Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connor Randall 19:38 - Sep 7 with 3373 viewsfitzochris

According to Hill’s extended iFollow interview, Connor Randall does indeed have a fractured cheekbone and will be out for 12 weeks. He needs an operation and Liverpool are taking care of that.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Connor Randall on 19:58 - Sep 7 with 3320 views442Dale

It’s great that there’s extended freeview interviews available, hope they’re a regular thing as, a bit like at the forum, Hill comes across well when we hear his thoughts in more detail.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/september/freeview--hill-pre-scunthorpe-

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Connor Randall on 20:19 - Sep 7 with 3263 viewsfitzochris

Connor Randall on 19:58 - Sep 7 by 442Dale

It’s great that there’s extended freeview interviews available, hope they’re a regular thing as, a bit like at the forum, Hill comes across well when we hear his thoughts in more detail.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/september/freeview--hill-pre-scunthorpe-

It was funny when he shot down the person asking if the chairman wanted a “quick fix” in terms of selling youth players.

Connor Randall on 23:39 - Sep 7 with 3047 viewsShun

Unfortunate for Connor. I wonder if Matheson will be deemed anywhere near ready to be back up for Rafferty?
Connor Randall on 23:49 - Sep 7 with 3035 viewsfitzochris

Connor Randall on 23:39 - Sep 7 by Shun

Unfortunate for Connor. I wonder if Matheson will be deemed anywhere near ready to be back up for Rafferty?

Hill says absolutely not.

Connor Randall on 11:33 - Sep 8 with 2781 viewsEllDale

I would suspect that Cannon would be the replacement if anything happened to Rafferty.
As long as it's not Rathbone. I felt sorry for the lad when he was put there at Fleetwood.
Connor Randall on 11:41 - Sep 8 with 2771 viewsdingdangblue

Connor Randall on 11:33 - Sep 8 by EllDale

I would suspect that Cannon would be the replacement if anything happened to Rafferty.
As long as it's not Rathbone. I felt sorry for the lad when he was put there at Fleetwood.

And there's always Hendo! 😉

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Connor Randall on 12:18 - Sep 8 with 2700 viewsShun

Connor Randall on 11:33 - Sep 8 by EllDale

Hill’s comments about Cannon a week or two ago were interesting. He said Cannon should’ve been the best right-back or midfielder in the league but for whatever reason he isn’t. I can’t remember which position he said though. That probably illuminates where he sees Cannon’s future.
Connor Randall on 12:20 - Sep 8 with 2694 viewsrochdaleriddler

Connor Randall on 23:49 - Sep 7 by fitzochris

He also said there would be no more signings, then unveiled clough!

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

Connor Randall on 12:33 - Sep 8 with 2672 viewsD_Alien

Connor Randall on 12:18 - Sep 8 by Shun

Hill’s comments about Cannon a week or two ago were interesting. He said Cannon should’ve been the best right-back or midfielder in the league but for whatever reason he isn’t. I can’t remember which position he said though. That probably illuminates where he sees Cannon’s future.

Think he said best right-back or right wing-back, thus implying Cannon preferred to play in midfield

Similar issue to Rhys Bennett when he played him at full-back when it appeared he wanted to play centre-back - Hill said "He'll play where i tell him to play". Bennett was then in and out of the side (injuries included) until he was discarded

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Connor Randall on 12:35 - Sep 8 with 2663 viewsseasidedale

Hilly said Cannon should be the best wing back but he is just a midfielder
Connor Randall on 13:33 - Sep 8 with 2564 views442Dale

Connor Randall on 12:33 - Sep 8 by D_Alien

Think he said best right-back or right wing-back, thus implying Cannon preferred to play in midfield

Similar issue to Rhys Bennett when he played him at full-back when it appeared he wanted to play centre-back - Hill said "He'll play where i tell him to play". Bennett was then in and out of the side (injuries included) until he was discarded

And now he's a regular at centre half for the early leaders and getting rave reviews.

Still one of our biggest mistakes getting rid when you think of all the roles he covered.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Connor Randall on 14:18 - Sep 8 with 2461 viewsrochdaleriddler

Connor Randall on 23:49 - Sep 7 by fitzochris

On the bench today!

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Connor Randall on 14:52 - Sep 8 with 2385 viewsfitzochris

Connor Randall on 14:18 - Sep 8 by rochdaleriddler

On the bench today!

Hill said it, not me FFS.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024