Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh Lillis... 20:08 - Dec 2 with 1596 viewsTVOS1907

… 277th Dale game today, bringing him level with Neil Edwards at the top of the list of goalkeeping appearances for the club.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2018 20:08]

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Josh Lillis... on 20:31 - Dec 2 with 1524 viewsYorkshire_Dale

He did well today......deserved a clean sheet, no chance with the goal.

Keep him in net Wednesday please Mr Hill?
Josh Lillis... on 21:18 - Dec 2 with 1437 viewsfunkkk

Didn't Neil Edwards get a special, disgusting shirt for his record?
Josh Lillis... on 21:36 - Dec 2 with 1401 viewsD_Alien

Just as a matter of interest, what are the respective time frames over which the 277 games were achieved, if you have that info?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Josh Lillis... on 21:49 - Dec 2 with 1364 viewsTVOS1907

Josh Lillis... on 21:36 - Dec 2 by D_Alien

Just as a matter of interest, what are the respective time frames over which the 277 games were achieved, if you have that info?

I have loads of that info!

Neil Edwards joined in November 1997 and played his last game in October 2004, so seven years.

Josh made his debut in October 2009, but played only that one game on loan. He returned the following summer, again on loan, but returned to Scunthorpe in the New Year.

Coleman then signed him in the summer of 2012 and he's been here ever since.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Josh Lillis... on 22:02 - Dec 2 with 1334 viewsD_Alien

Josh Lillis... on 21:49 - Dec 2 by TVOS1907

Neil Edwards joined in November 1997 and played his last game in October 2004, so seven years.

Josh made his debut in October 2009, but played only that one game on loan. He returned the following summer, again on loan, but returned to Scunthorpe in the New Year.

Ah, thanks

I'm guessing Lillis' percentage of games played whilst available would be a fair bit lower than Edwards, but trying to work that out would be a logistical nightmare (although not on a par with roccy's yesterday)

Issues such as being injured couldn't readily be quantified

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Josh Lillis... on 22:16 - Dec 2 with 1308 viewskel

Josh Lillis... on 21:49 - Dec 2 by TVOS1907

Bournemouth away 4-0?

Bet Ninco wasn’t there.
Josh Lillis... on 22:22 - Dec 2 with 1285 viewsDaleiLama

Josh Lillis... on 22:02 - Dec 2 by D_Alien

Ah, thanks

I'm guessing Lillis' percentage of games played whilst available would be a fair bit lower than Edwards, but trying to work that out would be a logistical nightmare (although not on a par with roccy's yesterday)

Issues such as being injured couldn't readily be quantified

Quantifying injuries ………….. nah ………… not going there.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Josh Lillis... on 22:36 - Dec 2 with 1264 viewsTVOS1907

Josh Lillis... on 22:16 - Dec 2 by kel

Bournemouth away 4-0?

Bet Ninco wasn’t there.

Aye. Some twot was seen cupping his ears to Bournemouth fans on BBC1 later that night.

Login to get fewer ads

Josh Lillis... on 22:53 - Dec 2 with 1237 viewskel

Josh Lillis... on 22:36 - Dec 2 by TVOS1907

Aye. Some twot was seen cupping his ears to Bournemouth fans on BBC1 later that night.

That actually came up in the pub just last weekend. Just before said twot lost his glasses I think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024