Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
REED ANSWERS 12:24 - May 16 with 1106 viewspatred

https://freesound.org/people/Percy%20Duke/sounds/23503/#

doing the same thing only results in the same thing
Poll: who will go if Maddison comes in ?

REED ANSWERS on 12:25 - May 16 with 807 viewsthis_charming_man

Have a Day off will you FFS

Official club mongboard liaison officer
Poll: So whose fault is it?

REED ANSWERS on 12:28 - May 16 with 799 viewsfreq1

What the heck?

Poll: Sundays match v spurs.. Would you rather.....

REED ANSWERS on 12:29 - May 16 with 798 viewspatred

REED ANSWERS on 12:25 - May 16 by this_charming_man

Grab a bit of what is called a sense of humour FFS, just because your man is getting hammered FFS.
Or perhaps you can tell us why Reed has stayed stoom for nearly a year and a half ?

REED ANSWERS on 12:34 - May 16 with 789 viewsthis_charming_man

REED ANSWERS on 12:29 - May 16 by patred

Grab a bit of what is called a sense of humour FFS, just because your man is getting hammered FFS.
Or perhaps you can tell us why Reed has stayed stoom for nearly a year and a half ?

He’s not “my man” I’ve said many times recently it’s time he was moved on

You don’t like reed we get it, but you don’t need to mention him in every post you make and make things up About him!

REED ANSWERS on 12:36 - May 16 with 782 viewspatred

REED ANSWERS on 12:34 - May 16 by this_charming_man

You don’t like reed we get it, but you don’t need to mention him in every post you make and make things up About him!

Every post...I'm answering you FFS

REED ANSWERS on 12:40 - May 16 with 770 viewspete_boggs

REED ANSWERS on 12:25 - May 16 by this_charming_man

Let him have his correct totally assumptions Cinz.

Poll: What's the most important thing that could happen to Saints?

REED ANSWERS on 12:41 - May 16 with 770 viewsthis_charming_man

REED ANSWERS on 12:36 - May 16 by patred

Every post...I'm answering you FFS

No you don’t, you’re always bringing him up, like yesterday with your fake recommendation of Alex McCarthy by Martin margetson

REED ANSWERS on 12:42 - May 16 with 764 viewspete_boggs

REED ANSWERS on 12:34 - May 16 by this_charming_man

Yes he does to offset the a*** li****s

Login to get fewer ads

REED ANSWERS on 12:43 - May 16 with 761 viewsthis_charming_man

Boggs responding immediately after i post again even though he’s on ignore. Mental, weird, obsessed

REED ANSWERS on 13:19 - May 16 with 696 viewsKRAZYB

REED ANSWERS on 12:43 - May 16 by this_charming_man

Boggs responding immediately after i post again even though he’s on ignore. Mental, weird, obsessed

I believe the majority of us Saints fans would like to see Les go. Or at least try to explain how and why he makes so many disastrous mistakes recently.

That however doesn't mean we need to see him being mentioned so often and in such a manner.

REED ANSWERS on 13:25 - May 16 with 683 viewspatred

fooke this place you say something and if someone don't like it, they start all this fooking shit again and again and again. All they want is to argue and abuse those they don't agree with.

I got better things to do.

REED ANSWERS on 13:27 - May 16 with 677 viewspete_boggs

REED ANSWERS on 13:19 - May 16 by KRAZYB

I believe the majority of us Saints fans would like to see Les go. Or at least try to explain how and why he makes so many disastrous mistakes recently.

That however doesn't mean we need to see him being mentioned so often and in such a manner.

Oh yes it does!

REED ANSWERS on 13:28 - May 16 with 674 viewspete_boggs

REED ANSWERS on 12:43 - May 16 by this_charming_man

I'll be watching you Cinz...........

REED ANSWERS on 13:33 - May 16 with 669 viewsthis_charming_man

REED ANSWERS on 13:25 - May 16 by patred

fooke this place you say something and if someone don't like it, they start all this fooking shit again and again and again. All they want is to argue and abuse those they don't agree with.

I got better things to do.

Dear god.

What shit? You have your view on Reed and you're entitled to it. There simply isn't a need to go on and on and on and on and on, mentioning him and how useless he is on every single bloody post you make. Blame him for everything and go out of your way not to give him any credit, it's quite strange to be honest.

If by "stating all this shit again" you're referring to the comment on margeton recommending McCarthy to Watson whilst on England duty you had the perfect opportunity to respond yesterday and explain how I was wrong. I, quite politely, asked how this could have happened when

1/ McCarthy signed for saints before margotsom joined the England set up
2/ how Watson and margotsen could have been on England duty at the same time when the latter, who up until the had been employed by the FAW replaced the former with England a week after McCarthy signed for us.

It's not arguing is it, it simply asking you to explain a comment you made which didn't appear to be true. It was quite clearly a dig at Les Reed again. I didn't argue or abuse you.
[Post edited 16 May 13:37]

REED ANSWERS on 13:39 - May 16 with 651 viewspete_boggs

REED ANSWERS on 13:33 - May 16 by this_charming_man

Dear god.

What shit? You have your view on Reed and you're entitled to it. There simply isn't a need to go on and on and on and on and on, mentioning him and how useless he is on every single bloody post you make. Blame him for everything and go out of your way not to give him any credit, it's quite strange to be honest.

If by "stating all this shit again" you're referring to the comment on margeton recommending McCarthy to Watson whilst on England duty you had the perfect opportunity to respond yesterday and explain how I was wrong. I, quite politely, asked how this could have happened when

2/ how Watson and margotsen could have been on England duty at the same time when the latter, who up until the had been employed by the FAW replaced the former with England a week after McCarthy signed for us.

It's not arguing is it, it simply asking you to explain a comment you made which didn't appear to be true. It was quite clearly a dig at Les Reed again. I didn't argue or abuse you.

Oh yes there is Cinz.

Why don't you roll out a few of your 'mates' to give Patred a good bullying as that's why you've gone to all that trouble setting up all your aliases and 'devices'? Enjoy your fabulous superiority Del.

REED ANSWERS on 13:46 - May 16 with 631 viewsthis_charming_man

REED ANSWERS on 13:19 - May 16 by KRAZYB

This is the thing. It's pretty much unanimous that most fans think Reeds time here has come to end. But we have thread after thread post after post of utter drivel from certain people going on and on about it. The thing that I can't understand is how Reed is to blame for everything that's gone wrong yet doesn't get any credit for what's gone well. If you then point it out the anyone you get accused or being abusive and bullying, its mental.

REED ANSWERS on 13:56 - May 16 with 594 viewspete_boggs

REED ANSWERS on 13:46 - May 16 by this_charming_man

This is the thing. It's pretty much unanimous that most fans think Reeds time here has come to end. But we have thread after thread post after post of utter drivel from certain people going on and on about it. The thing that I can't understand is how Reed is to blame for everything that's gone wrong yet doesn't get any credit for what's gone well. If you then point it out the anyone you get accused or being abusive and bullying, its mental.

Get your hanky out quick Del.

REED ANSWERS on 13:57 - May 16 with 588 viewspete_boggs

REED ANSWERS on 13:46 - May 16 by this_charming_man

For someone who constantly posts, even under differing aliases, and you never seem to say anything. You're wishy-washy.

REED ANSWERS on 14:35 - May 16 with 552 viewspatred

REED ANSWERS on 13:33 - May 16 by this_charming_man

Dear god.

You hang on every word I post, just for an excuse to call me a liar, and you know it, so don't deny it.
If I talk about someone I know and you have never heard of him, like MM...again you call me a liar.
And I'm not going into that again but I didn't say MM was on England duty only that he was there.
So you change the meaning as an excuse to call me a liar again, not for the first time.

I wonder sometimes why your actually still hovering about on here. You hardly talk football, only answer others about football subjects.

The last three day all you have been doing is baiting me or 22.
You are entitled to your own opinions, but it would be nice if you committed to them occasionally rather than call me a liar and encouraging others (if they are others and not yourself in another guise)to do the same.

Like the previous time you tried to muck up this site, It makes me wonder what you have against it being here.?

REED ANSWERS on 14:51 - May 16 with 526 viewsthis_charming_man

REED ANSWERS on 14:35 - May 16 by patred

You hang on every word I post, just for an excuse to call me a liar, and you know it, so don't deny it.
If I talk about someone I know and you have never heard of him, like MM...again you call me a liar.
And I'm not going into that again but I didn't say MM was on England duty only that he was there.
So you change the meaning as an excuse to call me a liar again, not for the first time.

I wonder sometimes why your actually still hovering about on here. You hardly talk football, only answer others about football subjects.

You are entitled to your own opinions, but it would be nice if you committed to them occasionally rather than call me a liar and encouraging others (if they are others and not yourself in another guise)to do the same.

Like the previous time you tried to muck up this site, It makes me wonder what you have against it being here.?

Don't flatter yourself!

I pulled you up on a post you made, you said Watson and Margotson were at an "England goalkeepers session" when McCarthy was recommended, if that's not on England duty I don't know what is! As margotson would have been employed by the Welsh FA at that time, then if it happened, it looks like he has some explaining to do! It also doesn't answer how you'd be privy to a conversation that went on there. Your story doesn't stack up, so why shouldn't that be pointed out?

As for never posting about football, the football thread I posted yesterday has more comments on it than any other on the first page. I've also started 5 other football/saints threads which are currentlY on the first page of this forum so so much for me not having an opinion or only answering others. The two threads you've started on the first page have been having a go as Les Reed, you've got an avatar about Les Reed! The difference between us is my opinion is based on reason and balance not an obsession with one man which clouds my judgement on every other subject.
[Post edited 16 May 14:55]

REED ANSWERS on 14:53 - May 16 with 523 viewspete_boggs

REED ANSWERS on 14:35 - May 16 by patred

Nick let Del Bianco carry on posting on here and he can't change his spots. All his answers are personal negative trolling without any sensible knowledge or argument.

REED ANSWERS on 15:22 - May 16 with 483 viewspatred

REED ANSWERS on 14:51 - May 16 by this_charming_man

Don't flatter yourself!

I pulled you up on a post you made, you said Watson and Margotson were at an "England goalkeepers session" when McCarthy was recommended, if that's not on England duty I don't know what is! As margotson would have been employed by the Welsh FA at that time, then if it happened, it looks like he has some explaining to do! It also doesn't answer how you'd be privy to a conversation that went on there. Your story doesn't stack up, so why shouldn't that be pointed out?

As for never posting about football, the football thread I posted yesterday has more comments on it than any other on the first page. I've also started 5 other football/saints threads which are currentlY on the first page of this forum so so much for me not having an opinion or only answering others. The two threads you've started on the first page have been having a go as Les Reed, you've got an avatar about Les Reed! The difference between us is my opinion is based on reason and balance not an obsession with one man which clouds my judgement on every other subject.
[Post edited 16 May 14:55]

LOOK GET IT RIGHT.. three of your last posts you can't even get Martyn MARGETSON name right...
it's not Margotson FFS

hmmm very knowledgeable

PS How does that mean they were on England Duty?

I also said that i had been to those sessions when they held at Bisham, was I ON ENGLAND duty???
And, was Rupert Lowe, who I mentioned I saw there on a couple of occasions.

I think we can safely say Del that your perception of whats posted is very selective.
[Post edited 16 May 15:43]

REED ANSWERS on 15:26 - May 16 with 472 viewsLeslie_Hughes

REED ANSWERS on 14:53 - May 16 by pete_boggs

Nick let Del Bianco carry on posting on here and he can't change his spots. All his answers are personal negative trolling without any sensible knowledge or argument.

Boot licker

Poll: Who is number one ITK?

REED ANSWERS on 15:36 - May 16 with 454 viewsthis_charming_man

REED ANSWERS on 15:22 - May 16 by patred

LOOK GET IT RIGHT.. three of your last posts you can't even get Martyn MARGETSON name right...
it's not Margotson FFS

hmmm very knowledgeable

PS How does that mean they were on England Duty?

I also said that i had been to those sessions when they held at Bisham, was I ON ENGLAND duty???
And, was Rupert Lowe, who I mentioned I saw there on a couple of occasions.

I think we can safely say Del that your perception of whats posted is very selective.
[Post edited 16 May 15:43]

Oh look, who is resorting to abuse now!

So I didn't spell his name right, big deal. You still haven't explained how they can both he and Watson were at and England keeper session at the same time when they never worked there at the same time, or how you came to know of the discussion. Feel fee to disclose Pat, Any time you want.

REED ANSWERS on 15:40 - May 16 with 444 viewspete_boggs

REED ANSWERS on 15:26 - May 16 by Leslie_Hughes

Boot licker

MYOB device 2.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018