Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... 18:25 - Dec 15 with 18841 viewsMoonyDale

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 18:26 - Dec 15 with 7017 viewsMoonyDale

Binary option in or out, compare results with the last poll of this type.....

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 18:27 - Dec 15 with 7010 viewsfunkkk

My vote would be for 'not sure'.
Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 18:28 - Dec 15 with 6987 viewsMoonyDale

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 18:27 - Dec 15 by funkkk

My vote would be for 'not sure'.

The last poll was binary so just to see if there is any real change in feeling from the fan base on here.

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 18:29 - Dec 15 with 6970 viewsDale23years

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 18:28 - Dec 15 by MoonyDale

The last poll was binary so just to see if there is any real change in feeling from the fan base on here.

Bet you can't guess which way am voting

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 18:32 - Dec 15 with 6933 viewsMoonyDale

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 18:29 - Dec 15 by Dale23years

Bet you can't guess which way am voting

I think it might be out, but I would say your vote hasn't changed. Last time it was 86% - 14% for in, let's see if it's changed....
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 19:49]

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 18:54 - Dec 15 with 6796 viewsMoonyDale

The latest betting have us at 4/1 7th fave to go down, a tad generous methinks....

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 19:00 - Dec 15 with 6737 viewsDickydaler

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 18:28 - Dec 15 by MoonyDale

I bet you wouldn't have started this post if we'd have drawn or won today!
Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 19:07 - Dec 15 with 6674 viewsMoonyDale

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 19:00 - Dec 15 by Dickydaler

But we didn't and I did, so your point is moot....

Login to get fewer ads

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 19:15 - Dec 15 with 6635 viewsDickydaler

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 19:07 - Dec 15 by MoonyDale

But we didn't and I did, so your point is moot....

But you wouldn't have would you?
Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 19:19 - Dec 15 with 6599 viewsDale23years

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 19:15 - Dec 15 by Dickydaler

You will never know will you, cause we fcuking lost with another poor performance. So your point is irreverent

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 19:34 - Dec 15 with 6510 views49thseason

Since the 16th December 2017 we have played 25 home games and won ...5..Disgraceful at any level of football.
Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 19:34 - Dec 15 with 6510 viewsMoonyDale

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 19:15 - Dec 15 by Dickydaler

As I said your point is moot because we lost, and the poll is here, if you had read earlier you might have gleaned the idea that is is to reflect any changes in the thinking of the fan base seeing that things haven't gotten any better since the last poll. and there was a huge majority in favour of the manager staying put. As far as i am aware it's the only way of knowing where the fans stand on this issue. As I don't require or want your permission to post whatever I like on here I don't get the issue you have, if you are a Hill in supporter then vote accordingly, if you choose not to vote at all then off you pop...It's all good..
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 19:36]

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 20:04 - Dec 15 with 6377 viewsmightydale

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 19:34 - Dec 15 by MoonyDale

As I said your point is moot because we lost, and the poll is here, if you had read earlier you might have gleaned the idea that is is to reflect any changes in the thinking of the fan base seeing that things haven't gotten any better since the last poll. and there was a huge majority in favour of the manager staying put. As far as i am aware it's the only way of knowing where the fans stand on this issue. As I don't require or want your permission to post whatever I like on here I don't get the issue you have, if you are a Hill in supporter then vote accordingly, if you choose not to vote at all then off you pop...It's all good..

Easy question OUT

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 20:08 - Dec 15 with 6355 viewsDickydaler

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 19:34 - Dec 15 by MoonyDale

My point stands
Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 20:41 - Dec 15 with 6191 viewsMoonyDale

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 20:08 - Dec 15 by Dickydaler

My point stands

Only in your opinion, which frankly I don't care about....

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 20:45 - Dec 15 with 6158 viewssweetcorn

We dont need a poll after every loss ffs.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 20:51 - Dec 15 with 6128 viewsMoonyDale

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 20:45 - Dec 15 by sweetcorn

We dont need a poll after every loss ffs.

We have had 2 polls in 25 home league games with 20 defeats that have asked this question, where are the other polls from all the other losses ?
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 20:54]

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 23:07 - Dec 15 with 5870 viewsKnowlesy

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 19:00 - Dec 15 by Dickydaler

What a ridiculous post!!! And if we'd won every game this season we'd be top of the league, but we haven't we've been shite!
Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 23:09 - Dec 15 with 5859 viewsJames1980

How many Hexiteers would have visited the forum had we won, let alone put up a poll like this?

We have players capable of putting the ball in the net and on another day we could have won 3-2 including the howler.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 23:15 - Dec 15 with 5842 viewsKnowlesy

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 23:09 - Dec 15 by James1980

How many Hexiteers would have visited the forum had we won, let alone put up a poll like this?

We have players capable of putting the ball in the net and on another day we could have won 3-2 including the howler.

But we didn't, James. It boils my blood when people say 'what if we'd won'. We didn't win and that's the long and short of it. And it's not off the back of one game that people feel like this, it's two whole long calendar years where our record has been terrible, especially at home. Enough is enough, two years is enough to make the odd win neither here nor there.

When we beat Accrington all you could hear was "here we go, we're turning a corner here!" and since then in the league we've got a point out of 2 games against teams below us in the table. It's obvious that the Stanley result is the anomaly but some people still don't see it that way.

3 wins in 14 league games.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 23:17]
Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 23:26 - Dec 15 with 5797 viewsDaleFan7

Who in that team apart from Hendo is capable of scoring?

We have players all over the squad who struggle to score more than 3 a season. Our goalscoring is pathetic. 11 goals in 11 games at home!?
Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 23:39 - Dec 15 with 5770 viewsJames1980

I believe that Hexiteers have been a very vocal minority on here when we lose. An extremely silent minority yet strategically placed around the ground during matches. Which has lead to flat atmosphere whilst games are being played.
I base the later on during games at times a chant will start but pockets of fans remain stoney silent and I for one feel uncomfortable joining in, that might just be me, but could it be others also feel the same?
It is a massive what if but say we do go on a fantastic run for the rest of the season. Will those calling for Hill to exit stage left change their tune or are your minds made up regardless?

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 23:40 - Dec 15 with 5774 viewskiwidale

On your first point they would all have been on here and would have been chuffed that we won. In regards to your second point James ponder this, If your auntie had balls she would be your uncle.

back to the poll, its Hill out from me but I reserve the right to change my vote at the next poll if there is one that is..
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 23:43]

This is not the time for bickering.

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 23:46 - Dec 15 with 5747 viewskiwidale

Is there a way to make the poll relative I.E. how many voters in total? if this is just me and dale 23yrs its hardly reflective.

This is not the time for bickering.

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 23:50 - Dec 15 with 5732 viewsJames1980

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 23:40 - Dec 15 by kiwidale

On your first point they would all have been on here and would have been chuffed that we won. In regards to your second point James ponder this, If your auntie had balls she would be your uncle.

back to the poll, its Hill out from me but I reserve the right to change my vote at the next poll if there is one that is..
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 23:43]

On past experience no some of them would have said very little.

We have players that can find the back of the net on their day, the result could have been very different.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024