanted for Paris tours, discount for Yanks

What I want to know is... on 14:39 - May 14 with 1445 viewsBison

What I want to know is... on 10:11 - May 9 by TheMoog

It was Burton I was looking forward to FFS

I watch Burton v Boston back in the 90's when Nigel Clough was in charge with a Boston supporting mate. At half time we actually changed ends so we watched both halves from behind the Burton goal.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Should I renew my 2 Season tickets this year or buy a share in a reacehorse ?

What I want to know is... on 14:50 - May 14 with 1435 viewsBoris_

I did.

Poll: Claude Puel

What I want to know is... on 15:05 - May 14 with 1423 viewssolent_toffee

What I want to know is... on 14:50 - May 14 by Boris_

I did.

Are you disappointed to be staying up? In not being arsey, just interested.
What I want to know is... on 15:16 - May 14 with 1414 viewsBoris_

What I want to know is... on 15:05 - May 14 by solent_toffee

Are you disappointed to be staying up? In not being arsey, just interested.

It's a catch22. I am not excited about next season now, no. I would have been excited about the Championship had we been relegated.

Having said that, I am a Southampton fan and want us to win every game... which obviously means by default that would mean us staying up.

What I want to know is... on 15:28 - May 14 with 1400 viewssolent_toffee

What I want to know is... on 15:16 - May 14 by Boris_

It's a catch22. I am not excited about next season now, no. I would have been excited about the Championship had we been relegated.

Having said that, I am a Southampton fan and want us to win every game... which obviously means by default that would mean us staying up.

I get what you're saying. There is a certain attraction to the championship in that 99% of the bullsh1t that goes with the premiership has been stripped away, there are still big clubs, grounds and crowds and there is some decent football getting played.

But I wouldn't want to be out of the premier league and you just have to suck up all the nonsense that goes with being a match going fan, especially for the patronised ones of clubs making up the numbers like Everton and Saints. Sad as that is.
What I want to know is... on 16:13 - May 14 with 1367 viewsNumber_58

What I want to know is... on 15:16 - May 14 by Boris_

Thought you was off to Eastleigh next season?
What I want to know is... on 16:14 - May 14 with 1361 viewsBoris_

What I want to know is... on 16:13 - May 14 by Number_58

Thought you was off to Eastleigh next season?

I will watch Eastleigh more times than I watch Southampton next season, yes.

What I want to know is... on 16:16 - May 14 with 1359 viewsNumber_58

What I want to know is... on 16:14 - May 14 by Boris_

I will watch Eastleigh more times than I watch Southampton next season, yes.

You could buy the club. Wessex League in three or four years, I fear.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020