Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m back 08:14 - Dec 4 with 3449 viewsHannibal

After being banned for exposing the nazis, (that’s what they are) on AVFTT...my only recourse is to come here. Thanks for the invite LALA. I’d like to say a special thank you to TwelveAngryMen and his monkey WestPaddockCasual and many others no doubt all loyal to the Fuhrer for making this possible. I won’t go on too much because it appears I’m talking to myself on here. If there is anybody on here then - hello.

I’d like to start a discussion on what the problem is on the mothership AVFTT? I am surprised to say the least that I’m here now.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2018 8:15]

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

I’m back on 10:23 - Dec 4 with 2573 viewsHannibal

Hmmm, 21 views after a few hours and no comments. What does that mean? Do the nefarious tentacles of AVFTT stretch to here too? I note one of my personal favourites Bloodtangerine is up to his tricks on here, (added to the ignore list already - good stuff).

Is it people are scared on here too?
[Post edited 4 Dec 2018 10:25]

I’m back on 10:29 - Dec 4 with 2566 viewsseasider81

I’m back on 10:23 - Dec 4 by Hannibal

Hmmm, 21 views after a few hours and no comments. What does that mean? Do the nefarious tentacles of AVFTT stretch to here too? I note one of my personal favourites Bloodtangerine is up to his tricks on here, (added to the ignore list already - good stuff).

You could always try Back Henry Street. Not sure what has gone on over on AVFTT but everyone has a clean slate on BHS.

https://backhenrystreet.co.uk/#

Remember, BHS is the only forum that is mobile and tablet responsive so easy to use on any device. No other Blackpool forum can boast that. We are lucky to have more than one forum although the lack of football certainly doesn't help.
I’m back on 10:33 - Dec 4 with 2561 viewsHannibal

I’m back on 10:29 - Dec 4 by seasider81

You could always try Back Henry Street. Not sure what has gone on over on AVFTT but everyone has a clean slate on BHS.

https://backhenrystreet.co.uk/#

Remember, BHS is the only forum that is mobile and tablet responsive so easy to use on any device. No other Blackpool forum can boast that. We are lucky to have more than one forum although the lack of football certainly doesn't help.

Thanks. I might try that. Although I’d like to see this site get going again and from what’s going on on AVFTT I’m hoping it might. It’s a madhouse on there and the lunatics are in charge.

I’m back on 10:51 - Dec 4 with 2556 viewsseasider81

I’m back on 10:33 - Dec 4 by Hannibal

Thanks. I might try that. Although I’d like to see this site get going again and from what’s going on on AVFTT I’m hoping it might. It’s a madhouse on there and the lunatics are in charge.

Fair enough. I just don't get why people want to support these random networks especially when they look like something from the 90's. BHS is the only forum created for Blackpool fans meaning we can support and develop on user requests unlike these network forums who's developers (if they still exist) have nothing to do with Blackpool. We even took on the Oyston's - surely that deserves support :)

I know I am biased here and fully respect people's wishes.
I’m back on 10:53 - Dec 4 with 2553 viewsHannibal

I’m back on 10:51 - Dec 4 by seasider81

Fair enough. I just don't get why people want to support these random networks especially when they look like something from the 90's. BHS is the only forum created for Blackpool fans meaning we can support and develop on user requests unlike these network forums who's developers (if they still exist) have nothing to do with Blackpool. We even took on the Oyston's - surely that deserves support :)

seasider81, I just created an account funnily enough on BHS. I was just checking out the format. Looks good.

I’m back on 11:00 - Dec 4 with 2550 viewsseasider81

I’m back on 10:53 - Dec 4 by Hannibal

seasider81, I just created an account funnily enough on BHS. I was just checking out the format. Looks good.

If you need any help, drop us an email. We have had to rebuild the forum as we wanted to use the latest technology so gradually features such as private messaging, polls and much more will come back.

Try it on a mobile phone - we are very proud of that! The channels (Forums) allow you filter out different categories such as BFC, Off Topic and General Football although you can view it all one screen. Until we grow, those filters are probably not needed but good to have them just in case.

We just need the football back as it's very difficult to grow a forum when you can't even discuss football matters.
I’m back on 11:32 - Dec 4 with 2545 viewsspell_chekker

I’m back on 11:00 - Dec 4 by seasider81

If you need any help, drop us an email. We have had to rebuild the forum as we wanted to use the latest technology so gradually features such as private messaging, polls and much more will come back.

Try it on a mobile phone - we are very proud of that! The channels (Forums) allow you filter out different categories such as BFC, Off Topic and General Football although you can view it all one screen. Until we grow, those filters are probably not needed but good to have them just in case.

We just need the football back as it's very difficult to grow a forum when you can't even discuss football matters.

I might give BHS a try.

I haven't seen AVFTT, what's happened?? A whole load of nothing most likely.

Isn't Hannibal some sort of WUM/Oyston poster? A reincarnation of TITD or similar?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

I’m back on 11:41 - Dec 4 with 2540 viewsHannibal

I’m back on 11:32 - Dec 4 by spell_chekker

I might give BHS a try.

I haven't seen AVFTT, what's happened?? A whole load of nothing most likely.

Isn't Hannibal some sort of WUM/Oyston poster? A reincarnation of TITD or similar?

Who are you asking? Me? Someone else? Do you know already and you’re just seeing what the response is from me?

To answer your question which sounds like a typical AVFTT type response:

A lot has happened including threats to posters, traction being given to violence against current home atttendees, pulling of threads that blatantly show prominent members of the site in a very bad light.

And the excuse for this is that multiple usernames/WUMs/Oyston acolytes are spoiling the site.

That’s not the case at all.

The beauty of this site as I’m finding out is that if I don’t like your response I have the option to never read anything from you again. I make no apologies for this attitude considering where I have just been ejected from and you sound very much like you’re singing from the same song sheet which begs the question why are you here?

And to answer the last bit of what you said no Hannibal is me! It’s my thread if you hadn’t noticed so asking the question to someone else considering there’s been responses by you me and 1 other from BHS is odd.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2018 11:52]

Login to get fewer ads

I’m back on 12:37 - Dec 4 with 2517 viewsseasider81

I’m back on 11:41 - Dec 4 by Hannibal

Who are you asking? Me? Someone else? Do you know already and you’re just seeing what the response is from me?

To answer your question which sounds like a typical AVFTT type response:

A lot has happened including threats to posters, traction being given to violence against current home atttendees, pulling of threads that blatantly show prominent members of the site in a very bad light.

And the excuse for this is that multiple usernames/WUMs/Oyston acolytes are spoiling the site.

That’s not the case at all.

The beauty of this site as I’m finding out is that if I don’t like your response I have the option to never read anything from you again. I make no apologies for this attitude considering where I have just been ejected from and you sound very much like you’re singing from the same song sheet which begs the question why are you here?

And to answer the last bit of what you said no Hannibal is me! It’s my thread if you hadn’t noticed so asking the question to someone else considering there’s been responses by you me and 1 other from BHS is odd.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2018 11:52]

See you got a nice welcome Hannibal :)
I’m back on 13:02 - Dec 4 with 2508 viewsstu

I’m back on 12:37 - Dec 4 by seasider81

See you got a nice welcome Hannibal :)

Noticed that 81.

Welcome Hannibal. Not much traffic at the moment hopefully it’ll pick up.

Tangerine is the new black

I’m back on 13:05 - Dec 4 with 2506 viewsHannibal

I’m back on 13:02 - Dec 4 by stu

Noticed that 81.

Welcome Hannibal. Not much traffic at the moment hopefully it’ll pick up.

I’m surprised a couple of long term AVFTTers haven’t appeared yet stu. At the rate the bans are being dished out and the despondency by a few on there I wouldn’t be surprised if this site and BHS doesn’t see a few more transfer over.

81 yes a decent welcome.

I’m back on 13:10 - Dec 4 with 2504 viewsstu

I’m back on 13:05 - Dec 4 by Hannibal

I’m surprised a couple of long term AVFTTers haven’t appeared yet stu. At the rate the bans are being dished out and the despondency by a few on there I wouldn’t be surprised if this site and BHS doesn’t see a few more transfer over.

81 yes a decent welcome.

Noticed they’ve taken link to here down. Not sure how people will find it

I’m back on 13:12 - Dec 4 with 2501 viewsHannibal

I’m back on 13:10 - Dec 4 by stu

Someone put the link up on there within a thread and a couple of posters then started chatting about going back there. One of them suggested I came over. Then I got banned out of the blue 2 days ago and now here I am.

I’m back on 13:14 - Dec 4 with 2500 viewsstu

I’m back on 13:12 - Dec 4 by Hannibal

Someone put the link up on there within a thread and a couple of posters then started chatting about going back there. One of them suggested I came over. Then I got banned out of the blue 2 days ago and now here I am.

I’d call it a badge of honour.

I’m back on 13:18 - Dec 4 with 2498 viewsstu

I’m back on 10:23 - Dec 4 by Hannibal

Noticed there’s plenty reading your posts though 74 views. They’ll be coming over for a nosey.

I’m back on 13:23 - Dec 4 with 2493 viewsseasider81

I’m back on 13:10 - Dec 4 by stu

Again I know I'm biased, but I can only see BHS being a valid alternative in the long run. I only say that as it's a local forum and we are in charge of the development unlike these network forums. Steed, who Oyston tried to sue, has some exciting plans.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2018 13:24]
I’m back on 13:26 - Dec 4 with 2488 viewsspell_chekker

I’m back on 13:18 - Dec 4 by stu

Noticed there’s plenty reading your posts though 74 views. They’ll be coming over for a nosey.

Tumbleweed only on this site.

Badge of honour.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

I’m back on 13:27 - Dec 4 with 2486 viewsstu

I’m back on 13:26 - Dec 4 by spell_chekker

Tumbleweed only on this site.

Badge of honour.

It’s a shame it could be a good site.

I’m back on 13:36 - Dec 4 with 2484 viewsHannibal

I’m back on 13:23 - Dec 4 by seasider81

Again I know I'm biased, but I can only see BHS being a valid alternative in the long run. I only say that as it's a local forum and we are in charge of the development unlike these network forums. Steed, who Oyston tried to sue, has some exciting plans.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2018 13:24]

81, as I’ve only just joined this site and BHS today I’m just in curiosity mode right now after the shenanigans I had on AVFTT.

Having said that the UI and look and feel of BHS looks really slick and there’s definite traffic on there. No swear filters either - grown up. I really hope it grows. I’ll check out both for now and see how it goes but it seems pretty obvious at this point BHS appears to be where it’s at.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2018 13:41]

I’m back on 13:51 - Dec 4 with 2479 viewsSupport

I’m back on 10:51 - Dec 4 by seasider81

As it happens, FansNetwork does have developers and we're rewriting the site from top to bottom. Unlike other sites, we're not just a forum but have news stories, Reuters images, chatroom, prediction league, blogs, fixtures, results, player ratings, team selectors, league tables and many new things in the pipeline. First and foremost is a responsive site and I accept we're behind on that score. We're deep in the redevelopment of this site otherwise we'd have recruited a new editor.

As it happens, one of our developers lives in Thornton, if that makes a difference to anyone.

Poll: Does my bum look big in this?

I’m back on 15:09 - Dec 4 with 2454 viewsjanegallagher

I’m back on 13:51 - Dec 4 by Support

As it happens, FansNetwork does have developers and we're rewriting the site from top to bottom. Unlike other sites, we're not just a forum but have news stories, Reuters images, chatroom, prediction league, blogs, fixtures, results, player ratings, team selectors, league tables and many new things in the pipeline. First and foremost is a responsive site and I accept we're behind on that score. We're deep in the redevelopment of this site otherwise we'd have recruited a new editor.

As it happens, one of our developers lives in Thornton, if that makes a difference to anyone.

Hi Hannibal good to see you found your way here 👍. Where’s LaLa ?

We’ve got Simon Sadler

I’m back on 15:15 - Dec 4 with 2448 viewsHannibal

I’m back on 15:09 - Dec 4 by janegallagher

Hi Hannibal good to see you found your way here 👍. Where’s LaLa ?

Hi Jane, god to see you here. I was wondering where LALA is too. Have you been banned too?

I’m back on 15:19 - Dec 4 with 2443 viewsjanegallagher

I’m back on 15:15 - Dec 4 by Hannibal

Hi Jane, god to see you here. I was wondering where LALA is too. Have you been banned too?

No I’ve just posted something on there. Why the hell did they ban you? Beyond pathetic.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

I’m back on 15:26 - Dec 4 with 2431 viewsjanegallagher

I’m back on 15:19 - Dec 4 by janegallagher

No I’ve just posted something on there. Why the hell did they ban you? Beyond pathetic.

Sent you a PM

We’ve got Simon Sadler

I’m back on 23:52 - Dec 4 with 2356 viewsHannibal

I’m back on 15:26 - Dec 4 by janegallagher

Sent you a PM

I’d just like to state a couple of points as it’s all falling into place now. And because there’s so many views on here so it’s clearly of interest to someone.

I did not set up any fake accounts. That’s the accusation I believe is being attributed to me. I didn’t realise this at first but now it’s clearer. I think this accusation is specifically to do with what has been presented as the ‘fake’ AVFTT account that got pulled which I then raised a thread on of my own which of course...got pulled. That was not me who started the AVFTT thread ‘24 hours’. I’m pretty sure that post by AVFTT was not fake either. Rather a clever little plan by whoever moderates the board.

I wonder who that is...?

Because I posted board rules previously in response to other posts this AVFTT thread was started, again posting board rules to make it look like it could be me at a later date. It was an odd post but now with hindsight it makes sense. It was set up by the moderator to use as a means of entrapment.

It’s just a bonus really that a bit of debate took place on that thread which did as I suggested at the time show TAM and WPC in a very bad light. The fact it’s now in the recycle bin now covers the evidence that anybody said anything they shouldn’t and perpetuates the story now being given.

With the amount of dissent I was batting away before I was banned without warning or explanation I can assure anyone reading this that I didn’t have the time or inclination to set up any other accounts I had my hands full with the only one I had - Hannibal.

Regardless of all this I am now banned. For generating fake accounts. Accused, banned and out without chance to state my case, without judge or jury. This is how the site is run and everything negative thing I said about it and anybody I said it to stands.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2018 23:55]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024